Hair Suggestion General

Haven't gotten my hair cut since the semester started. So a good two months. It's overgrown to shit and needs to get taken care of. What should I tell my barber/show him.

Any suggestions? I like having longer on the top, but it's hard as shit to manage with rough steel wool hair like mine.

Other angle

use a disconnected undercut
i'm this boy i used to have my hair like this but now it grew up and i don't like it
WHAT HAIRSTYLE SHOULD I USE

What i ask the barber, what haircut should i get to start using the hair styled like this parted?

Left is where I'm at now, right is where I want to get. Is it worth it?

Should i keep growing out my hair or cut it

buzzcut. i feel like your hair will always look messy no matter how short it is

nah. your hair texture looks a lot different from the other guy's. your current hair style is okay.

why dont you take a face pic so we can actually see how your hair looks with your face

Yes of course it's worth it, be patient jedi

you look like a faggot/girl if that's what you're going for then keep it

Looks like a sweet 50's women's bobcut, brah

60's*

you are one ugly motherfucker

pic is the shortest I was in years. Wasn't as messy, but I didn't care for the look of how short it was.

gtfo my board normie reeeeeeeeeee

bet i fuck more bitches than you
(also protip since you seem retarded, girls dont give a fuck about looks, all that matters to them is your status and $$$)

Pic on the left is my current hair. Dirty blonde, asymmetrical cut/slight undercut, ends are a bit damaged from previous dying but this is my natural hair color.

Pic on the right is the color I'm going to. Black with bleach blonde bangs.

How should I get it cut though?

if you're going for a long hair style, that length is fine, the bangs look a bit long tho.

yea i think you just have to buzz it all off. both pics look terrible

buzz or hitler youth, i cant decide between the 2 since you took a shit pic

get this

Do some ruby rose shit

that nose doesnt look good on u

then again, most people cant pull off a big nose

Maybe something like Olly Alexander's look? He's got curly hair too.

Hair is getting really long, much longer then in last pic. Should I get a new cut, old cut, or style it differently.

Any better angles of this?

looks real good in the pics you posted

hahhahahaha

i have buzz right now for practicality. but it makes me look like a serial killer and i have a receding hairline

1/2

tryna grow my hair out but its VERY thick and im not sure what style would fit my face/head

2/2

You look like a school shooter, kys.

well i do give a fuck i could kick your ass irl. post a pic of yourself you fucking virgin. i bet you have never had sex/kissed a woman you child

Need help with my hair, it doesn't look very good...
How should i cut it?
Do you think my hairline is fucked?

Also just woke up

Another angle

My hair is too curly but it's not great short I'm losing weight so hopefully a not chubby face helps but in the meantime how the hell do you stop hair from just doing whatever it wants and looking shitty and not in like a bedhead oh im dark and edgy kind of way

getting it cut soon so ignore shitty style but to get the point, im balding, what are my options (other than buzz, at least right now)

Yo do you use any product in your hair? Our hair looks kinda similar but as my hair is getting longer its getting kinda dry. I only use conditioner and shampoo

Well its a memecut but if you shave your sides to 3mm or nothing and leave the top long people wont notice the receding hairline. This works as long as your hair is not thinning. Source: me.

this is essentially what I do now.
when you say 3mm is that a "3" length blade? for example, when I go I ask for 1-1 1/2 inches off the top and a 4 or 3 razor on the sides

clippers* not razor

put some american crew fiber in after shower. Sometimes put a very small ammount of coconut oil in my hair before shower.

how's my hairline Veeky Forumsm
pls no bully

I let my hair grow way too long. What should I do with this Bieber-tier mop?

What can I improve?

resizing and rotating photos

What can I improve
This fucking phone

Cut it or grow it out.

please help

Is your name Ahmed? Are you Arab? You just look like someone I know and the bathroom looks the same, that's all.

Your hair is god tier bro. How often do you use coconut oil, condition it, and use american crew fiber? Trying to get mine to a similar level.

Ive never had hair this long, it's that awkward middle length right now and i have no idea how to style it, i've just been wearing a headband a lot lately to keep it away from my face

Fix me

You're twelve. Go back to plebbit.

I'm not 12 la

Are you that one guy from /femgen/ ?

Just give me hair ok la?

i forgot to cover my face ok

No bro, I'm Asian

Also, I still need help!

why did you keep both>

hey folks, got a strange question

i shower in the morning and I like to style my hair right away. Should I be drying my hair first, combing it, and then styling it with the wax? Or put wax in my hair and then comb it? What's the best order?

