Sunglasses thread

i have a rather specific sunglasses request, been looking for ages but no dice..
I'd like a pair of round sunnies (rimless) which are a) black, b) flat lenses and c) mirrored finish..
have found various combinations of the prerequisites but not a pair with all of them. closest i've got are these

pic related in OP is the exact shape and colour i want, but would like a mirrored finish to achieve effect in pic rel. (unless anyone can tell me whether a non mirrored lens will look like this also?)

Like this?
Problema with sunglasses and eyewear in general is that most stuff is made by the same company.
You can always get the round frame and then get the lense made the way you want.

anyone know of cheap wayfarers that offer actual uv protection?

dubs man please fucking tell me where to cop

I splurged and bought a 100 dollar pair of sunglasses at warby parker.
am i being stupid and should i return them? or it is worth it to invest in a decent pair that will last forever?

pic related the ones i got. i really like them im just unsure if im willing to spend so much

OP you want Victoria Beckham Supra Rounds, I have a pair and they are incredible

dont return them just throw em away

>$100
>expensive

do you realise what board you're on?

Is this trending now? My old man has a pair of round Armani sunglasses. Guess I can break them out.

Glasses don't last forever. You are bound to break them eventually because that's what they do, they break. You are going to sit on them, step on them, drop them, etc. there are more important things to buy that are actually worth the money, sunglasses are not one of them.

Yes, a board of faggots (literally) that get their daddies to buy them their shit because they are too homosexuals to work.

>Victoria Beckham Supra Rounds
fugg thats alot of money lol
buying expensive things doesnt require you to be rich tho

are there any sunglasses that look good on jewish nose

Also looking for rounded sunglasses for next summer.
These look really nice. Anybody has something similar?

fuck off kike

desu these look like the 3d glasses they give you in movie theatres or the free sunglasses that my school gives out at dumb events

Opinions on Rayban Wayfarer?

Get the classic ones, model 2140
I got em two weeks ago, best sunglasses ive ever had

I'm looking for something like this (they're bailey nelson, only sell in UK and AUS), I know club masters are very similar but don't want to buy Rayban, any idea where can I find? I don't mind paying up to 200€ but would like some quality

What shape face do you need to rock round glasses/sunnies? I'm tempted but I think it'd be a little too pottercore on me.

Long face and decent-strong jawline.

Just realised these are next lvl hypebeast

Will sunglasses lose their UV protection if left in a hot car? I leave my pair in the car for when I leave and I'm paranoid I'm gonna fuck up my eyes.

No, not likely, but why not use a case?

What's a good pair for outdoor fitness / athletics like running and volleyball?

Yea, if you leave your sunglasses in the sun too long they can get sun cancer.