Is cuffing your pants still and acceptable thing to do?

Is cuffing your pants still and acceptable thing to do?

>cuffing
the correct term is 'bending'

bending is the silliest term, denim isnt metal ya gosh darn loons

It never was

But what if they are too long?

I see it a lot, why wouldnt it be an acceptable thing to do?

on another hand, what about pinrolling?

>Being this new

No. It's the hip trend right now. I see as many people doing it on my uni as were doing manbuns 12 - 18 months ago.

>what about pinrolling
are you doing a photo shooting for hypebeast? I tried pinrolling a couple of times, not confortable and not versatile

i like the silhouette it has and its not really uncomforable for me.

get them tapered

Not him but.
>Thinking that tapering pants fixes the length

Buy pants that fit you. Cuffing your pants so your ankle is showing just looks like you took your 12-year old sisters pants, I can't unsee and it looks fucking retarded.

but I gotta show off my timberlands like my man kanye

In my opinion it's fine to cuff if you're wearing boots or something, you know, to show off the boots. But if you're wearing regular sneakers, why would you fold up your pants to show off your ankle?

I swear this board has some of the biggest hipsters. Why do you all feel the need to be contrarians?

People have been cuffing their pants for decades. It looks good.
And you often need to cuff them for high top shoes and boots.
Having pants all tapered the same way isn't going to do shit for your wardrobe.
But I suppose you could also get some pants that are tapered too high in order to show your boots so you can look like a retarded person, right?

Stuff them into your socks.

Hemmed

FUCKING THIS

Thanks user.

I just get too sickened at these faggots that I just leave. I never stay to fight the good fight, the try hard faggotry is just too strong in the air.

But lets me know everything is going to be alright when I see you post this.

GodSpeed user.

only if you're going to be walking through mud. Of course if you're cutting through mud in your variable geared 4x4 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums, you can keep your pant legs any way you want.

literally kys numale

please dont do this, it looks so bad

altrightcuck.jpg

>Getting raws hemmed
Hey children! Guess what happens when you soak your jeans after six months? They shrink! Enjoy your Thom Browne jeans.

Tired of pockmarked teenagers arguing about cuffs vs "stacks". No one in real life cares one bit.

>implying the official car of Veeky Forums isn't a Miata

idiot you mean hemmed, not tapered

>the official car of /lgbt/ is a miata

FTFY

Cuffing your pants is fine. But if you do like pic related you really need to kill yourself.

Lol fag

>still wearing ""jeans"" when """jeans""" exist

>Implying both boards don't cater to the same demographic.

(((DAVID DUKE)))

Did geoposter get banned? That's disappointing because I actually liked his spam.

But they're right though

Y'all are right

Dang it, me too. I'm gonna miss him. First high quality forced meme in too long.

Jeans/chinos NO.
Anything else can be pulled off without looking 12.

you mean what if you're too short