New brand

Hey guys, I just launched my clothing brand, and I was wondering what do you guys think. To be honest, I know your general opinion about this kind of brands, but I really tried to do it a bit different.

I am very passionate about storytelling and I tried to incorporate that along the designs. My belief is that in time it should shape up pretty nicely.

Anyway, any criticism is welcome guys. Thanks.

The link is ro3clothing.com

Other urls found in this thread:

cooltry.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kinda like it OP, it's ironically bad, right?

nice idea with the storytelling, pretty well-designed site too
the pieces themselves seem kind of boring to me, you might want to work on the designs
I like the grey sweatshirt, I think it has the best design and nice, subtle colors

Y-yeah. Not really though.

Thanks for the feedback my dude. I will definitely work on the designs. If you have any particularly ideas let me know.

what do you offer that the thousand other faggots doing the same exact thing don't? What do you bring to the table? What is your brand, like what it's all about, what is it based on, what's the story and the pitch? who is your demographic?
I don't actually care any of this but these are the questions you need to have clear answer to if you want to have the chance to actually sell more than 20 of these things

This is all pretty bad. Graphics are tryhard and boring, logo on the cap doesn't look good. It looks like every other start up right now

not trying to sound like a prick, but your logo is pretty bad
like it could work for a soap brand or whatever, it has no place anywhere near clothing

>What is your brand, like what it's all about, what is it based on, what's the story and the pitch?
I wouldn't have started this brand if I wouldn't be able to answer these questions. But you are right, being different is my biggest challenge right now.

the one on the cap it's not the logo, but yeah I can understand if you don't like the designs.

I like the eye shirt op

Rest is trash

I like it. Nothing more nothing less.

MODS

Are the designs yours, OP?

How would you go about making your own brand? Where can i find some indian slave workers?

Cute designs
$10-$20 too expensive across the board for me to even click "add to my cart"

thanks brahs.

yeah man.

it's really damn easy desu. You don't even need a substantial capital. google dropshipping, shopify+printful, etc. If you want, you can even make your shop 100% made in USA (AA tees, printing, shipping, etc.)

this
if you had pure fuego designs people would pay as much as necessary to buy your shit

Im not a fan of the last two they seem a bit cliched. I really like the grey hoodie though

I'm a fan of cooltry, I don't know the economics behind his store but he's definitely profiting, and definitely successful. Cooltry isnt even his main venture.

I think that's what you want to do. I dig your designs, but they're too expensive, I don't think anyone is going to buy anything from your store at this price when they don't know what you are all about.

If you give me some clothes to wear, I'll rave all about it, and encourage others to buy it. At the very least they'll ask me where I get my clothes, already happens with all of my apparel. I'm not instagram model or famous, but I have a large social network particularly in the Asian American community.
Give me free threads, you have nothing to lose.

>I'm a fan of cooltry.
I literally don't know what you're talking about. Good feedback guys. From my market research, I thought these were ok prices, but you might be right, and I will definitely try to lower the prices.

Very successful clothing brand ran by one man.
cooltry.net/
While still a little """expensive""" his prices aren't astronomical

It's not that deep.

Oh, ok. I thought you implied I was that person or something like that.

Yeah, the financial part is quite tricky in the beginning. If you don't have a capital to buy large bulks from factories then print them yourself, then you are forced to use dropshipping, which absolutely minimizes your profits.

I just now realised that I meant the longsleeve and not the sweatshirt
my bad

lel

I'm actually joking OP, I like your stuff and think it is different from a lot of stuff I see elsewhere.

I'm by the way

i actually like the story/chapter idea, designs are boring though

Is that the fucking Fujitsu logo?

stealing isn't cool, the pictures you feature on the frontpage obviously arent yours. unless you have permission already you should try to find who owns them and get permission, since you profit from them (theyre a part of your brands image, and image influences sales).

actual designs are pretty bad, also not original. its as if you found a memey tumblr page and just copied that aesthetic, but failed badly in a way that made the clothing reminiscent of sweatshop ed hardy tees sold streetside in thailand. but hey if theres a market for it earn some money even if its ugly to the patricians

This is bad.

Hvor kommer du fra?

we are located in Aarhus, but come from other countries in Europe.

the first part I agree, but I have planned a photoshoot in a few weeks, and I needed something good for the front page. The second one is not really constructive imo.

thanks f.a.m

just another dork printing on basics.

>Anyway, *any* criticism is welcome guys
>ur not constructive :'(

Really nice stuff op

shill the thread

thank you. quite comforting to see good comments on Veeky Forums to be honest with you family

I think the sentence was too full of buzzwords to be considered constructive if you know what I mean

I swear on mi mum I didn't post as someone else.

Fuck I really love the black long sleeve

Might cop that black long-sleeve. Definitely the best you've got. Don't like the hats personally, and the t shirts are alright, but the long sleeve is sweet

you should be happy to get any criticism at all for your shitty brand you fuckwit, you literally asked for ANY criticism then get mad when you get it

True, you're right. God bless.

Wow, thanks man. It really makes me happy to see people enjoy my stuff. I can't force you, but if you do it, you're the best dude ever.

If anybody else is reading this and thinking about starting a brand, I say go for it. The way I see it, the more brands there are, the better is for the customer, since brand will compete for better designs, quality, price etc.

damn, bottom row looks dope

youd be surprised people really give a shit about your brands message. If you dont really care the type of vibe your brands giving off neither will the people who give a shit enough to buy clothes off of random big cartels

its alright

Really like the concept, comfy yet adventurous kinda

I like the designs on the demon tee and the long-sleeves

The robot and mammoth tees remind of a bad powerpoint slide or something, I think it's the offset square in the back and how things are neatly aligned. I don't feel like they fit your concept as well as the heyday hoodie and demon tee, which both have more of a carefree look

I like both the hoodie, the black long-sleeve and the t-shirt. Sadly shipping fucks me in the ass (live in Sweden) but honestly going to keep the hoodie on a tab and maybe cop later. It was cool

I really like the type of artsy stuff you're doing with the clothing, especially when it comes to telling a story about them

I'm about as good at skating as you are at making clothes, which is decent. You should sponsor me and we'll
Both grow together