Tattoo thread

Thinking about getting something like pic related, but the Enterprise-A with the center of the saucer section in the center of my shoulder and the nacelles going down towards the elbow. Thoughts?
I'll probably get a temp tattoo made to see if it looks right.

i dont understand why people get tattoos of things that aren't even relevant to their lives, like this or isn't that pretty much the whole point about getting a tattoo?

Do you idiots realize these tiny intricate black ink tattoos will look like a nasty smudged birthmark later in life?

I'm all for tattoos, and have some but come on

it's gotta be b&w and i'd say don't make it as big, it's advisable that if you want any kind of job and want a tattoo to get it in a coverable area

Just got this pun pun piece yesterday.

never realized how shit it looks with different colors

your opinion man

paul?

These tattoo threads are complete shit now. They used to be interesting with people playing with ideas and posting inspiration. Now it's the same inspo pics and the same shitty meme tattoos
>muh pun pun

Leave this board

This desu

to some people tattoos need to be meaningful
to my their just art for your body they dont need to be personal or have some long winded backstory

>muh pun pun
literally this
been completely put off it thanks to these 2deep4u "depressed" teenagers posting their stick and poke in every thread

Pun pun is extremely relatable... Nihilistic depression is super in right now.

How do you know those don't have anything to do with their lives?

This is very cool, but does the white fade fast?

B&W is of course a must. It I'm hoping that putting it at the shoulder would let my sleeve cover most of it. I work in IT, so no one really cares about tats anyways.
No

Ayy! That's mine! Sadly it healed improperly and needs adjusting

Getting my tat done by this guy in exactly a week, using an Indonesian symbol (cause I used to live there).

So excited, this man's work is mad

JUST

Kewl

meaning is overrated, just get dope looking designs, that's the whole point of fa right?

Star Wars/Trek tats are justifiable only if you have fond childhood memories of watching it with a loved one, preferably your father and preferably who's dead.

should i get this

no

why not

because it have small details and is small, trust me, everything will fade and it'll look like a banana in a year or two

thank u

Basic and looks like dirt

>I'll probably get a temp tattoo made to see if it looks right.

Good luck finding a tattoo artists that makes temporary tattoos, especially with that details

Somone probably can do it, but prepare to pay anything between 100-300 bux for it. Tattoo artists dont waste time doing work for 20 bux

i like it

not everyone is a poor faggot like you

Tattoos are for guys
tattoos look shit on women 95% of times

i wanna cuddle that pupper so much :(

Good luck. Just be prepared that most tattoo artists will tell you to fuck off if you ask for a temporary tattoo

Do you care about looking like a basic bitch? If not go for it.

fine, im not getting it i changed my mind

Ear tattoos look like you forgot to wash there. I dated a girl with one and people would tell her that

Then get it already.
Just know that you will look dumb as fuck with it.
You cant even see it yourself without a mirror.

Kinda, but it'll take at least a few years to completely go away
Looks cool as fuck tho

i said im not getting it alreadu stop the slander

I wouldn't be going to the tattoo artist for the temp. I'd just make a vector of the tat myself and order one from straytats for 10 bucks. It just has to be good enough to get a feel for the size and position.
Fond childhood and adult memories alike

here's mine :^)

what does it mean

Horizontal lines make your arms look bigger.

>Go to a really conservative and religious catholic elementary and high school
>start uni downtown and nearly everyone in my class is tatted and drinks/smokes
>Really have the urge to get one but the stigma behind them makes you look unprofessional

I wanna get

난 항상 당신을 사랑 합니다

which means "I will always love you" since my gf of 6 years is Korean and has something similar anyways

where is the most effay place to get writing done?

watch her cheat on you after getting that lammooaaooo

i wanted a minimalist tattoo and thought bands looked cool desu

Don't be a fucking dummy.
Keep in mind when considering any dumbass moon rune tattoo

Get any other thing
Don't make your fucking first tattoo be a reminder of someone who can leave you

this looks like shit compared to the original

Was thinking about getting this somewhere thoughts?

Or this one

Looks like the Martian Queen to me

it means he has lines in his arm

What about getting some edo prison tattoos?

Got the idea from Mugen, looking to potentially get very similar tattoos to him, but black instead

I have never once wanted to hear the backstory to any tattoo unless it was military-derived.

I can just appreciate a tasteful, meaningless tat.

First and only, so far.

Get it, I wouldn't take anyone's opinion in these threads seriously, just make sure you go to a good artist who can work with thin lines. Or it might blow out and get blurry and fade away. You're probably going to have to get it re-worked anyway because of the area and how much you exfoliate there. Go for it user.

dont

im not doing it anymore, i feel like i may not be taken seriously in my job with a tattoo near my face/neck

all i see is the consolidated skateboards logo with a meme ass boarder around it.

Why do people put such stupid fucking things on their body?

Why do people care about the stupid things people put on their bodies?

Because it's a fashion board you fucking retard. Looking like a blu-ray box for star wars is not effay.

>not knowing the god of Veeky Forums
fuck off you gay weeb

sorry brev, but fashion and tattoos are not exactly compatico.
i've never understood having a tattoo thread on this board.

Thinking of doing this, any idea where to put it?

Check it.

tattoos dont need to mean anything they can just look siq

why are you such a faggot?

I thought about getting tattoesd this smiley face. Good or bad idea?

It goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

>weeb
duck dodgers is my favourite anime

get banana instead

>looney tunes
>weeb
Th-th-thats autism folks

Hmmm..

t. someone too young to know shit

If done right this would look great, go for it

It means he's a victim of the minimalist trend that was big 2 years ago

Getting this on Monday.
I like Marina.

That's what people who tattoo their mother's name on their arm with big cursive letters think

whatever you get you better show it to rick
t. someone still a manchild weeb

Where the fuck can I get a small tattoo in Los Angeles? Someone with experience in la tell me pls

Got this sans the text done on the outter panel of my right forearm. Cost a pretty penny but my artist did an incredible job. I'd post a pic but my phone camera is busted.

you really really like that idea right?

thanks

dude if you ever go to korea with that, you will forever look down upon like some retard. don't