Why do all the attractive effay women already have bfs

why do all the attractive effay women already have bfs

Other urls found in this thread:

jayherman.com/push-pull-aesthetics-routine/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dft89-uTPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you answered your own question lol

but i want one too

They are not. You just have to be kinda Veeky Forums (ottermode) and dress well. If you are Veeky Forums but scrawny, they won't consider you bc they are attractive and want someone who looks as attractive but if you are kinda fit and dress slightly good, you'll get one easily.

what if you're metabolism is too fast and you cant ever get fit because your body processes the nutrients too quickly to get big

My pupil, the answer you seek is trenbolone.

Smells like bullshit and lack of discipline to me.

I guarantee your metabolism isn't to fast thats basically the same excuse fat people make, eat more and you will gain

>body processes nutrients too quick
This is pseudoscience

Eating 3K calories will definitely make you gain weight

Because the second a relationship ends girls are desperate for a new one. Women hate being single more than men do.

lmao dumbass

you don't understand metabolisms and you also eat way less than you think you do

Why are her lips so chapped?
0/10 would not kiss

u forget that u cant be ugly or weird which disqualifies everyone who frequents fa

girl breakups
girl is attractive so she picks one of the 100 chads a day who comes up to her to talk to her.

you just have to be one of those lucky chads user.

kys retard, the amount metabolism varies from person to person is not at all significant in gaining or losing weight especially considering how small the difference even is

this is so wrong

my girlfriend is considerably more attractive than me and has also always had a leg up on me in fashion and style, but i myself am a scrawny tumblr fag art student

Then why is she with you

nah OP, you dont need that shit.
in my xp OP, effay looking women all have daddy issues and are batshit.

source: last ex was 10/10 effay

> inb4 bullshit.jpg
> inb4 ufullofshitanon

- bitch would cry everynight
- couldnt touch her during sex cuz crazy and trauma
- would spend hours getting ready for validation of others, but then complain when hit on.

trust me OP, get a cute normie/basic with promise, mold her, but dont give her too much.

its called going outside
you should try it sometime

literally fucking idiot

gf told me 1 of her favorite things about me is that im tall and lanky

fuck your ottermode meme

YOU CAN GET A GF GUYS

this desu

I was a shut in for 3 years. Met a girl back in May and started going out and doing shit with her, got together 2 months later and now im laughing bc I used to cry at night about being alone

You forgot to add
>not autistic

Met a girl WHERE

everyone saying like they just go outside and there's immediately a girl just standing there ready to talk to you s m h

t. skinnyfats who don't understand skeleton mode life

wow you're retarded, count calories and you'll realize just how little you eat, lanklet.

>there's immediately a girl just standing there ready to talk to you s m h
YOU have to be ready to talk to them. Girls are literally everywhere my man. Just strike up a conversation. Some girls won't want to talk, but a few will.

what if her only source of liquid nearby was your lips user?

maybe if you eat only one huge meal a day. YA GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG (or lean) CMONNN!!!

I surely am not huge or anything, but here is what happened to me, once I made an effort, to eat more and train properly.
I never really met my goals for daily calories, because i found it hard to eat so much fucking food.

Count your calories m8, you're not eating right!

How do I eat more without feeling sick

I'd sooner pee in her mouth than kiss those scaly lips

So what do you do when u work out?

pick stuff up and put it down again

you are 5'9

I literally cover all those bases.

but I never leave the house or socialize

thanks now with this secret knowledge i will be big in no time

Best workout for arms? Looking for shit that I can do easily at home.

They're not, the photo editing technique exaggerates a lot of features. We usually don't apply the filter to skin because it makes people look awful, but it makes textures look really 3D.

push-ups
pull-ups

that's it

Read the sticky on Veeky Forums ffs.

it was a joke man, i know enough about fitness to know that the Veeky Forums sticky isnt all that good

Neither mainly works arms, retard. You're gonna get a good chest, lats and maybe tris, but you need to do chin-ups if you want bis

can people stop talking about fitness i wanna talk about cute girls instead

Indeed I am.
Good guess.
Are you trying to make point here?

Wrong. My Vietnamese friend is the size of a 12 years old. Aside from hating his life he's tried gaining weight and taking those super high calorie shakes to help him put on weight and nothing works for him. I actually feel bad for the guy because he's smaller than a girl.

North American culture puts so many negative connotations on premaritial sex that people will rush into relationships simply to satisfy their base biological urges without feeling "slutty" or "whorish". Whereas Europeans will simply have sex as they see fit, Americans tend to be in serial relationships to avoid the "slut" stamp. Ironically this results in sky high divorce rates and single parent households.

