Losing my hair fast Veeky Forums. Fucking sick of it

Losing my hair fast Veeky Forums. Fucking sick of it.

Every drug out there either causes heart problems, limp dick or other issues.

What do you think of cosmetic hair tattooing?

It would give me the appearance of a permanent life like buzz cut.

Better than looking bald, right :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z5s3UEjzlQ
reddit.com/r/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=BK1wWC1-vNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd be worried about when the tattoo ages. Wouldn't the extra sun exposure to your bare scalp wrinkle your head faster and warp the tattooed hair?

trust me people will know its fake

get tattoo rabbits on your head senpai. so when people ask why rabbits?

you can say, "from a distance they look like hares".

Why would he stil give himself a big widows peak like that? If youre gonna tattoo might as well get a god tier hairline. What a dink

i fucking love u

Veeky Forums is closed for the rest of the day. You win

Just shave your shit smooth every day. A dab of coconut oil and some sunscreen.

I started losing my hair at 17. I got better shit to spend my money on than rogaine or pills, or transplants.

n i c e

damn that is the third fun post this week
shit is very warm

ahhahaahhahahahahahah

>tfw normal hairline + widows peak

At least from the rest of my family I might not go bald until my 60s or so.

it's pathetic, the only way to have any grace is just to shave it. You should have hopped on finasteride and minox immediately, I've never experienced a side.

So no sides at all?

You realise that around 2% of men experience permanent sexual dysfunction.

It's just not a chance I'm willing to take.

Holy fucking kek
Just embrace baldness op. not everyone can rock every look. live with it.

No they fucking don't. 2% get sides and the vast majority of them return to normal the moment they stop taking it. Stop spreading bullshit lies that prevent people from doing the only legit thing against their hair loss.

user, that was gold

I'm on Fin and that's it.

Hair loss has slowed enough that I'll probs have to shave it off at 30, which I'm fine doing, although all of my friends have said that my hair has stopped thinning, so maybe its just me being over analytical.

Absolutely no sides at all. The people who got a permanent libido loss are the idiots that didn't stop the second the sides showed up.

>The people who got a permanent libido loss are the idiots that didn't stop the second the sides showed up.

its actully pretty common that you have lowered libido and such in the first few days.

Tell that to my dick which is being beaten as regularly as ever.

This. And honestly, you'll feel a lot better shaving it. It'll take a little getting used to, but it's better than constantly worrying about how your hair looks and if you're losing it.

I started losing my hair at twenty-three. At unlike every other person on the planet, I didn't end up with thinning in specific areas or a receding hairline; basically all of my scalp suddenly thinned out. Shaving my head was one of the best things I've ever done. It's easy to deal with, and it's much better than constantly worrying about my hair or spending money on shit to keep what's going to go eventually anyway. That shit will ruin your life and your self-esteem.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>spending money on shit to keep what's going to go eventually anyway

theoretically if you have the money for it, you can use finasteride + minoxidil to keep a head of hair pretty much indefinitely. of course as soon as you stop using the minoxidil it will all fall out as the follicles revert to their proper genetic state

Looks aight

How do you explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4z5s3UEjzlQ

This guy was on Saw Palmetto for only a couple of weeks and from then on spent years with post finasteride syndrome and just recently killed himself.

Walk the righteous path and accept your baldness. Also lift heavy things frequently.

Just don't join the legions of shaved + beard faggots, either get a buzzcut or keep it as it is

>cherrypicking

your dick will LITERALLY fall off and grow mantits

kek

XDDDD

reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/52ljmk/user_suggests_a_bun/

Scalp someone and glue it onto your head

Anyone on here got a hair transplant? Be interested to see if it's worth the money.

that might've been his natural hairline? some people grew up having a v-shaped hairline

if i say lol will you kow i laugh

Bicalutamide doesn't cause a limp dick!

you sir made my day :D
bless you !!

boi

first day from reddit?

I took Prop for like a week and now my ejaculation barely shoots out. Sometimes I manage to get it to, but most the time it just like spills out. You really haven't had any sides? No Achey balls? You can jack off the same amount of times a day?

Also I was thinking about using topical RU. What do you guys think?

I think dealing with DHT systematically with inhibitors etc is pretty messy business. There are other knock on consequences that can be pretty serious, I even saw a study about if you are to get a prostate cancer later on it is more likely to be aggressive if you use fin. We don't know yet all of the results of taking this.

Basically, what I think is the ultimate answer to dealing with baldness is tackling DHT in the scalp directly.

