Goddammit Veeky Forums

Goddammit Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Brand-new-2015-T-type-Thread-Silicone-Soft-Insert-Heel-Liner-Grips-High-Heel-Comfort-Pads/32345648511.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fell for the CP meme

6 solid years of constant memes. It's almost like they are a staple.

what the fuck even happened

I used to wear them even without socks, never happened anything

I wore docs without socks the first day, my nigga, that shit was fucked up

i feel you guys

same shit happened to me but i went barefoot. Also that looks like some shit quality sock, get nike or something. Just wait for the blister to heal and then wear with socks for a couple weeks. Those shoes might be really small too if they give you that bad of blister through socks.

Never had this happen with my CP's. Maybe you walk weird and need a sole insert?
If they are new the leather has yet to break in so they willbe stiffer than normal.
My advice? Never even think of buying red wings Lmao

>get nike or something
Nigga those are nikes

Same problem since last week from a new pair of boots.

So i ordered these for a buck, maybe it will help? aliexpress.com/item/Brand-new-2015-T-type-Thread-Silicone-Soft-Insert-Heel-Liner-Grips-High-Heel-Comfort-Pads/32345648511.html

If not - wat do?

If it's a pair of leather boots, wait for it to break in.
Wear thick socks

This is the same for literally every leather garment / boot ever made since forever

I mean i've had tons of leather shoes and boots, and few of them injured my feet like this one.

not him but when does that happen? i've wore my timberlands 5 or so times and they're still hell

get boot socks dipshit

they might be the wrong size or the last (the shape of the shoe) might just be wrong for your foot. not every shoe or boot will work for everyone.

also do you lace them all the way up and tie them right? because you should. if you wear them untied and loose like drake then they will flop around and cause friction against your foot

seriously, how the hell did you achieved that? i've had my feet blistered tons of times by all kinds of footwear, but it never went to the point of such bleeding

never had the back of my foot fucked up like that from my cps but they did peel some skin on my big toe knuckle

Same. I wanted to die. They look better with socks though (pic related)

i hope you didn't pay retail for these

thiq

>want to buy CP's
>gotta size up! they run small!
>they're true to size!
>end up wearing a size 40, a size 8 and they're too small

I've had my CP's in shoetrees for six months now. Have no intentions in wearing them ever again.

Thanks user

Still shit fit

Next time buy real converse instead of knockoffs, faggot.

>>gotta size up! they run small!
no one says this about cps

OP, I hate to break it to you, but those are clearly too large. It took me two pairs to get the fit right, so I feel your pain. I would encourage you to resell and try again, but I fear you might have bled through and damaged their resell value.

Let OP's mistake be a warning to others potential buyers. With these shoes, you want to go down a full size. This can be tricky for those that wear half sizes.

If you wear a size 10.5 US, you'll want to get an EU 43/UK 9. Trust me.

Sports brands tend to sell shit quality socks m8

are you retarded mate look at his fucking foot and look at the shoe. I am willing to bet at the current size his big and little toes will curl into a fucking V-shape within 3 months.

These shoes are made for little beta twinks with cute little toes who could fit into this narrow garbage. Sell them and buy a pair of GATS on Grailed

This is now a /cpg/

I'll bet most of the faggots in this thread don't even know which shoe CPs are based on.

Yes, they're an homage to a classic sneaker produced by a large brand.

Original Rod Lavers. Fuck off, faggot.

It looks like they're too big for you and your heel is sliding, so you got a fat blister.

Look at the creases on the shoe and realize they line up with how hit foot bends. The creases are back to the 2nd fucking eyelet.

you're clearly a fucking moron. get fucked. get off my board.

A black crop top, blue ankle jeans, white esnd black striped socks and docs. I beg to differ. It was a nice simplistic outfit I put together. Please enlighten us with your style

Oh my fuck I remember my first day with my docs there was so much blistering that I almost passed out I almost cried

>I'll bet most of the faggots in this thread don't even know which shoe CPs are based on.

>Yes, they're an homage to a classic sneaker produced by a large brand.

whoa watch out guys this fashion guru has access to the top secret knowledge only attainable on virtually every blog that has ever covered anything common-projects-related

maybe if we're good goys he'll tell us more super secret fashion club insights like how rick owens dunks were based on nike trainers

look who just learned about fashion two hours ago and is excited to show off to his internet friends

Disgusting

>almost 2k17
>people still falling for the CP troll

you got to be fucking kidding me

HAHAHHAHAAHH UR A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!

jinkies

>gotta size up! they run small!
>they're true to size!

nobody says this. everybody here agrees that you gotta go down a size for CPs

Is that what the doctor said when you were conceived?

Stop fetishizing poverty its not cool

>colgate
shit tier tooth paste. hang yourself

>GO ON Veeky Forums since 14
>want cps so bad
>self concious and have no money
>become 19, have a job and can afford grail
>see them irl daily
>i didnt fall for the meme

not sure if i should be sad it took 5 years for me to afford clothes ive been looking at, or happy i havent spent thousands on stuff that just dont cut the cake!

Ha, still shit you autistic fuck

what's an effay toothpaste?

there's a thing called returning items, you should have tried it

Cheapest and best tooth paste, actually whitens your teeth

>shit tier toothpaste

Fuck that made me laugh. Good job

>this poorfag excuse

I don't know how I feel about the stark-white-socks + docs. I know people wear 1461s with white socks often (and it worked somewhat well for you, probably because the stripes), but most times, it seems to look Michael Jackson-tier.

Maybe your fit would look better with different colored socks? Grey, maybe?

>shit tier tooth paste
this fucking board

Chafing

>$12 an hour
>is poor desu
I can never win

You're right, I'm damaged

Top kek, user. What do you use then?

Yeah, I only ever wear 2 pairs of white socks with my docs. Those pictured and occasionally thigh highs. Most of the time I wear multicolored or dark socks

theodent masterrace ofc. you plebs cant even compare that to this shit. you will never be fashionable while brushing your teeth with fucking colgate