Draw Your Style

if any of you oldfags remember me, I'm back for my once a year post. Lets get this thread going. I'll still be in the thread answering questions.

Something I've noticed: You all worry about how to wear the clothes too much, as a result you let the clothes wear you and have no comprehension of how to wear actual pieces as well as, nobody here even owns anything too noteworthy. Always remember It's the Man who wears the clothes NOT the Clothes that wear the man.

why did you even come back to this shithole
it's beyond saving

nostalgia This is where I started

I only really lurk to see if any of the oldheads come back;
which they do, just very rarely.

here's the template.... I forgot

Bump. I've got to go soon.

where do you go if you don't go here

I feel like I have stockholm syndrome

Hahahaha, Luckily I've made friends with some pretty well known people on instagram
(start following Jacob Hetzer and then follow who he follows; I've never met him but he knows a lot and so do his friends)
and we have our own little secrets, so sorry about not being able to tell you, but the website I use doesn't even accept new users anymore.

Jacob Hetzer is a hack

how so? lmao he knows more than you.

you sound insufferable

>first year on Veeky Forums
painfully accurate goddamn

neat. I really couldnt give a fuck. I'm being completely honest and if you dont like it then fuck off,
fashion is made of dickheads like me and people that are even far worse than me.
If you don't like it, it's not for you.

i will, i don't like associating with condescending people

I'm just being honest. Everyone has to prove themselves, and fashion has to do with that. You can prove yourself by showing your knowledge and wearing clothes well.
I'm just so used to such an environment I've become what I used to hate.

he bought his way into fashion and bites raf the same way that dude that designs midnight studios does
both cancer cells to the fashion industry

P A L E W A V E

bro every one of your phases sucks not kidding you will never be cool as long as you keep being a hype dick riding fuck

lmao i can't believe this nigga literally has travis braids

you spent all this damn time drawing this shitty self-fellating pic and you cant even post a picture of yourself

how fucking insecure can you be

omg i can't believe you're actually gassed over your 6 degrees of separation from some instagram pseudo-celebrities

niggas who really do this laugh at you

I will bump this thread

i liked the phase where you were a fake fashion faggot who never grew up

Embarassing post.
OP is a trend hopping hypebeast faggot.

I like how it's all just ripping on OP and nobody else posting

if you're still here you're fucking retarded and you absolutely should hate yourself
you're an insufferable autist condescending people on an anonymous imageboard
you also dress like shit

you seem pretty lame

trackpad painting is fun

Facts.

things really went downhill after the second year it seems

Carl?

nah, b'y

>becomes a child at 21

bumping with my shitty skin

so basically you went full elias-core

>elias-core

you lost me, user. maybe i'm ignorant but idk what that means.

the singer of a band called iceage, he gets droned around here a fair bit. From your third drawing, it sounds like you dress like him.

oh. yeah kinda do. don't have those face looks like him tho. he is a cute man.

elias ronnenfelt of iceage

not sure what we're supposed to be asking so just drop some knowledge then OP

yeah he's hot as fuck

you don't want his advice.

he's high off his own gas

track pants and nikes aren't very kvlt

Man.... I wish I was hot as fuck.

theres so much i dont understand about this post, like the goal of it, and whats he saying about "making friends" with people on instagram? is that supposed to be some kind of success?

He's too cool for Veeky Forums because he's in an instafashion guy's DMs all the time or some shit.

Fashions for the cool guys, and their friends ....and the guys who follow those cool guys on Insta who are *totally* in the crew even tho they've never met the guys.

still sounds retarded as fuck, whats the point of any of that

1992 geo tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

PLEASE STOP

>high quality trackerposting is still happening
Bless you, child. You're doing the right thing.

You're the only good person on this board.

>claims to not give a fuck
>writes a short paragraph defending himself

shanes a cool dude, but yeah hes been pushing alot of stuff thats just essentially old UC/raf design re-done, theres some comparison pictures and its just sad

some other pieces he does are nice tho, before he jacked up the pricing 300% it was worth buying for the quality (made in LA, cut and sew, spine seam)

qualitys still pretty good but god damn does he need to stop raising prices for such a young brand

Pretty nice imo

>if any of you oldfags remember me
no one does cause no one cares

first year here

I prefer the before Veeky Forums version

wtc dark floral shirts

thrift em babe

ok but is that supposed to be fat or were you actually pregnant

praise the noble tracker

get yourself some combat boots you unkvlt poser