Young Leonardo Di Caprio hairstyle

Has anyone here ever tried it? What is the reccomended length? How short did you go on the sides and back?

Post inspo too if you like

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/D7LAi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is the best product to style this?

This hair looks pretty natural so I wouldn't go any further than wax. I've read a leave in conditioner would help to achieve this hair structure.

My biggest problem though is that my hair isn't long enough right now but starts to get so long at the back that it looks stupid. Does anyone know if the back is shaved in this look?

>Has anyone here ever tried it?
hehe

my hair is like this

i just no poo and rinse my hair with water under the shower everyday

clean the back and sides and keep the top growing

You just gotta be attractive desu. I'm between this and yung depp rn but I've got a handsome face.

This.

I've had it for a couple years.

Various lengths work, as long as you take some of the weight out of the sides and back so your head doesn't become a square.

What do i say to the hairdresser so he doesn't fuck my shit up?

To OP and everybody itt, please, dont do it.
You'll look Columbinecore even ig you're a 10. Leo pulled it off because of the time his movies took place, irl and in 2016 it looks ridiculous

who cares?

show him a pic.

i kinda got this going...it flows like leo after im out skating or sweating

if anyone has any questions about what i get or products ill answer

imgur.com/a/D7LAi

Yep I have this. I actually just got blonde highlights in my dark hair to kind of even get a more textured/ leo look.

I just go in with a page printed of 4-5 1990's leo pics.

I ask them not to cut the bangs at all and just the side and back.

So like in the pic you need your bangs to hit around your nose.

I put in some axe hair gel... (it works fine), to give that wet hair look

So?

The 90's hair styles looked cool as fuck.

It made even normies look pretty aesthetic and great. I always liked the edward furlong look from terminator 2.

Bretty gud but I think that you should save up a bit.

the sides should be longer

also you face is too long to really be going full leo - I prefer how it looks in the last pic

I agree that you shaved a bit too much and the sides and back should be longer. It looks like a really long undercut the way it is now.

I still like it though.

Thanks for your reply.

>I ask them not to cut the bangs at all and just the side and back.
How short are your sides and back? Shaved?

I guess thinning out the sides and back is the best idea.

gonna show this to my barber.. should i get through with this or get on autism treatment instead?

i have this haircut, its just an overgrown undercut. would be hard to fuck up.

thanks man, I've grown the length but it just needs structure, gonna hope for the best,

What if I have wavy hair? Can I have this type of hairstyle?

Can you post pictures of it when you're back? Would like to see.

Sure, look up some product that help to straighten hair. Leave in conditioner should work for example.

I've had it for the last year. I'm kinda sick of it now. Gonna go a bit shorter and more basic. Like I just don't necessarily want my hair to stand out from other people's but I want it to still look good. Anyway I just use shampoo once a week and otherwise rinse hair with water and scrub my scalp. I use Anerican crew forming cream for texture

Nothing amazing senpai. For the face, imagine a sleepier young Mark Kozelek.

i think your hair is too thin idk

try to find something to give it volume

yeah, that pictures were without product, gonna try to find something .

try pomade to make it flow better