What branches of philosophy do you subscribe to?

What branches of philosophy do you subscribe to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHqfk5lMw-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gender philosophy.

eleatics baby
>movement, change, creation, destruction are illusions

Aristotelian.

Phenomenology, everything else is purposeless conjecture grounded in baseless assumptions.

Skeptic

I like how they just left Confucius of of this list because he's so far in the past. China is and always will be centuries ahead.

No wonder AM/WF is so common now.

Egoism.

Cantknownuffin.

>All classical Mediterranean philosophers
>"Where da Confucius at?"

Non-philosophy, everything else is purposeless conjecture grounded in baseless assumptions.

skepticism

China wasn't ahead when it came to nation building. Alexander was a hundred years in the grave when the Qin Dynasty began.

Stoicism.

Stoicism. The virtue is where is at

Post-deconstructivist shitposting faggotry. It's basically Derrida with a hint of Diogenes

Sophism, fuck plato and his negative propaganda

Plato is the only correct one, so his.

I S L A M

>yfw this is bait

Stoicism's been pretty compelling to me.

Pee-peePoo-pooism

sophist a shit

Based

youtu.be/cHqfk5lMw-E
>tfw this children's video reveals a lot about Islamic theology

Marxism but mainly Islam and feminism.

Platonism
Perennialism
Neoreaction

I would hang with Socrates at day and text with Plato at night.

Taoism.

Can someone green texts me every branches of philosophy in this graph?

Radical Empiricism

Eastern philosophy has always been behind western in consistency and maturity. Western philosophy is just more refined. An extreme example of an inconsistent and "immature" philosopher would be, let's say, Ayn Rand. There are various degrees of shitty of course, but western philosophy is just so much more all encompassing than eastern.

Haha nice memes. But I ask anyone of you? Why would I limit myself by 'subscribing' to a particular philosophy?

I rather just cherry pick different ideas from different philosophy's so it as self-serving as possible. Philosophical tribalism is sooooo boring.

You sound like you don't know anything about what you're talking about. Eastern philosophy, especially Indic thought, has BTFO the West by centuries, and sometimes millenium. The oldest Upanishads, which are from as late as 600bc (and a lot of scholars date them much older than that) contain so much good shit. Kant came along in the 1700s and said some shit that just marginally refined what was already in the Upanishads and all of a sudden he's the bees knees, mind you that he was 2300 years late.

And that's just the Upanishads, which form a tiny portion of the Hindu scriptures, and one example. And I don't even mention the other Indic traditions, which have had significant developments for over 2000 years.

Your entire post is garbage and you should feel bad that you posted such bullshit.