Hey guys, I really need new fucking clothes because I barely have any, and a lot of what I have is very fucking old

Hey guys, I really need new fucking clothes because I barely have any, and a lot of what I have is very fucking old.

What type of t-shirts are nice, yet not overly expensive?
I also need me basketball type shorts because in FL (hot weather) It is the most comfortable type of bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/winya/works/22511600-winya-no-91?grid_pos=27&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid&style=mens
redbubble.com/people/wolfandbird/works/19243127-crystal-moon?grid_pos=50&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid&style=mens
streetexecs.com/collections/2-chainz/products/2-chainz-big-meech-t-shirt
streetexecs.com/collections/2-chainz/products/2-chainz-stove-t-shirt
streetexecs.com/collections/young-dolph/products/young-dolph-go-get-the-money-t-shirt
streetexecs.com/collections/young-dolph/products/young-dolph-go-get-the-money-t-shirt-1
streetexecs.com/collections/street-execs/products/street-execs-strt-logo-t-shirt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the sticky.
Then go to the general threads.
Get ur basics done.
Start developing personal style.

/thread

You can't thread yourself faggot

My style is simple man, t-shirts and shorts with sneakers or Jeans and t-shirts with sneakers.

This.

That's not a style, bud.

What are you asking for exactly?

Well I was wondering what type of t-shirts look nice, and aren't crazy expensive or anything.

ones that you pull over your head and put your arms through

just go buy a pack of fucking hanes tees

Are you fucking serious? Holy shit.

Wow are you me? I wanted to make exact same thread. /407/ here.

Go through the archives, OP
There are "I'm not willing to put any effort toward dressing myself and I won't spend any money but be my style expert" threads every day
And they all pretty much go like this, cuz we don't like spoonfeeding

Dude it was a nice a simple question. Nice fucking t-shirts jeez, I didn't mean fucking trashy Hanes crap.
By cheap I was also meant under $30 dollars, which is more than a reasonable price.

Maybe :) Are you me? T-shirts and basketball shorts?

>What kind of clothes do you like?
>"Ones that look nice and are inexpensive."

???????????

Again it's a simple question, nice fucking t-shirts! Inexpensive being under $30 I guess.

You need to specify what you mean by nice, buddy.

Cool design, colors that aren't to fucking bright like yellow, nice means something that looks good. Fuck.

can you post an example of a t-shirt you'd like to buy regardless of price
and seriously fuck you for starting a thread instead of lurking

Okay.
This is a bait thread or you're too autistic to understand the concept of objectivity.
Look online and find shirts that you think look good, Veeky Forums isn't your personal catalog curation team.

i have margiela shirts but i still wear hanes t shirts sometimes. And people think im wearing my margiela shirts because i wear other more expensive and luxurious shit with them.

what im saying is, hanes isnt crap, its actually the best shirt in your price range. anything under 30$ for a T shirt, and the quality is the same between 2$ target t's and 30$ zara t's. May as well get the cheapest one because it is all the same.

Fuck you fags, seriously. It's fashion isn't it? What are we supposed to discuss in this board?

redbubble.com/people/winya/works/22511600-winya-no-91?grid_pos=27&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid&style=mens

redbubble.com/people/wolfandbird/works/19243127-crystal-moon?grid_pos=50&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid&style=mens

Yea but the Hanes are just either black, red, white or whatever color they are, not shit, shouldn't have said that but something with a design would be nice, the Hanes are just to plain to be wearing every single day.

It's official, yall.

It's all been a ruse, OP is baiting.

>we
want cheap graphic tees, go to Target
want 20-30 dollar graphic tees, go to the mall
want 30-50 dollar graphic tees, go to a boutique

No fun allowed

streetexecs.com/collections/2-chainz/products/2-chainz-big-meech-t-shirt

streetexecs.com/collections/2-chainz/products/2-chainz-stove-t-shirt

streetexecs.com/collections/young-dolph/products/young-dolph-go-get-the-money-t-shirt

streetexecs.com/collections/young-dolph/products/young-dolph-go-get-the-money-t-shirt-1

streetexecs.com/collections/street-execs/products/street-execs-strt-logo-t-shirt

I like these :)

get all of them

you'll be the most "hunnit" guy around

LMAO

unfortunately, everybody starts somewhere, I guess

?

karmaloop DOT com

the shopping catalogue for every 10th grader who thinks he's a hip hop head/skater but doesn't have a job so can't afford preme

Shut the fuck up with this meme-teir I want a graphic tee bull shit. Get the fuck outta here. If you want advice here's some. Go to American apparel like a regular fucking dude, grab two black tees two white tees and a few of the beaten path ones. You dress up like a dork in your dumb striped shirt or whatever when you're feeling like a princess. As for giving regular ass days, you put on a black tee shirt and fuck off.

lol

u know he's rite tho.