Effay pol

you're voting for the most Veeky Forums candidate right?

not for some grandma that dresses like she was 70 in 1995.

Shadilay fellow /pol/lack! Trump literally owns his own clothing brand, he's Veeky Forums by default

>The Banter in Chief New Yorker who owns his own Boeing Jet with luxury interior
Or
>Crooked old cunt

Rlly maks u thank

but then he won't be back in the oval office

The green jew

Why is Hillary always a decade behind on fashion?

that suit jacket has more shoulder padding than a NFL linesman. The hat and glasses too.

or 25 years ahead

Trump isn't Veeky Forums, he has openly admitted to not being interested in dressing well and buying the same unaltered $700 suit over and over again

Fuck off shill.

he wears Brioni suits, fuccboi

The same, unaltered, off-the-rack brioni suits

add a zero
why would he need an altered brioni suit
he's gonna lose worse than romney did, and his voter base is the worst ever, but his suits are nice

>lose worse than romney
desu he already had more voters than romney

Have you watched the news this week? Hillary is plummeting lmao.

popular vote doesn't matter
he won't win enough swing states and he might lose some deep red states

the news this week isn't important
wait until after the first debate

fire

keep telling yourself that :)

see you at the polls.

your vote isn't important unless you live in florida or ohio. mine doesn't, that's for sure
and neither state will let a racist xenophobe win

Dadcore isn't effay

Neither is being an alt right trumale

He's neither racist nor xenophobic. But keep believing everything the MSM tells you ;)
I bet you also believe Pepe is a symbol of white supremacism

in my opinion, the best indicator for how the country will poll will be by looking at a traditionally conservative state like Utah. Romney managed to get like 80% of the vote
now that a libertarian candidate is gonna take away a lot of the votes (the wording you'll likely hear if johnson's momentum gets bigger is that the dems are supportive of the third party candidate, when in fact they're fucking elated that he takes votes away from Trump in battleground states)
as of now he's definitely gonna win the state, that's not the point; but the margin by which a very very deep red state is willing to vote for the democratic nominee and a third party candidate spells trouble for Trump in places where it will really matter

what does MSM stand for
and I read the Atlantic interview with the guy who created Pepe earlier today; what a fucking tool

This isn't true though
Because Utah is probably the most socially conservative state in the union
Mormons and gays really don't mix and trump hasn't really played the religious crusader angle unlike a huckabee or a Cruz . Plus the comments between Trump and Romney definelty hurt him there while it actually improved his poll number in Michigan

Using Utah as a base for Nationwide voting trends is plain factually ineffective

I disagree, cuz it's important to note that conservatives aren't happy with clinton or trump but still plan on voting in big numbers....if Johnson steals their votes then Trump is fucked in swing states; but then again I've had the same prediction about the election turnout since last year (not counting the rise of this third party candidate who doesn't know what Aleppo is)
except I truly did expect an assassination attempt during the RNC. I'm glad it didn't happen cuz that's bad for the country to deal with, but I thought there were gonna be shots fired

Holy fuck this nice

>that fucking scarf

that contrast in his skin color

>conservatives
>aren't happy with Trump

You mean NeoCons aren't happy with Trump. The conservative base hasn't been this energized in decades.