I use a very small amount of coconut oil before a shower maybe once a week. I condition most times I shower but sometimes I don't use shampoo. American Crew Fiber after every shower while hair is still wet.

plz respond, im experimenting with growing my hair out and i need some help here

Started growin it out about 14 months from a pretty severe (and, in retrospect, terrible) undercut.

Are the sides disproportionately short when compared to the top? Or is it passable.

shave for starters and I would get a shorter haircut to be honest don't like it long. buzzed sides for sure

yeah i need to shave, ive been trying to keep that stache though, ive kind of grown accustomed to it at this point. the rest im good with getting rid of though. oddly enough i HAD the buzzed sides look going for a while but i was curious about growing it longer.

(desu i would like to try something like this but who knows, i dont know jack shit about hair trends anymore)

you're the same fucking person who makes these threads every time and everyone always tells you the same thing, just change it already!

Is this style workable without that beard?

buzzcut looks terrible on literally anyone

OP should get an undercut and leave the front how it is

your hair looks fine now. Why do you want to evolve into a scene kid from 2006?

buzzcuts are great if you literally never want to get laid ever again

buzzcut is the official haircut of autism

It depends on your face. If you have a strong jawline, it will look nice, but if you don't it can look really bad, the beard just hides the weak jawline, that's why a lot of men use them.

No its because you don't look feminine with long hair if you have a beard.

you wouldnt look feminine with long hair if you had a strong jawline either

Yes.. because long hair hides most of your jaw and it's just retarded if you keep your hair tied all the time

I need to get my hair cut for work, haven't been to the hairdresser in 18 months don't know shit about fashion what should i get it cut like?

Sorry buddy but it all needs to go the stasche is what looks especially terrible. Anything you do will just be brought down by your terrible attempt at facial hair. Wait until it grows fuller before you try that shit.

what hair product would be the best to get this style?
inb4 cum

like soaking wet or do you towel dry a little first?

My hair is really coarse and sticks straight out if its too short. should I keep the undercut or grow out the side to make a more standard side-part?

Also, last barber snipped a corner of where the long top starts so when I shave the sides my hairline looks a little more JUSTed than it actually is. Should I just ignore iy or grow that teeny little corner back out, as awkward as it'll be for a bit?

That's a real bummer, I generally get positive comments about the stache

dunno who's handing out those compliments but the stache looks terrible man, sorry. that being said since your hair is so long now if you shave the sides you could style the long top in some interesting ways like pic related if you're into that.

But make sure you clear your face of any and all facial hair.

Welp, All Good things must come to an end. I thought I could kind of brute force some facial hair and let it grow on its own since I apparently just have shit genetics for it despite having thick as fuck hair on top of my head

That pic you posted and Are both kind of what I'm shooting for

I feel you there, asian/italian mix so super thick head hair (body hair slowly coming in, going to be a gorilla soon) but my face refuses to grow decent facial hair its frustrating for sure.

but you'll be better off clean shaven, trust me,

Use a shit load of moisturizer and then use that foam shit and after that use some wax to trap the wetness

I always particularly liked this hairstyle. I got the hairline and facial structure for it.

Now my question. What kind of hair product would be good for getting my hair to stay back like this all day?

I have tried Gel, Light Pomade (just felt greasy and didn't stay). Whenever I am at a barber they keep recommending squeeze bottles of cream looking product but I never pay attention. Help?

It's high, but it doesn't look that bad honestly.

My hair so thick I'll never go bald. Could make like 3 wig for cancer by cutting my hair

damn you are like an ugly twin of my little brother

First time pulling hair back. Can I pull this off?

Pls no bully

dude get a haircut, please

what can i do with this?

learn proper squat technique.

kidding, it looks fine as is. Unless you're trying to experiment in which case I think you have enough volume to pull of an undercut or a pixie cut. but if you're going to keep it "normal" don't go any shorter than it is now imo

You look like someone who thinks that unique facial aesthetics somehow means attractiveness and proceed to jerk yourself off about how good looking you think you are.

Not even supreme gentleman tier. Just downright blind to your own imperfections.

Lifr some weights, grow a beard to hide your face and cut your hair short because at this point you just look like a tranny.

should I grow this out or keep as is?

Your head reminds me of skyscraper.

Do a Mohawk.

I don't mind it, but it's pretty 2014. If yr comfy with it as is then just keep it, but if you wanna experiment grow it out

Grow a beard, shave head.

Are you gay? If you are keep the hair twirly thing.

If not then I think it makes you look like a raging homosexual.

I like the second picture.