Hat thread

Hat thread
Looking for effay red hats, any shade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic unrelated.

Don't you niggers still have fuckboi gens? Just ask for it in there.

man... youre really fucking stupid

for stating the truth?
the hat in the picture is very not effay.
Prove me wrong by showing me a decent fit with it.

did you say effay and red?
here is your answer right here sir :-)

Kek

>not copping the camo one for streetwear

Stop shilling. Everyone knows how shit your quality is

>posting this ironically
regardless of your political inclination this is a great hat
especially if you're not an american

Snagged this at a thrift shop recently

Do you prefer this?

Talk crap post cap

Sure i bought one cap from them, never again.

pic related

so am I cool?

Yes. I actually like that hat, user. Would wear.

I'm waiting for golf core to finally happen

Before moving for school, where I lived in Florida is a great way to describe that, Golf core or Gated Community core.

I'm thinking more like a combo of sporty golf, like my quarter zip half slav jacket, and tacky vintage golf

dumping my best hats from the thrift and old hats my grandpa gave me

Is my hat Veeky Forums?

These are my garbage hats for my garbage fits.

No. By itself it is not. Maybe with the right fit it'd be okay but not as is.

Guys just my opinion but if youre gonna get an old effay hat then i'd suggest to purchasd something with a meaningful logo and/or text. Sure thing that San Fransisco surf club 1979 might look alright but thats about it. OP's cap is really cool because of the classic recognizeable image of skeletor.

It entirely depends on your fit and your face. Some faces just don't look good in hats. Some faces were made for them. If the hat matches the fit and the face then you can wear whatever bs you want.

I think recognizable brand hats are cool, and so are ones from existing things nobody's heard about
hats with meaningless shit that are just supposed to look cool are the real cancer

So only logos can look cool. That's some solid shit logs you're cutting. The pattern on a shirt doesn't have to mean anything, or maybe the pattern on a hat means something to the person who bought it.

I bought a garish hat while in Xian. I did it mostly because the guy selling them spoke broken English with me and it was adorable. 2 American dollars for a hat. Now I wear it when I want to look like an asshole. Catches people attention and strikes up conversation. Overall a win.

Can't make all encompassing rules when it comes to self expression.

I'm not talking about patterns, I'm talking about a fashion brand making a "surf club 1979" hat in a retro font
there's just some inherent fakeness to it

Oh I feel ya there. Honestly I was just defending my hat in the rose post above. I like it a lot because of the story behind it but I always need to go balls out if I want to wear it. Same with any of the other clothes I bought in Xian. There was some damn good fashion there but you needed style (confidence) to pull it off.

FREE HATS is pretty effay

best hat comin thru

fuck of liza

dead meme

>being rude to the queen of Veeky Forums

she's a qt but that doesn't mean I can't call out her memes

wow a trump hat! hahahaa wow cool!

>dropping trip to post this

I hate trip fags so much.

Got this recently and I love it. Wear it almost every day, but that's mostly because I haven't gotten a haircut yet. Might cop a black hat next to replace my old one, or a new color if it looks nice enough and is cheap.

anyone got the shop of this pic where the logo is replaced by maga

White and Gold is the most Veeky Forums colorway, but red is obviously iconic.

children should be kept in cages

How bout dis

ffs, do any of you guys cop a hat that has meaning to you or a story behind it? it seems like you're trying to fake an identity by ordering shit fit hats on the interwebz
for real, make sure your hat says something true about you

holy shit these are nice

Honestly. Not a supporter of Trump in any way, but goddamnit that is a nice fucking hat.

get you a girl that can do both

>it's a tripfag who can't defend themself so they drop their trip and samefag in order to attention whore even more episode

Yeah, I have one that means a lot to me. Will post in a minute.

the only hat ive ever looked good in was an old ratty thing that was bent. the front of it wasnt straight and it was bent more at the sides as if the cap had been stuffed into a back pocket and that looked good on me should i do that to my hats? it framed my head better

Veeky Forums will never learn to ignore them that's why.

Patched it myself, thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA

Where's the best place to cop generic dad hats. My gf taught me how to embroider and I wanna stitch some stupid shit into a hat for her

>16 bit image on the front
>"lucid" on the back
c'mon

kek

How did I do Veeky Forumsm?

I have many good hats that other people would like but I do not want to post them because I will not be a special snow flake if other people wear these hats.

I read this as sedonka arizonka

I keked

what's a good website for hats?

The plastic adjusting strap in my hat just ripped out. Can a tailor fix this? Don't know anyone who sews

w2c patrician team dad hat

theeralyhoursclothing DOT com

has some dope head toppers

Best hat coming through.

USA made, wool, and leather brim

Ordered clothes from them 2 month ago. Still havent gotten them yet.

GOAT cap

Don't buy from them, his clothes are shitty quality, definitely not worth the money he's charging

c/n?

>lucid777
Fuck, Lucid is some of the worst and lowest quality trash i've seen on this website

This is the hat you got when you bought a new 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. It's pretty effay.

Side view

Saw it on grailed for 1299

C/N?

give up

Leave me alone.