Veeky Forums I'm looking for polos with a little embroidered animal or something that's NOT a fucking crocodile...

Veeky Forums I'm looking for polos with a little embroidered animal or something that's NOT a fucking crocodile. lacoste is played out, unless its some vintage throwback shit

any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqnS2KnjlDU
youtube.com/watch?v=KG4PbW8TGA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penguin bro

I think the gator looks nice desu

go with vineyard vines. the whale bro.

:^)

Vineyard Vines

bait

Polo down nigga

I collect vintage (made in USA) Le Tigre. In practice though must people just think it's Lacoste.

is self defense effay?

BoO

this is my personal favorite embroider for a polo shirt

Is that a 92 geo tracker? If so, great taste.

Banana republic

Buy Maison kitsune it has a cute little fox

how come no one posted it yet.?

i think cdg play tees and converse r really played out and would normally never buy one but i love the polos and the crew neck cardigan

Paul smith has the multi colour zebras. Maison Kitsune has foxes. Could even go for a Bape one point polo and risk the wrath of fa.

i fucking love this
and this

not gonna lie...

what's the point of being Veeky Forums if you're going to wear polo shit?

you guys are lame

go ahead and post your ninja techwear or terrorwave fits, we all know you want to

Lacoste is actually coming back right now. If you're going around with a Lacoste polo right now you're either an early adopter, a sandnig or a dad

i only see older black dudes wearing lacoste

w2c

Do you get the classics from the site or just thrift/ebay/grailed?

Rip harambe

you faggots dont know shit. the only acceptable animal on a polo is the vintage sears brand DRAGON. fuck you all

Does this even exist? It is cool as fuck.

I'm not that user but that polo was just a design posted on a t shirt design website

Seriously why do you hate Ralph Lauren?
Fuccboi get jealous and bitches love it?
Are you all virgins who never leave the House?
Not disgusting human garbage shit like this , just the Polos, Shirts and Sweaters with a small Logo.

I BEEN HAD
BEEN HAD
BEEN HAD
POLO
youtu.be/tqnS2KnjlDU

youtube.com/watch?v=KG4PbW8TGA0

POLO ERRYTHANG

"Polo design on the back o mah head, but y'all can't see dat"

Don't be a pleb
Get the undercover ss13 shirt

acne desu

Bully me, but I love the look of the fred perry clycling polo.

>no one mentions Brooks Brothers

the chav outfit

Fred Perry end of

>no one mentions the official producer of the average american, conservative, low-salary-for-white-collar, middle class, middle-aged, beta male dad outfit of all time
>no one mentions the official producers of the average jewish, US-Loving European outfit
>no one mentions the official producers of the average suburban, bbq-eating, dog-walking, sleep-farting ugly husband worldwide outfit
no

fred perry is a classic but zipper polos are hard to pull off without looking like a tryhard retard

>ascii faces

Kitsune

are you ok?