Are cholos effay?

Are cholos effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

si ese

Simon puta

Solo si son del east L.A. cabron hijo de puta.

serious post. but why is it that everyone nationality has culture and style, but white people dont?

white people literally dont have any culture
thats why they have no style and always just shittily emulate things
thats also why they always look so self conscious

why did you make this thread? why are you posting pictures of those people?

white people made the style everyone wears today, the collared shirts and jeans and shit and basically every piece of outerwear style and shoes, the other cultures just take those pieces and wear them in a different fit or color scheme which makes them look unique while the white people wear them how they were meant to be worn so they end up looking uncultured when they are the ones that are doing shit properly

basically everyone else is just doing a variation of white people culture

es facil de saber quien lo es porque siempre se visten como pendejos

pero por otro lado te cortan toda tu familia a trozitos

Well white is too broad of a generalization. Once you become a majority, you seem to not have culture because you're too desensitized to it. Usually, people with roots in immigration seem to have culture. Take for instance the irish, italians, greeks, polacks, jews, slavs. All of them leave their shitty country and bring their culture with them. Be thankful you're not mixed like me. I don't have a culture and.

Whites don't have a culture. You can't take credit for what every European race contributes to society. anglo-saxons didn't create the AK-47, the ruskies did.

is this bait or are you retarded?

Ja, theyre Gosha tier

Idk why the mixed inbreb immigrant cunts, aka Americans, consider themselves as the only white people in the whole earth, dont they know about europe or something?

Yep, its like an interesting spin on Slav-core

Who are the better cholos, japs or chicANOs

what do you think?

it's obv bait m8

but there are actually 14-20 year olds on twitter who say that exact shit. It's absolutely amazing how ignorant people are

>white people don't have culture
everyone just appropriated white culture.

ok now tell us about white culture

oh wait you cant ahahahaha

Back in the 90s there was a gang war between Asian refugees and Chicanos in Long Beach

white americans never had an actual culture though, its just a pot where they toss in whatever they feel is relevant but its not really present at all. USA has 0 culture and thats why its the source of new age feminism and blm shit, since their culture has literally been cucking themselves over and over a long history

Get the weed from amigo, get the xans from the japs

White people do, white americans don't.

this

Not really, mara on the other hand..

What about all those cunts that live on farms and ride bulls and shit. Country folk - thats a culture. Not very Veeky Forums but I'm sure you can derive inspiration from it somehow.

As for cholos, I wish they were Veeky Forums but their baggy pants ruin it. I would probably wear their top half with pants that are more fitted.

Can this become a mara thread? Fuck cholos, salvatrucha dude on the left knows what's up with that fila beenie

They're talking about ethnic culture.

country folk i.e. Cowboys are from Mexico. Cowboys are Vaqueros. pretty much adopted and took most of it. and it's VERY effay.

American detected. Fucking kill yourself.

Texas trill fashion > California cholo fashion

90s cholo is max comfy

Found the nigger.

just say white americans. I don't associate myself with them,
my country has a lot of culture.

Is cholo goth effay?

Fuck nah.

Why do half of those guys looks like slavs?

I think you mean why do slavs look like knock off cholos.

>when you realize that black guy on the right

The Cambodians pissed the off the mexicans while stealing their look from the clothes, slangs and the tattoos too.

i like the color palette these guys got going on

Did black people imitate cholos in the 90s or the other way around?

>white people don't have culture
>literally created empires that spanned the entire globe

10/10 bait post my negro

>War of independence
>founding fathers
>winning the space race
>inventing capitalism

where do you think Rick Owens got his inspiration?

cholos and bdsm clubs

white fashion

a toda madre vato
youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0

>dropped out before middleschool

>and ride bulls

>burger intelligence

Latino culture is literally a derivative of white Spanish/Portuguese culture

Europe is the most notably culturally diverse region on Earth. White people in Europe can live 100 miles apart and have radically different culture, blacks in the USA can live 1000 miles apart and have the same culture.

White people has a culture, the thing is that the culture is so good and superior to others that every other culture have absorbed "white aesthetics" into themselves

It is all around us every day, that's why retards like you say moronic shit like this, you don't think of it because it's so obvious

There's nothing more effay than what cholos do with their 1992 Geo Trackers, the official car of Veeky Forums. Keep it low and slow, ese!

Where to cop baggy t shirt with crew neck opening like pictured here?

>white people literally dont have any culture

>slavs
Because you got memed and now relate every person with a buzzcut to slavs.

Charlie Brown shirt

No way, reverse weeabos.

Vaqueros originated in Spain, which took heavy influence from Arab horse riding culture. It all comes from somewhere and evolves as it goes along. There's no point in discussing it as a means of supremacy.

>texas trill
not
>Fuccnigga general

bump because cholos are fucking effay as fuck

Layered and tone contrasting upsized tall tees are my favorite thing.

Glue sniffing is /cholo/