Ever spot a fellow /f/ag irl?

Ever spot a fellow /f/ag irl?

Saw this guy just now at my lecture (McMaster eng)

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/920112-Rick-Owens-SS10-Beige-Longsleeve-Crew-Neck-T-Shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i saw some guy in Ramones yesterday at Rutgers

You should date him. Start sharing effay ideas and then blow him in the public bathroom(make sure to swallow).

a girl from my school, she is a part time model at some hipster shop

For guys, the most fashion related clothing I can identify at school has been CDG play.

Celine on a few girls. I think a Vivienne Westwood sweater. The Asian girls in the business school dress just like all the tumblr inspo pictures posted here.

I only knew two semi-Veeky Forums people in college. One was essentially a walking thrift shop (pic related), but could actually pull it off. The other just wore poorly fitted workwear/mfa stuff, but he had a fuckton of really nice pieces amidst all the basic boring shit.

these clothes arent very good

the photography isnt either

was at a party last week with a guy bragging about the pricetag of his sidezip t-shirt
he was also wearing fake qasas so I guess that's pretty accurate as far as Veeky Forums fuccbois go

Holy shit, I'm the one selling that Rick shirt

OP, pls tell your classmate to cop

grailed.com/listings/920112-Rick-Owens-SS10-Beige-Longsleeve-Crew-Neck-T-Shirt

she looks fat

This shit is ass

Nah he wasn't even cute

Oh wow what a small world. I don't actually know the guy. he just scrolled down and went back to the main page. Sorry man

it just looks like a green trash bag and basetball shorts

>/f/ag
I don't go on /f/

Some tripfag at my school keeps getting global banned from shitposting on /mu/ so it's hard for me to post on Veeky Forums while at school

dude that looks like garbage
fashion sense aside she could at least iron her clothes a bit wtf

lmao you're the mouth breather that sat behind me

Did you ask for pictures from the back?

lmaaaao

I have the same thing with someone from /v/

lol