youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
adidas.com/us/clima-2.0-crew-sweatshirt/AY8895.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cop

cop?

??

What's a good zip up hoodie to cop?

rick owens gimp hoodie or any normal non-zip pullover hoodie like gildan

should I cop the baby blue one to wear with my black Acne Studios Tony jacket ? a bit skeptical about the 124£ pricetag tho

I'd say cop

Planning on getting Paccbet. The hoodies looks real good. What other pieces are releasing?

Yeah get the baby blue.

I know it's CDG produced but will the quality be as good as Gosha
it's a diffusion line, not even designed by Gosha and such a pricetag won't make it justice

w2c

flatspot senpai

this is pretty dead desu

Nah

c/n

skaters get the fuck off this board and go study... fucking degenerates

Yes
No
Yes

What is the price tag supposed to be?

I'd go between £80-£120 for the hoodies.
depends on the quality, how many were actually produced and Titaev's ego
if quality is inferior to Gosha mainline then the pricetag should also be reduced considering that PACCBET isn't a runway label and neither is it designed by Gosha. It's a diffusion line with a different target audience and not as near as innovative, serious or interesting as the mainline Gosha Rubchinskiy.

cop
overplayed
meh
only if you already have some gosha
if you can pull it off

>study

or this?

Is girl Veeky Forums? You used to be the shit back in the day if you wore something like pic related.

i want something like this but it only ship to korea :: anyone know cop like this but ship to NA?

What brand is it?

liful minimal garments. liful.co.kr

i like

Thiiiiiiiis

nah

I say Chocolate is cooler than Girl rn. Probably cause Chocolate has a stacked team while almost everyone on girl quit to suck off nike. But I say that shirt is still cool.

Should i cop this for $40?

should I?

anyone know a good /skate/ windbreaker

cav empt, but usually not as plain

Post effay deck graphics

god no

w2c?

Which one should I get?

post.tictail.com/product/white-tennis-anyone-polo-shirt

yeah cav empt would be great if they toned down a bit but i guess thats their niche. not really what im looking for other than that pink sweatshirt, but thanks anyways

get the Independent but if you don't skate you'll cringy af
Thrasher is a bit overplayed and Alien Workshop is cancer

What are some good jeans, joggers, shorts or sweatpants I can cop?

Get the indie and thrasher ones. Alien workshop is not that nice. Rather cop the dime from

Carhartt or Helas

should i get these from pyramid country?

1/2

2/2

I want to get a beanie similar to this that isn't fucking Neff.

Hoodie? It's comfy but it makes me look really short. Also black or grey?

Rick Owens mate

I don't like the style but I'd go with grey

I'd say cop this.

I think this two go well together

Really?
I mean I'm a bit older now so all I do is ride a cruiser.
I was actually skateboarding back in like 2003-2011
I stopped wearing most skate clothes but all my friends still do even though we haven't skated since we were kids, oh well.

I'd get independent.

Indy or die

back in 2003-2011 was when every middle schooler was dressed in full skating brands regardless if they skated or not. Volcom, Element, Circa, DC, Alien, Baker, Darkstar , Emerica, Deathwish, Osiris, Fallen, etc... Some of these kids grew up to keep on wearing the same ol' skatewear . Now, you understand that Palace, Polar, Dime, Paccbet or Bronze are belong in a way different category of "skate" clothing. Sold at a higher pricepoint, these brands have a target audience of a more mature, fashion-oriented and stylish crowd . You can spot these brands on fashion blogs, the fashion week and even the runway. And their clothing is eponymously designed, of good quality (Polar makes it's stuff in Europe, Satta is produced in Portugal and Paccbet is manufactured by CDG) and properly styled but unfortunately some of these brands are infested with hypebeasts (Supreme,Palace).

>infested with hypebeasts
Exactly why skate brands are frowned upon by some. I don't blame them, I fucking hate hypebeasts. Skateboarding is actually riddled with cancer, when you hear it you automatically assume, Avril Lavigne and hypebeasts. As a skater myself, this is fucking embarrassing honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Whats the name of the piece?
Nike short-sleeved hoodie returns only trash

is that steve jobs

It's called tech poncho or smth, it's a women piece

how about it?

don't really care what you think about this one. i'm just telling you i'm copping this

Fuck I'm out of the loop, I didn't even know adidas even had their own skating brand.

their skate shoes are the tits

5BORO NYC is a good brand. Check out CallMe917 too.

w2c my dark-skinned companion.

>tfw pale as milkglass

adidas.com/us/clima-2.0-crew-sweatshirt/AY8895.html

c/n?

yesss, ive been meaning to cop one for a minute

>Check out CallMe917 too.
>paying for this trash
jaysus
My favorite ever deck graphic was this local brands that was called "Poor mans series"
It was entierly black and game with a big ass sticker with their logo on it to attach to the bottom. I never did, the entirely black deck was perfect.

i prefer the hoodie.

god-tier shoes

c/n?

horrible

The new Puigs are amazing

they got one for ages, I remember having a Paulo Diaz Adidas ad from like 2000 when I was a kid

Not the same dude, but I also wanna add that skate fashion sits on two spectrums: You get a lot of brand name marketed items making appearances, yet, because clothes tend to fall apart like crazy while skate boarding, you also see unintentionally good fits made up of thrifted stuff that SHOULD look like crap, but oddly work.

just how autistic do these look

I am dark-skinned and approve of this gesture

excuse me

c/n?

When dafuq are the going to restock?

Cop?

Socks and sandals

If your not wearing weed sock then yes cop

Is there a hoodie version of this?

why would you wanna look like a chav/roadman m8?

I just need a cool hoodie was going to cop but they're sold out.

>restock

Yeah, because the hoodie are out of stock.

it won't restock senpai

What? Why not?

w2c??

does Gosha restock? does Supreme restock? No. I mean, why would it restock?
Paccbet isn't a line of basics like Reigning Champ or Sunspel or Gildan is. It's a collection that was designed, then produced and then sold. Why would it restock?

Cop em

Fuck, I'd cop this.

can i cop these clothes if im not a skater i dont want to get in trouble or anything