Of course, I don't want to knock American culture as it's given us the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

Bravo. I appreciate your work and am an admirer of yours.

get friends and do drugs and go places, you'll know more hot girls than you could believe in no time

Well executed my friend

Well executed my friend.

You don't!
You will feel sick for a long time, and only get used to it slowly.
You can of course try to eat more meals with smaller portions, but I found that to be very timeconsuming.
It takes time mang. Can't just change a lifelong habbit within a couple days.

this is what i've been doing for the past year + chest flies every push day.
>jayherman.com/push-pull-aesthetics-routine/
Since you are doing this for grills I highly advise you, to also stop being a bitch and go to a gym, instead of trying to half-ass it at home, because it's a great excuse for you to leave your house and learn human interaction.

Same goes for you!
Get the fuck out of your den!
If you really want to spend way more time than needed to get in shape, than just buy a pullup bar and dumbells. Get one that allows you to do both pullups and chinups. Do those, curl that shit, and do lateral raises, because the most important thing to an aesthetic arm is a nice fucking set of shoulders.
You really should go to the gym though, because it will yield much better results, much quicker.

>Kind of fell back into eating too little as well lately, but I'm sure we're all gonna make it brahs!

>Neither mainly works arms
>You're gonna get - maybe tris
>lolwut

The tricep makes up most of the mass your arm has.

If you look good you can get away with autism

Manlets have shorter muscles hence, they appear to look bigger than a dude that trained the exactly same amount of time under the same circumstances and is at 6'1 for example

not really, but you can get yourself a cute autistic grill

Sully is that you?

>a cute autistic grill

doesnt exist tb h

On campus, saw girl I vaguely recognized from back in HS so hit her up then we started talking, going thrifting together, picnics and parties

löl of course
Get tinder
Theres tons of autistic chicks on there

i dont trust any dating shit online or on apps or any of that shit... do you have any idea how many autists post fake accounts and just try to catfish dudes on there? fuck that, waste of time. high risk/low reward

So is that your best excuse not to lift?
Maybe we're not all going to make it...

you should try it, thats the number one access point for introverted / shy / autistic girls, I say that as a possibly all of them

Not him but I have tinder but I'm shit at it because I find communicating over written word uncomfortable af

Oh I used to be just like your ex user!
>only into guys who fed me constant attention
>my histrionic behaviour just perpetuated
>at the end of the day I was still insecure and unhappy
>fuck this shit
>met this mediocre 5/10 from work
>really funny dude so I started seeing him
>why isn't he falling for my mind games wtf
>he doesn't give a shit about my whining
>tells me to get over myself and stop being a fucking brat
>try to break up with him really dramatically
>get no reaction
>WHY ISNT THIS WORKING
>he never gives me the unhealthy attention I craved
>eventually give up my psychotic tendencies since they never work on him
>over time I can feel myself getting better
>not an attention whoring cunt anymore
>3 years later and ive never been happier in my life ^___^

well shit the key to my heart is through writing and I think for many girls too

I bet she said that. Think about it, thought.

>tfw this aryan goddess obviously has a bf
>tfw her bf is a 3/10 spic
wtf the fuck life is so unfair

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dft89-uTPQ

I dont really notice anything that out stands from her. I simply have no comments on her whatsoever.

I understand when people say V shapes are attractive, but goddamn you're a Y

>aryan goddess

dude hwat

did u post the wrong image and video?

This is actually some quality shitposting

Shes a qt.
Too bad she did that cam whoring thing.

I guarantee you're not counting calories or even eating a lot.

You spouted off a huge pile of broscience bullshit

Godspeed user

>couldnt touch her during sex

Where to meet these girls? I think we don't want really normie gfs. Where do they tend to hang out?

Our only hope is to find a girl with the magical combo of beauty and low self esteem

HE

Grow up. Because the internet has taught you to overgeneralize, overidealize, and not know about what actually matters in life you immature son'fabitch.

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

the most funny thing about you Veeky Forums faggots is that you think you are attractive.
you can't BECOME attractive, no matter how hard you lift, if you have poor facial aesthetic you'll always be average at best.

friendly reminder that this individual has great proportions of waist to shoulder width. you can't get this by training, that's genetics.

basically, most of us will never look this good.

Body fat has a lot to do with how good your face looks actually.

yeah i feel like my lats could need some improvement :<

no reason to give up though like this faggot Proportions can be changed! It'll just take longer for some of us

wish my girl would take a leaf out of your book

tumblr fag art student probably has a big dick

Obviously, shes a gains goblin.