What do you wear on your wrist?

What do you wear on your wrist?
Watch thread

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyajapan.com/products/s-sarb035
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been sporting my blue heritage chrono lately

What's the size of the face on that?

user i love that, easily my favorite modern tudor. why dont you rock it on that cheeky blue orange nato though?

This was my dads favorite watch been wearing it everyday since he passed

ay lmao

I was for a while up until recently when I went back to the bracelet. I was getting tired of the nato desu. However, I'm thinking of getting a leather strap for it.

very happy with this watch

got a vostok coming in the mail hopefully it'll live up to the hype

t b h

timex weekender w/ olive strap
orient bambino v2 w/ crocodile red/brown leather strap

Based casio

Been thinking about getting this one or the Mako II. What does Veeky Forums think?

Had it on my wrist for a week. Loving it.

Is this a rolex ? If yes which model ?curiosity is killing me

whats a good vintage watch and where can I buy one? i dont really give a shit about what's under the hood but if someone asks I don't want to just say I like how it looks and look like an uneducated faggot

I don't wear a watch
used to wear swatches cuz they were comfy as fuck

Like mine but its really chunky

Orient Bambino - Automatic - Cheap

Amazon

Rate

How is the AR2448? Thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

nice

clean look
7/10 would buy

That looks so bad it's gorgeous omfg w2C

>armani
Pls no

I wear this

nooooooooooooo you retard

Only because it's a brand watch, or is there something else?

How about this then?
Other than the 'screw faces' I like it. I can also get it at over 50% discount.

Because the only thing that is of any cost in it is the name and the rest is made to absolute cheapness

And no one will respect anyone with a fashion branded watch

I completely get that, but I've had a TH watch for a long time and it held up absolutely beautiful, so except for the pricing I don't really mind branded watches. (As long as you don't buy it just for the brand)
And I love the look of the AR2448.

muh memes

What do each of those cost?

AR2448 full price is 485, but I can get it for 339.99
The Citizen full price is 395.5, but with the discount I'll only pay 148.
The Citizen is the best deal, but I'm kind of in love with the Armani, so I'm leaning more towards buying that.

And before you freak out over the prices, every single thing in my country is more expensive than the American equivalent. So the prices I write are the Norwegian prices converted to US dollar.

:^)

Beautiful. Which model is this and how much?

The SARB035 and its about $300-$400 when imported from Japan because JDM

I'd still go for something more minimalistic or a brand that has some more credibility in the watch world, like Seiko or perhaps some Tissot if they are as low as $150 (jag är från Sverige btw så hej granne)

Thanks. I've been looking to cop a new Seiko, I currently have the SKX009 as my beater. Can I ask where you got it? It's a gorgeous piece by the way, I'd even say it gives the datejust a run for it's money.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!
I got it from Seiya Japan and he is a great guy if you want to know anything about his watches
seiyajapan.com/products/s-sarb035

I got this one around 3 years ago at a local jewelery store. If you're buying online, try Jomashop.

Underaged

>I'll never wear that watch

My favorite out of my pieces

>wearing an 11 dollar Walmart watch