DHT accumulates around the follicle over time, gradually increasing deprivation of nutrients. Once the DHT is on the follicle, at the moment it seems that we have no way of breaking the DHT off the follicle. So at the moment we need to prevent the DHT from collecting around the follicle in the first place. You can either stop the DHT systematically, or potentially with things like RU topically on the scalp.

What I think is the ultimate cure to balding is somehow breaking down the DHT that is accumulated around the follicle even once it's there. Surely they could figure out some way to just remove that shit.

Also with things like Minox, it essentially roids all your living follicles, from Miniaturized to Dormant it will make them as strong and thick as possible. The only problem is if you do not stop the DHT accumulation. Basically if you keep up the Minox on it's own, it will make your hair thick etc, but the DHT will continue to accumulate around the follicle, like an encroaching army, and if you were destined for baldness, that army will eventually overrun the minox a starve the follicle of nutrients until it is dead.

I don't go to reddit, i find it boring.

fucking redditors
>XD YOU WIN THE INTERNETZ LOL

>tfw dress like a skinhead, and buzzing my head would complete the look

Tupae or manweave.

Old Rich guys like trump do it, and even younger rich guys like Chris Brown does it.

All kinds of gay shit is getting allowed now anyway.

I got post finasteride syndrome.
I'm a member in a forum where people try to cope with this shit, some 21yo kid commit suicide a week ago.

DONT. TAKE. THAT. FUCKING. SHIT.

(fin, dut, ru or anything that fucks with 5ar)

exactly.... why not give himself a god tier hairline now though instead

This is gold, thanks

I'll save it as a copy pasta and modify it to fit many different situations

lmao fuck

If Finasteride, Minoxidil, Ketoconazole, Spironolactone, topical Finasteride and RU58841 gives you sides / doesn't work you best get you a expensive as fuck custom hair system.

Run toupee game and give zero fucks.

>give zero fucks
>try to hide your balding

pick one

user just come on home. Let it go and shave it.
youtube.com/watch?v=BK1wWC1-vNU
Listen to these anons

Enjoy being invisible to women.

Let's face it, women below 30 are shallow as fuck and find balding repulsive.

Hold on to what you've got, run hair system game or have fun dating fatties for your remaining days.

You're right. But whats worse is trying to hold onto something that is clearly not working. Lets face it, better he comes to terms with whats happening and focus on shit he can change, get more Veeky Forums and work on career.

You can get sides on literally anything you take. I never said there were none. I said to stop exaggerating them. With cherry picked examples like this you never know where the person fucked up. For all you know he could've taken ten times the dose.

If you're experiencing sides that hard then you're literally the 1%. Sucks, but that's how it is. I seriously hope you stopped taking it by now.
Good luck getting on real RU at a reasonable price.

And to answer you question, no I got no sides from fin whatsoever. But it also didn't work for me, as in I'm losing hair as much as I did before starting it.

Are you sure you bought legit fin? There are a lot of fakes on the internet. If your hair is still going and you had no sides I would be suspicious of fake fin.

>Good luck getting on real RU at a reasonable price.

Still need to look into it more, am a bit wary as it hasn't been approved etc.

>If you're experiencing sides that hard then you're literally the 1%.

I struggle to believe this, I would think the vast majority at least experience some sides.

newsflash if you really are attractive you are attractive with or without hair
getting vagina at that point is going to depend on you being a sperg or not
sides on anything =/= sides directly related to your dick working
big difference

I've heard of people experiencing sides on Fin, but never on minoxidil.

Look at Jude Law for example. A clear 8 with hair and a nobody with his NW4.

There are many examples of legit good looking men who dropped 3 points due to fucked up proportions and / or skull-shapes when they lost their hair.

Just look at the baldshops of guys such as Lachowski.

Hair frames your face and gives you proportions.

>get more Veeky Forums

Sick body game is a meme. A good physique rarely makes up for the lack of hair on your head. And you'll end up looking like every other bald male trying to compensate. And career wise, who do you think gets the most pussy, Mark Zuckerberg and Paul Allen or some random low-tier male model?

brain tattoo

this post is stupid on some many levels lol

Keep on coping.

wew calm down freud

wrong
a good physique is the same as a butterface girl that you want to fuck solely based on her ass and tits
shave your head and get it over with

Nah, he's busy "running the hair system game" to come to terms with reality. Let him live in his fantasy world, user.

Photoshop Moby's head on to some fitness model's body and come back.

they won't

unless they rub your head

or if they already saw you completely bald

atleast you're not balding and have psoriasis covering your scalp

the past few years ive been transitioning from king of dandruff to lizard-king scalley-head

feelsbadman.jpg

anyone have recommendations for clippers/technique if I need to just give myself a buzzcut now?