w 2 c
c

so like everything else?

Dumping old folder,

w2c TROUSERS PLSSSS

Dk user, search on google images?

bruh andersen andersen, it says in the pic
andersen-andersen.com/webshop/navy-crewneck-white

It's weird how just seeing this pic lots of comfy feels come to me. Man, I really should go to Japan

man what would i give to move to tokyo, live in a tinyass apartment and just vibe like this dude all day.

only problem is you need money for an apartment and a job for money, which would ruin the whole comfy thing.

japan is just effay as fuck

They're Robert Geller Wool pants. That's all I know but it should help your search.

w2c shoes?

I feel like comfycore can only be pulled off by 8/10 twinks with small heads and pale skins. If an average joe tried it hell probably look like a hobo.

w2c pants

>tfw too short to ever pull off comfy

why even live

wow w2c shirt?
attractive person here

what?
i HAVE to pull comfy since i'm short and most of the stuff I have is oversized
also i think having a femenine face is a big plus

everytime i wear anything remotely comfy i permanently have this picture in my mind

theres always this one nigga who posts his own fits in these threads

this or similar.
unbranded dark comfy shoes c:

sorry, I'm an idiot after work.

how to wear 8" boots with comfy?

or should I just cop a pair of [flat, low meme shoes]?

w2c jacket
damn thats a good fit

it looks bad no matter what.

MMM german army trainers

as long as youre not ugly, ya can pull it off. just be comfy and confident, mayne.

w2c cute j'ese boys

what backpack is that senpai

w2c a jacket like this?

Good thing to save, man
For some reason people always ask about this picture

Because the photo itself is pretty amazing, people think they will look like this too if they copd same clothes

Dropping the comfiest Music Video ever

youtu.be/53mOa0B3nN4

This type of look looks better on short people... (When I say short I mean people between the heigh range of 5'6" - 5'9" tho, if you're shorter than 5'6" then yeah, I agree with you).

based, thank you!

mentioned it in a previous thread already but the New York Times Magazine revealed the secret to kickass magazine photography: they run the pictures through a copy machine

what? do you have a link for that?

does this count as comfy?

i'd say so

nyti.ms/2cvmepe

w2c pants

What's the material?

>tfw not asian
y live

idk man, carrying a bag full of plants seems pretty un-comfy to me

?

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/09/19/patagonias-philosopher-king
Damn that guy is comfy as fuck

Where can I get a sweater that grips the wrists without the arms being skinny as well?

champion reverse weave sweaters are regular fit and pretty cheap

Anyone know what shoes those are?

which 998s are those

autism fits

the color coordination
leave this comfy thread

Just bought some super comfy khaki drop crotch sweatpants. I think they look really nice with a flowy white dress shirt.

What do you suggest I wear with it? I pull the pant ends up to mid calf, thinking of wearing high scoks and sandals, and then maybe a thick cardigan? Not too sure

Post a pic, I refuse to believe that drop-crotch sweatpants can look good

I think it looks like someone wearing a diaper lol

What the hell is this??
Thunderdome '97 meets Kanye's "Graduation"?
lol

where in the article do they state that tho

Be my bf Elias

I'm out atm, I'll get back to you.

how many times do we have to tell you to not post that pic?

i really don't get the point to lace your shoes like that. Maybe i am too old for this shit.

Pulling shit off google instead of getting home and taking a picture but I think drop crotch can look okay so long as it's coupled with other enlongated clothing and not just worn as normal pants. Otherwise you just look like you have tiny legs because it fucks your proportions.

This is basically what I got except with cuffs around the ankles so I can wear them higher or lower

nyti.ms/2cAgOJk
Sorry I should've posted this link too....it's how I learned about the article in the first place

maybe an odd question, i don't really use Veeky Forums

is it acceptable for men to wear certain women's shirts/jackets for Veeky Forums purposes?

i see a lot of comfy looking stuff that doesn't look like it's strictly women's only, but it's definitely stuff you could only buy in the women's section. would most people notice, or would it be fine?

If you don't see it being different and you're worried about it, I think a bunch of randoms who don't care at all definately won't notice

i can guarantee you it doesnt look like that because if it has elastic cuffs the pants will fall differently and i know the material isnt the same
post a picture and get scrutinised shitlord

u fag

Please make this ankle and big shoes thing NOT a thing anymore. Makes everyone look like a midget or a retard

Says the midget retard.

common prjects b-balls lows

Not true, you can work as an english language teacher. The money isnt great, but its livable, and you don't need any prior japanese knowledge. It's what im doing after I graduate. You probably wouldnt get to live in tokyo though, more likely a smaller city.

Why woul you do that?
Japan doesn't need more unskilled weeb teachers that nobody wants to have around.

what year are those pictures from.
why do they all dress like that

yall niggaz missing out

the green ones

yo is that ChrisG lmao

>80 eur

try 255 retard

i need these pants

i fucking need them

breaking news: attractive people are more attractive than unattractive people

w2c pants