i know there's a few other anons from previous threads
let's meet up
my throwaway email is: [email protected]

st johns college santa fe

we Veeky Forums

anyone /ncstate/ here?

Why do people say that NYU is Veeky Forums it's pretty basic here

UMass Amherst looks great

How can I transfer from Cali? Is that possible?

i'm not an undergrad so i can't help you out much, but yes it's possible same as with transferring to any school, just easier to do for mass community college students
google "umass amherst transfer"
do note that the CS program for undergrads is extremely popular right now and you'll most likely have to transfer in as undecided and then get good grades in the intro courses to get into the major (that is if you're interested in CS)

Thanks man

I'm actually a Biochem undergrad(1st year) at a community college.

I'll look into it, cheers m8

ECU in this :) yall got #rekt Saturday

Close game.

How does it feel going to a party school ;^)

utoledo, everyones fits are shit. school is going p well this semester so far

Veeky Forums level: abysmal

chile?

what?
no, soy Americano

oh, there's a university here with the same acronym

>CS
you poor bastard. All the CS kids here dress like their mom is walking them to class

Where my Rutgers Veeky Forumsm at?

>Rice
UT Austin here, the only Veeky Forums I see is a couple of Polo hat hipsters and of course, the chinese internationals

also how the fuck can you be Veeky Forums in Rice when you're already wet before you get out the door

Sister went there, beautiful campus

dartmouth?????????????

Hypland founders a student at sc

I go to ncsu hello

Oregon State

majority of engineers don't know how to dress

Victoria University Wellington New Zealand. I know there's some pretentious fa fucks around here I see you.

thinking for grad school. whats life like there, are the people nice and cool? Nightlife?

>Purdue Northwest
>Still too fucking hot to wear anything but shorts and a tshirt

I don't know how these kids will dress

Anyone?

Ayyy. You see that crazy preacher today?

small private school in tn

Rice campus is small so I can get from point A to B pretty quickly.

Not much campus night life, people call it villa-no-fun. I don't go here but I've overnighted and overall the campus leans to the more fratty side if anything.

Still, academics are good and you're a grad student then who cares what's happening on campus. There's a $5 train to philly which has all you'll need.

I doubt anyone on here goes here

>UMBC
Some nerd that just plays fucking smash brothers all day with his other nerdy friends walks around in Veeky Forums-core ripoffs. It's really annoying cause he looks absolutely fucking retarded, like mouth breathing shit. Earlier this week he was walking around in fake ass Raf shoes and some Balmain knockoff jeans. I've seen him in Y-3s before too. Absolute fucking idiot.

>santa fe
pseudo-Veeky Forums
Only the Annapolis campus is truly Veeky Forums because it's an old-money east coast town.

is montreal the best city in canada?

also, fellow mcgill students manifest urself

Moving in day in 4 days here we go boys

Anyone in Montclair state?

UNM, kill me

cal state long beach

UCLA
about as good as it gets outside stanford/ivies

UCONN, it's alright :-)

because it's a densely packed city, so you have decent people and then the people copying the trends.

UVic hello

don't come here, especially if you're from CA. I can't imagine Umass being better than whenever you go now. if you're in community college just try to get into a UC

A&M here. Occasionally there's some kid wearing tan chelseas from H&M or some shit, but mostly it's just fucking shit here.

It seems like so many people from vic are on Veeky Forums, myself included. I honestly can't imagine why though.

Cheaper than UBC so we can afford clothes

hello i also go to ncsu

I know for a fact there are a couple people on this board that go here

Seen some brown fuck wearing CPs in a monochrome fit today, definitely one of you retards

walk 8 blocks south and you're in the fashion capitol of the united states dumbfuck

Anyone else?

Hope Brother Micah returns

Community college in colorado :(

Cal Poly Pomona

Oh you get them too? Last time they came to campus I handed them some communist literature

Link related is old but he would still come around campus as of a few years ago I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MoYVswFAT4

Im going to osu too.

My ex went to Augustana in IL and it was really pretty

hi there
last year bcom going to do another bachelors in music lmao

Leeds in the UK?

i love that building

Anyone?

yup. What you studying?

>He doesn't know we're talking about the students

wew lad. thoughts on whether or not or unimelb is effay?

noooo not at all. maybe its the classes im taking but bcomm is hell with all the international students. there are a few rare qts doing music. dno if the situation is better is better in arts. i dated a qt doing design in rmit so i'd imagine it's a lot better there

what are you studying senpai?

Im looking to study journalism how is it?

It's alright, there's a few good clubs if that's what you're into, a few good vintage shops too. Sheffield is ideal for me because I'm a climber, not sure what I'd do if I didnt have it as a hobby though.

it's so boring here

\m/

the asian students here are the only most effay. what do you think of the frat comfycore

georgia tech hmu

Any UCI folks here?

Montreal is god-tier

ÉTS here

Very uneffay but, I've seen a couple Veeky Forums guys hmu if ur here

Ayyyy fellow beaver! Everybody dresses like Portlandia faggots and basic frat/sorority bitches.

Uoft Mississauga

Sup senpai. I'm the geology dude. you're either the history guy or the film studies guy?

Everyone here is a meme. Not badly dressed, just very basic

UTM babyyyy

buschboi reporting in. Say what you will but the internationals pull together some siq fits.

>tfw all your friends are going back to uni over the next couple of days
just kill me senpai

nah I'm in Engineering. I've only seen frat,skater, hypebeast international students and one guy who looked Veeky Forums. What year you in?

I am a junior currently. Other user who overnighted was right. Despite the fact that only 30% of kids are in frats/sororities, almost everyone poorly attempts to replicate prep style, though most students are not from the northeast/new england. Essentially it boils down to bean boots and vineyard vines. Pretty shitty. I've seen like 5 people ever who dress well

That being said we do have great graduate programs here

Feels good man.
Are you Asian?

Nope, white. Starting this fall, what should I expect hahaha

I'm so sorry man

Clarify please

too many asians, it's ridiculous

Well yeah, are they Veeky Forums at least?

I'm afraid my inner /pol/ is gonna start showing itself, gonna go form a white student union and yell at the MSU or some shit.

Not really. Tons of bape though

and here I was falling for the "asians are effay" meme. Serves me right.

st john's college annapolis we Veeky Forums af

any dc or baltimore senpai?

>marion campus
user im so sorry

>going to the school that is destroying philly
pls no

>living in the 2nd best city in the best country in the world
very Veeky Forums city & great school

>sheffield
one of the least Veeky Forums cities in the uk & some of the ugliest girls ive ever seen. i don't know anything abt the school tho.

>living in the best city in the best country
UT isn't a gr8 school tho. i hope ur making the most of toronto.

The one yelling about the gays? People are saying that it's a setup to provoke an attack so he can sue. They were wearing go pros and the website didn't work. He was really into it though who knows. What's your year/major?

Veeky Forumsm,
I'm doing my masters in a small ass University in the middle of nowhere. The school has like 80% "I really like anime and vidya"-core people, and the rest is 5 lame ass master students as well as a bunch of nurses. What the hell do I do? Release my power level and turn into my old disgusting self, or maybe bag me one of those basic ass nurse girls? I need to start having some kind of social stimulus before I go complete hermit yo!

ay
at livingston library rn shitposting between classes whats good
yeah these koreans tend to wear some sick shit

I saw one in ramones the other day

I saw that guy today too

i know theres some Western Washington vikings up in here hope yall are ready for classes next week