How do I into Deus Ex/Transhuman/Cyberpunk clothing without looking like a fucking idiot?

How do I into Deus Ex/Transhuman/Cyberpunk clothing without looking like a fucking idiot?

Wouldn't really know how to describe it, but imagine "Techno Interests Me" with added olive greens, various browns, and dark grays added to the mix. You'll be good senpai

What do you mean by techno interests me?

You can't. Transhumans are basically furries from the future.

[Citation needed]

casual clothing: arc'teryx veilance
in-combat autistic shit: aitor throup

Jesus thats expensive

get a degree in cs or math then do cybersecurity. good money there plus it fits your aesthetic.

Im already in robotics engineering, looking to go into artificial limb design so Id say I fit the asthetic nicely

you definitely want to drive an industrial heavy off-roader that looks like it would survive barren radioactive wasteland off roading. If you want to really pull off the cyberpunk look you NEED to be driving a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

oh thats p cool user. you shouldnt be too worried on the costs though if thats your job. peep grailed for veilance thats relatively cheap. throup pieces are rare as fuck on the other habnd.

this user knows whats up

Techwear and a mix of classic garments

I'm still a student and I'd rather avoid maxing out a credit card for clothing.

Look it up. Is basically wearing a minimal styled wardrobe that consists of only black and white clothing

OP here,

what about this? Not sure if it would end up being cringe, but I really like that aesthetic.

This as well

No
Yes

"no" as in "Don't wear it" or "It's not cringe"?

W2c

cop a piece every 1-3 months then. it makes you stick with safer stuff too.

No as in don't wear it.

Official Deus Ex Universeā„¢ clothing store.

G-Star Raw has some decent stuff that is very cheap on the second hand market for this kind of look. I have a bomber from them I really like despite hating the brand.

Best laugh I've had all day

From browsing a bit around, it seems what I'm looking for is basically techwear with a bit more emphasis on form

femanon going into cybersecurity here.
the feeling i really want to portray with my outfits is something like "slice of life ghost in the shell"/"wallman" by night
r8 aesthetic

grey flight suit, khaki tank top and black sneaker boots, maybe a utility vest on top

like what the other user said, i think vests are a must. some sleek sneakers that stick to the skin like rick owens tech runner highs seem to fit too. his tops could fit too especially considering how close to the skin they are.

that's a wonderful idea.

a little inspo.

yes absolutely!! very good.

>two separate pieces
>meaning there's a seam

AHHHHHHHHHHH
GET A JUMPSUIT

Look at Y-3 SS17