every time I post my fits people bully me because of my weight

Because fat people contribute nothing to society
We should just burn you guys for energy

Yes to

>Racism
>Ableism
>Fatphobia
>Transphobia

If this bothers you so much why don't you just lose the weight?

Fat people don't look good

It's a fashion based board
every fit you have will be impeded by the fact that you're overweight.

it's like having a mullet and complaining when people say it makes you look worse.

lose the weight or quit complaining

fat people are super prone to butthurt because the live in a fantasy world where being a fatty is ok, when reality hit this bubble (combined with their lack of self respect/motivation/willpower/ect.) thier world which they are too lazy to hold up them selves comes crashing down and in order to avoid picking up the pieces themselves they blame others

fatphobia is fa

How about you lose weight you fat fuck?

Thus is sad for the fatties that are trying to change

>start going to the gym super early cause new work schedule
>thankfully the place is somewhat empty since some gyms are overrun with early birds
>this particular one has at least 10 fatties actually trying on the various elliptical and other cardio machines.
>I'm fairly certain 9 out if the 10 are only there so early so they don't have to invade the minds of normal and Veeky Forums people with their disgusting bodies
>they have the good sense to be ashamed of what they look like and want to earn entrance back into normal society.

This is why I don't make fun of chubbers on jogs anymore.

An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

That's what the word phobia means.

I don't think people fear fat, they're just turned off by it.

@that pic

Holy fuck, when did liberals become so rigid and uptight?

>obey my undefined rules or else

Being fat isn't exactly fashionable....
Honestly I respect anyone who is trying to make a change, people that choose to be unhealthy and blame others for their problems are a drain on society

Faggot

My primary school teacher had a hammer and sickle tattoo on his arm, he was arrested for molesting students

>this thread
ugh i didn't thought Veeky Forums could be this childish and bigoted

"undefined" lmao can you read

a mess of catchall terms that all mean "when I'm offended"?

It's the 21st century equivalent of "bill posters will be prosecuted" and then getting butthurt when someone puts up a stencil.

quit being such a bitch

My friend is like this, he is very fat but disgusted with himself and hits the uni gym early every day for cardio and later for liftin. Guy is going to be a beast by the time he's lost another 50-100lbs

Being fat is not fashionable

Because unlike your race or gender you actually have a choice in the matter. Lose the weight if you're ashamed of it or dont its up to you just dont expect people to think you fashionable since even tailored piece will look like ahit on you.

This also goes for a lot of skinny guys.

I am definitely fatphobic when it comes to American cars. Only an insecure small dicked redneck would drive a Ford Excursion and think that it could be used any way as an off-roader.

A human being should be like a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. Lean, angular, aesthetically perfect, symmetrical, light, and effecient. Fatties can get stuck in the mud in their H2s and Excursions.

This shitposting is coming at a time when I need a new car
Whats the general consensus on this car?

it is a shitwagon one step above those little battery powered cars rich kids get from walmart

>no hate allowed
>unless I'm the one doing it

don't hate the player hate the game. nobody forced you to be a fat buttsniffing GRIDS receptacle. fat people should be banished to other parts of the world.

Unironically this. Add fagbashing to the list.

Most would've never bothered to have gone to the gym at all if it wasn't for the shaming in the first place.

The only ones who deserve sympathy are the many poor children raised to fat by terrible parents. Any well adjusted person in a functioning society would be disgusted by the parents, not the children.

Also friendly reminder America's relatively high obesity rates compared to other western countries are almost entirely due to our black population, specifically black women. Black women are on average more likely to be obese than not. Whites hover between 10-30% depending on state. If you remove blacks from the count, it becomes relatively low (i.e. UK starts looking far more dire), let alone taking out Hispanics too. So much for the Amerifat meme

Don't misgender me, my preferred pronoun is shitlord

it's the official car of Veeky Forums.

>poorer people are fatter

kek

>being poor makes you fat
they can literally just eat less of their shitty fucking cheap food

americans are too lazy to cook themselves, so if they're poor they just eat cheapest fast food garbage

I know, but they could just eat less mcdonalds and they would lose weight instead of gaining more

>Le phobia memes!!
I dislike Fat, homosexuals, trans. I dont hate anyone.

post more fits user, no bully i promise

There's a difference between being a little chubby and a ham planet. This is the latter.

It's because they're living off welfare from the working middle class. Not really their fault though, the way welfare cliffs are structured, it takes a lot of initiative to get out.

Homophobe was originally a term gays used against other gays who were trying to ditch their fetish. All you have to do is abstain and you will eventually lose the taste, like any other sexual fetish.

Half of fa has probably been fat or chubby and lost weight a good amount are still fat and hate themselves

/thread

nah nigga, that fatty is 5'4 and xxl
that's obese af
and yeah i know that because sometimes i watch buzzfeed