well said user

G I L D A N
I
L
D
A
N

The same as anything else

Interesting design (fit, shape, sillhouette)

And/or

Material & construction quality.

"The person wearing it" is only true if what you're actually asking is "what makes a plain white t-shirt look good?" Otherwise, quality is irrespective of the owner.

wtc pastel plain tee's

Misread questions as "what," my b

you're behind the curve

T by alexander wang

This

Margiela 3 pack

Hanes if you cant afford

that wasnt my question, i dress how the fuck i want to dress. i dont give a shit about a curve? im just asking where to find pastel t shirts

gildan and stuff
w2c pastel plain tees with boxy/oversized sleeves tho

shit...

croft & barrow from kohls.

Gildan is absolute garbage.

Marks and spencer

Gildan is made for fat manlets. I don't want my bellybutton showing.

Hanes makes okay uncuffed longsleeves

Calvin Klein

kennith kole or die

John elliot

norse projects

>outie belly button
euthanize yourself

does anyone have experience of dickies white tshirts?

truuuu

I have shitloads of the H&M organic cotton ones.

They fit well, are comfy and they're cheap as well.

P R O C L U B
R
O
C
L
U
B

It needs a pocket tbqh.

>harboring this much rage towards such a small response

GOAT flannels

This

I've heard American Apparel has good tees, but they have so many different "plain t-shirt sub categories" I'm not exactly sure which ones are good, or what the fucking difference between them is supposed to be.

What's the best Hanes shirt? Nano, Beefy T, or Comfortsoft? I've heard people here and on MFA praise the Beefy T as a good affordable plain tee, but I bought one, and the sleeves were too wide and too long. The Nano is supposedly more fitted around the sleeves with a more traditional body, so I'm thinking that's probably perfect for a noodle armed skinnyfat like myself.

While we're talking about t-shirts - what the fuck is up with smalls and their sleeve length? Smalls fit me just right, but the fucking sleeve ends are in my armpits - whereas a medium's sleeves fit perfectly but the torso itself is too baggy.

I have a bunch of Medium Hanes Comforsofts that I let get shrunk in the washer and dryer and they fit okay, but arms don't fill them. Then I have a couple Mossimo Supply Co. Small V-Necks that fit perfectly fine - but had to go with V-necks because the small crew-neck tees' sleeves were too short, but the small v-neck tees' sleeves were fine.

What the fuck?

What shrinks t-shirts - warm/hot wash or warm/hot drying?

If it's the latter - how the fuck do you dry your t-shirts? Especially if you have a bunch of them?

Welcome to my life. I only wear t shirts and it's torture finding the perfect fit.

Any brands that make shirts that have a shorter cut? Probably up to my jean button or so, I want to experiment with the look.

Any apc t shirt I've had had been short, but they aren't cheap. Have a look at some online measurements