I'm Polish, what should I wear? Is there even any good Polish clothing?

I'm Polish, what should I wear? Is there even any good Polish clothing?

Just get some basics like plain tees, jeans, and simple looking sneakers and you're set. Then start building your wardrobe when you know the direction you want to go with your look.
A tak ogółem to nawet nie mamy zbytnio dobrych sklepów. Możesz spróbować online. Ewentualnie eksperymentować z sklepami w centrach handlowych, lub w lumpach.

trzymaj, user.

there are some good polish brands, though a lot of them are obscure. try to find events in your local area such as Gdynia design days, usually there are a lot of small brands there. i just got a handmade 'minimalist' backpack for 400 PLN (90 USD)

Dzieki, user.

I'm interested.
only polish brand that I really, really love is wittchen. damn them fine ass leather goods.

What are some good polish brands?

are polish jews.?

nope, actual kikes of europe are cheeseniggers
poles are based

misbhv is interesting brand

adidas tracksuit

accept no substitutes

>cheeseniggers
frenchs.??

>buy stone island
>join right wing hooligans
>now you are effay af

>medkit

oh.!!!!

No, but they were persecuted along with the jews.

>tfw when slavic yet 5' 8'' and 110 lbs
How do i wear a tracksuit?

>actual kikes

im 5'5 140 lbs slav and i wear fucking tracksuit everyday.
i bet you coward wont even drink more than 3 shots of vodka

Every respectable online boutique and site ships stuff to PL without a hitch. Nearly all designer pieces that I have I got during the big sales because cebulactwo biedactwo etc.

We have some fantastic and relatively cheap bespoke tailors and shoemakers if you want to go #menswear, but anything else either has backwater tax added to its price or just plain sucks. The usual sneaker / jean / bomber combo always works, but you have to pony up for even the basic brands like Nike and Alpha.

They just rip off hype streetwear brands and not much else from what I've seen.

You're right, I probably wouldn't.

m i s b h v b o i s we out here

Misbhv looks like shit from what I saw, sorry.

Are tracksuits actually acceptable? Or are they just a meme?

Jan Kielman makes pretty slick boots depending on which ones you get

If you want people to think you're gopnik, yes.

I buy from zalando, thrift shops, basics from cos, some mall shit, I like timberland clothes a lot.

Listen to him OP. I would also add Massimo Dutti. It's #menswear as fuck so beware if you are teenager.

Oh yeah, I have a couple of their shirts, they fit me well, quality isn't like the greatest. It's worth checking out what they offer from time to time.

There should be a thread where you could talk with people from your country about fashion. /int/ is shit for something like that.