GRAIL THREAD

things you can't feasibly get, be it through price or availability. i'll post a few that keep me up at night fruitlessly searching.

first up is the filson x cabourn "work cape". layer heaven, would literally last 20-30 years without a single second of care. multiply that by 10 if you treat it. nobody online wears it well hence the boring photo.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/252529050511?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
grailed.com/listings/918733-Barbour-Barbour-Ursula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

second is a barbour international nato-spec in "olive green". good luck finding one period, better luck finding one sized properly, forget it being in good condition. as I understand it they were often issued to dispatch riders and any online less than $300-400 are in shit condition. probably the only way to get a green/brown barbour coat that resembles their old quality.

just a heads up it's p similar to the Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Jacket

you definitely should check out the Barbour Baradi....based on a custom Barbour jacket from the Falklands War

I once heard that in the towns around where Barbour and Belstaff used to make their shit the goodwill stores are filled with good internationals and trialmasters.
I heard this maybe 10 years ago, though. And I doubt they'd be this model.
Just felt like mentioning it.

you should check Craigslist outside your area with that same mindset
I looked up Beaverton, Oregon after seeing that 300 page vintage Nike catalog and they have some craaaaaaazy shit from the early years

last a RAF ventile parka 50s or 60s. understandably there aren't many of these in circulation to begin with, let alone having survived the times. beautiful, hard-on inducing belted jacket. mil surp is either real easy or hellaciously difficult to come by depending on the piece, often made all the worse by its captivating both militaria collectors and Veeky Forumsggots embroiled in a state of constant war between social security checks and starvation diet budgeting.

Interesting idea, cheers for the tip. Craigslist is pretty empty here. Mostly just for ugly gays to hook up.

for example, in shithole central Ohio (I'm not from Ohio but I've gone through their C-lists) there are a lot of now-defunct stoneware manufacturers, and people have some fucking incredible collections of stoneware, which is something I love, personally
wish I could get out there and just have a field day at church yardsales lol

Still lusting after this beauty

if I travel over there I'll be sure to scope it out. i'm in Portland for a little while longer and the past years have been kind to my wardrobe in the realm of Pendletons and Woolriches with the occasional Filson. makes trips out around Oregon all the more enticing if only to stumble upon a thriftstore untouched by hoards of people with the same aims in Multnomah County.

this jacket makes me hard. yes, i know there's one on grailed right now. yes, it's in my size. i am poorfag

These are the best threads on the board if/when they take off

Pretty sure this is Versace, but it looks like a futuristic Thom Browne

I've always wanted one
Saw this too, if I could afford it I'd cop immediately

YMC

CDG Homme from the 90s

a collection of guidi boots

regularly available, just insanely expensive

Older iteration of Rick Owens' Exploder

Issey Skyline asymmetrical bomber

Sonia Rykiel (Press F to Pay Respects) dyed linen blazer

It's on etsy

hnnnnng

F

ebay.com/itm/252529050511?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

they dont make this jacket anymore and this is only place i can find it? should i bid?

not rlly my thing but go for it

Junya for CDG

Forget who these are by, look like Engineered Garments or Junya

Issey Plantation. Might be for women but if you're next level enough that shouldn't matter.

Raf Simons

this is dope, never liked belted jackets though

Lemaire. Always thought these colorways were cool.

I'd gladly shell out the $800 or so that they're worth if I ever see em for sale

ID?

Undercover scab jeans

Issey Miyake

Engineered Garments I think.

Devoa

saw these on grailed a few days ago in a 29 i think, sold now though

you know third looks (the blogger) has them.
The fucking bastard beat me to it.
There've only been two pairs show up on american and european market since 2014.
Your best bet is to find archival and vintage japanese stores online and pray they one day pick it up.

those are nice

Old school Helmut

A semi-grail for me was an LVC belt. The buckle on it rusts, just sitting on a shelf! Was kind of amazed.

I'll you a helmut lang Scoop Tee made of Jersey material for $100 I haven't worn it in years.

newfag here, curious about Veeky Forums stuff, what makes those worth $800??

Norse Projects Ulrich set, would sacrifice a year off of my lifespan to cop any in my size

no but thank u

the art of the flex

low tier brand but I liked the silhouette

It's 03 Undercover
Undercover is a popular brand Designed by Jun Takahashi
He uses punk style to develop high quality statement pieces
Jun Takahashi is basically an underground fashion legend with plenty of talent.

It's an archive piece

think of it as art more than simply clothes

anything moncler

it's literally wallpaper

4/5 derivations of this

good find. However, You can find similar for the same price but better quality with more recognizable names. (you might take an interest in Decarnin era Balmain.)

I bought this for 30 bucks

Instead of just posting random grails can someone post designers or brands and then post all their grail pieces . Stuff like undercover our legacy raf

I would gladly pay 300 for these

Yohji Yamamoto knit shirt. Shits dope

Too bad most of Yohji caters to the older crowd

this is a tiny manlet tier womans shirt that probably worth 20 dollars

could you be anymore wrong?

all of his work looks A1

there's one on grailed but the seller died i think

fuckkkkkkkkk

This shirt. Bought on Grailed nearly a month ago, seller hasn't communicated at all and now I'm just trying to get my money back.

It's not even all that expensive, I just really like the stupid thing, the pattern reminds me of the time I spent in Japan.

>barbour

You've seen the one I've shilled for, right? Gonna finally put it on eBay soon if Grailed gets no bites.

grailed.com/listings/918733-Barbour-Barbour-Ursula

I saw a NOS one in my size recently. I should have fucking copped it.
But I'm thinking "Dude, you have more coats than pants now. You have a problem."

most recently this bad boy

i've been in love with this for a while now

i love how feminine this jumper is

my fav rick shoes by far

yea fuk im waiting for some helmut outerwear to pop up so i can cop

If I was a grill and they didn't cost more than a stack ; /

Someone wanna hook me up with $30k so I can buy this jacket? Thanks in advance.

this shit right here, i'd be content for the rest of my life if i could wear this

this as well, absolutely crazy piece

Fucking kids...i swear...what happened to /fa I'm tired if this underage bullshit

been considering copping one, but just don't know. I'm more interested in getting the tulpa trek patch that i assume it ships with

when YMC is good, its damn good

Authentic Rhodesian milsurp camo that isnt thousands of dollars

yeah hit or miss in my opinion

>he missed the sale on /k/

This quality and color suede jacket for $300 budget

It's Louis Vuitton, how come nobody has corrected you in 20 hours?

dont even bother

>a Ferrari but not exactly a Ferrari for $300 budget.

Always and forever.

Undercover
Raf
Lang
Are the only worthy designers with grails

what type of fabric is dat

boucle
you're on jenkum

>being this clueless about fashion
The comment is textbook example of "internet raised me on fashion" teenagers

i would craw through a mile of glass for this jacket

unpractical and gaudy

hah you remind me of myself. i have 10x as many coats as i do pants, i fucking love coats

the irony being i live in southern california and almost never get to wear them

this looks fucking cool

lol kys kid

it's hideous so u lucked out

This blue jacket, literally cannot find anything like it.

top pleb

embroidered jackets are the #1 most patrician garment

ralph lauren cord collar jacket is somewhat similar

wtf are you serious
there are conversations (ongoing ones, in this thread, for example) devoted to that brand all the time