Short/medium hair INSPO

Hair INSPO
Post some short/medium length hair inspo. Do not post your own hair - this goes in the hair GENERAL.

I've got a tall head.
What do?

who let the woe out?
raf
raf raf raf

how do you style this? also are the sides longer and pushed back or are they just very short?

I went to the barbers and they really fucked my hair up, i look like a squaddie now.

It looks like this but shorter on top.

just take it all off and start from a buzzcut, it looks much better anyways

I have had a buzzcut before, i just looked like a thug.

My hair is like this, same colour and looks like the same thickness. I use American meme fiber in pretty damp hair, brush it back, then blow dry in the opposite direction that it's going to be combed on top and blow straight at the front to get the kind of light and plush front coif thing the model has going on.Then just brush/comb it the way you want.

I've had short and long sides with a similar look, short is ez. Long sides I use fiber again or gel just to get them back smooth.

When I was doing no-poo it was the same thing but without any product, just dampen and push it where I want it to go.

I'm not an expert but that's my experience.

how long would you say the models hair is on the sides?

Couldn't say specifically, sorry. Mine was over an inch and a half on the sides and I still had no problems with the sides.

Veeky Forums is sleeping on this

That models hair is probably around 3 inches on the sides

when your so attractive your hair can look like shit and you still look good.

Idk what Mosby was thinking. I'D let him run in MY lobby if you know what i mean