/bhg/-Black Hair General

/bhg/-Black Hair General

How long has it been? Let's see some hair!

-Post Hair
-Post Tips
-Post Inspiration
-Post Advice

niggers go home

Is that pops in the far right

lol no

wrong website black man. this is a white man website

selfishly spamming the board with a racially exclusive thread that no one is participating in except yourself is just another example of why everyone hates niggers

Okay.

does stormfront have a fashion board for you?

does nation of islam?

Don't even bother with it. Just enjoy the thread.

Pretty slow day, huh?

here's one translated to your dialect

Awesome. Thanks for the post.

you're one to talk, namefag. you're literally the only one bumping this thread

Im participating by lurking

tldr: kill yourself

trueee

i think i have to agree with maniacal racist guy

it's weird and obnoxious to make a thread and then constantly bump it when nobody is interested

some cute pics though i guess

love the hair on this qt

Of course. How else will it stay alive?
Some are, and some aren't. If you're not interested, there's no point in being here.

Thanks for the post.

I don't really care about his race, it's just that the namefag is trying to force a long dead general that was always cancer. I'm out of info graphs anyway

>How else will it stay alive?
If it can't stay alive on its own, it doesn't need to exist. Just post in hair general. Generals are cancer enough, stop trying to artificially them, you dirty nigger.

no problem!

That's the thing. These are completely different hair types.

And as far as it staying alive, you may be right on that point, but you have to realize there are other factors that keep threads alive. Posting at this time of night is pointless unless you have enough content inside the thread. By now, this thread should be fine to leave alone for a while until it gets archived.

Back to the hair thing. Imagine asking someone for advise about said problem. It makes sense to ask someone who has had a similar experience with "x" rather than asking someone that never had said experience with "x".

This should be good enough for tonight.

just make a fucking inspo thread, why does it need to be another general? I'm well aware your hair is different, it doesn't matter you can still post in the same hair threads and get responses from lurkers. or just post in fuccboi general, faggot.

I swear these fucking niggers, first you whine about segregation, then when we integrate you, you keep whining until your delusions reach a fever pitch and declare that you'll secede yourself. And fail, leaving you to just suffer in your barbaric nigger ruled city until you can find another white general to make home and demand the gibsmedats. It's the same story every time. When will you learn?

Actually hair generals are always about straight hair and if you have African hair it's not like you can participate in those threads. Use your brain or kill yourself.

>when you say you wanna be equal but you make a black only thread
>really makes you think

Ahm, nice fairy tale? So there is one guy constantly bumping this thread and you find a way to blame this on all blacks? Genius!
Can you imagine being this much of an assblasted cunt because of some pixels on the screen? Jesus, not even anonymity can hide what a loser you must be in real life.

Anyways.

I'm getting dreads like in pic related, but my natural hair isn't long enough yet. Should I still get the dreads now, visit the barber shop regularly and wait until my dreads grow into the length of the dreads in pic related? Or should I just wait to get the right size of dreads in one sitting?

Yeah if women made a general for themselves that would also disprove their sentiment for equality
>>really makes you think
Keep thinking until you figure it out, dense faggot.

why not use your time on actually cancerous threads like the "is x effay" or "face rate" threads?

wew lad

I've already explained this shit. Go ask the first white guy you see about 4c hair type. See what happens.

Depends on how you want to do it. Personally, I'd grow my hair out first, but that's only because I know what it's like to have dreads. If you want the full experience of having dreads, then go ahead and get them now. You'll learn a lot about maintenence if you get them when your hair is short.

Shush racist people, if black people are so useless then they shouldn't cause you a problem.

Also, do u rekon i could slowly texturize my hair with just cocoa butter, or ant other natural product? Or should i just get a kit, i'd prefer if i could find a single product natural solution tho, even if the texturising isn't as much

Obviously bc the bantz are ripe. Do you even drunkpost?

Also since when coukd you get b& for "racism"? man this site has really gotten cucked. It feels so wrong to have to worry every time I say nigger, post ahegao, even indirectly announce a star etc. I'm edging on a ban. Fuck

I BLAME YOU NIGGERS

I haven't had any experience with kits, so I wouldn't know too much about that. I'd use natural hair products though. Just be careful about how much you use and what's in it.
I do have a few old info graphs for natural hair products if it helps any.

>useless
Extreme rates of rape & murder is a pretty big problem, being unproductive on top of it doesn't negate that. But since they massively parasite on welfare, they manage to actually be negatively useless in their uselessness too.

>hair is ready for relaxer touchup
>that period where if you wonder if you should take take this time to transition or keep relaxing

How do I not hate my natural hair

The struggle is real. You just gotta see what your hair can do, man.

fuck the Westbrook sisters are so goodlooking. Makes me mad they're actually ratchet

>implying anyone of the admin team is black
>rules that existed from day one say no racism

I BLAME YOUR RETARDATION
And nobody is edging on a ban here. /pol/ and their dumb persecution complex, I swear.

Keep pretending any of those blacks that rape, murder and use welfare are actually in this thread
You being a cunt is completely unrelated to the "reasons" you are giving.

wow, thats a nice pose

but I was already b& lol. I get b& almost every time I come to Veeky Forums just posting the same way I always have and do on other boards, always have to remember some images are no-no.

It's kind of funny, this one was deleted which was just a gif of a black baby chasing after fried chicken, but all the racist infographics were left behind. like wtf?

and there was definitely not a rule against racism before. the rule is technically "it belongs in /b/," along with off-topic, shitposting, etc. which is confusing cause you'd think it'd be sent to /pol/.

and you don't need to be a minority to be pozzed. People have been racist on every board since forever. remember double nigger on /v/?

Well lets all agree banning is shit and doesn't help anyone. Then we can go back to arguing about race, cool?

Extremely high rates of murder and rape (which is bullshit anyways) because of race or because of culture?

I'm considering doing this but I'd like some more opinions on it

I'm not too much of a fan of it, but it's what you want to do. Don't know how good/bad it may turn out until you try.

Tips on dyeing dreads? Not interested in doing red but she has some of the best colored dreads I've seen. I was thinking about doing grey/white/or silver.

I'm not an expert with dye, but I can tell you this. If you're going to dye your hair, have it thoroughly cleaned before you start doing anything to it. Other than being thicker than regular hair, there shouldn't be too much of a difference with dying it.

If anything, try out one dread first. See how that works. If you like the results, then you know what to do with the rest.

Just don't mess with bleach too much on your roots...

Yeah I wasn't gonna bleach the roots, if anything I was gonna dye the roots black and bleach the tips. I'll test it out and see.

how long have you been here that you havent seen BHG before?

looks like hot cheetos lmao

Post results if you do it, famalam.