Hair General

Old one is past 300.

Ask advice/post hair envy

I'll start

effay I embraced the asian and bleached hair. Did I set myself up for failure? It's not as vibrant irl.

Pic related

which one effay

My hair can't survive dyeing, but sometimes I just want to look like a complete tool. Maybe I'll get a wig

Should I let it grow past the last pic or get a new style, or return to an old cut.

Far right looks best

In between would be better. But of the two, the right side is best.

IMO 2 and 3 look best but that cut is kinda becoming a giant meme so it depends if you want to be trendy or not

you look like a girl and not in a good, androgynous way. i would have guessed you were a fat white Tumblr girl from the picture without context. I don't think the color is nice at all. I would have just gone blonde or platinum. If you want to do orange, it should be a bright, unnatural orange, not this ginger shit.

i like both, alternate based on fit and mood. left one is cuter, right one is cleaner

How do i get this texture? also I'm a first timer so is there any recommended routine to take care of my hair I use shampoo pretty much everytime I take a shower, so once or twice a day

Right

>tfw you want to dye your hair, but you dont want to pay for it and you're black with natural hair so its all pointless
right.
left is trash

left looks like those mexican highschoolers that wear Fear of God imitations and put "creative director" or "model" in their instragram bios

who is that

How do I make my hair look more like a girl's?

How Veeky Forums would Kuja hair be? Not pink, obviously. I'm also considering a feather hair ornament.

well i am mexican

Looks like Douglas booth

Cut it or keep it?

If I should cut it, what should I get?

Honestly what the fuck should I do with my hair? It's just so thing and light and it's really impossible to get any cool styles. I was thinking of getting the "G-Eazy" haircut, then growing it out a little. Would that look good on me?

really want to switch up my hair but no idea what to do please help

fuck lads all this long hair fucked up by shit undercuts there's nothing you can do to "switch it up" just 4 up top 2 on the sides and start over don't fall for such shit memes

looks p good m8

maybe push it up just a tad. Looks a bit floppy but looks nice

I've been modifying my personal style the last several months. I began purchasing clothes for the intent of being fashionable instead of having stuff to wear, I lost like 30 pounds to look better, and I've started to immerse myself in the whole "clothing culture"

But my hair is fucking shit what the fuck do i do

I really like your hair from July!

please help, I don't know what to do with my hair or how to even style it. I'm so sick of it being the same.