More of him pls

More of him pls

Other urls found in this thread:

cherrvak.tumblr.com
lukas-anderson.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you got it fampai

Why didn't you start with lukas.jpg? Also nice dump

I'm an idiot and i accidentally named the first lukas pic i had with 2. I'm too lazy to change it.

Ty for dump. Low key really like this guy's style. Do you know anyone else who dresses similar?

One of my fav fits

does he have any torso

this guy is ugly and dresses autistic

like ur mom

nice thumbnails

too bad

my moms more effay than you fag

she could also beat your scrawny ass lel

Alright thats all I have.

nice monarch ripoffs senpai

Woah, what a qt pie

>tfw no qt bf

W2c vada vada shirt and what's this prince's ig?

what a good boy

did you make this user? this is really sweet

yeah, a while ago. i drew a few of the Veeky Forumsn favorites (birthday, that guy that looked like the angel gabriel, trunks?) and i used to draw people in the waywt thread. at some point i also drew monster-people based on people's outfits in grid thread but i stopped because i was concerned that people would interpret it as a "furry" thing.

nice

wow! this is really good, i love your lining style! do you perhaps have a place where i can see more of your work?

thanks. i haven't really had a chance to draw lately. uni stuff. sometimes i wonder if i'm going to regret spending my life striving for a respectable profession instead of just ~following my passion for art~ but i don't really have the social skills to make it as an artist. except for maybe an "outsider artist", but the fact that i'm considering becoming one shows that i'm already too insincere to really be one

why is the frame in a different angle than the wall/ ceiling
help

cherrvak.tumblr.com
you're kind. i haven't been posting much lately, but i might start again. i have a backlog of some ink stuff that might be worth sharing

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve you, gtfo

Wyatt and Fletcher

i need to counterbalance the envy and inadequacy i feel towards my more skilled/inspired/charismatic peers with anonymous vitriol. it's better than antacid tablets

it's a vaulted ceiling

This is great. You're great.

Gorgeous work.

Who is this guy? Is he from Veeky Forums? I'm newfaggot, yes, pls no bully.

Its Lukas

>all these high waisted pants
amazing

O shit that's me thanks for posting it again so I can save it on my new phone!

this is fashion???

interesting silhouettes, color coordination and sartorial attitude? yeah, it's fashion

>I know her
>I think I've met this guy at a party once

small world

Lukas a cutie

Are you still drawing people? I looked up your tumblr and really like your style - and always wanted to get drawn by somebody but never found anyone whose art i liked.
I would be really interested to get drawn by you.

w2c high waisted jeans

girls section at any mall...pretty sure its the only way since men have been cucked lately and the cuts on mens and womens pants have been reversed...i.e, women have high waisted pants now, while men have low rise.
plus theres no mens pants that would fit his patheticly weak figure that tight other than womens pants

Yes

i think cheap monday has some

wait is lukas actually popular here on Veeky Forums or is he just extremely niche

dudes kinda weird irl, but i'm not going to lie he is a qt 3.14 and talented guy

no, its literally just 1 creepy guy making these threads or lukas himself

He's easy to make fun of but after awhile his style grows on people.

and who is that faggot?

She's just the right kind of thicc

Idk. I'm OP, I don't really make threads but I just liked that one photo. and while I don't like the vast majority of his fits I kinda like the aesthetic. Reminds me of a brand called shark week.

Also found this other pic I don't think got posted.

these pictures are making me realize that my jeans fit like shit

damn he did it! someone finally pulled off hakushocore

How tall is he?

Who is he he is so qute i wanna be his friend

lukas anderson, he makes art as well

what's his instA?

lkaus

thx

I like him cuz he has a god tier silhouette

I can't enjoy him so much because he looks like a mix of the two shittiest white friends I've ever had

Who are u

thank you for your kind words. people is basically the only thing that inspires me to draw nowadays. i've been doing a lot of portraits in pencil of the people i meet at uni, since unfortunately no one will sit still for an ink drawing or painting.

i prefer to draw from life, since you get a lot more of the sitter's personality/dumb ideas i've internalized about the value of close photo studies. i feel like the drawings i do from photos can only compare unfavorably with the original photos, being educational-but-redundant at best and directionless-and-derivate at worst. still, i've really enjoyed drawing people from Veeky Forums in the past. they tend to put more value in appearance and appreciate the creation of images for the sake of visual pleasure more than ur arvrg joe. so if there's some sort of depiction of yourself that you'd like to see done, i'd be glad to consider it.

lukas-anderson.tumblr.com
is this his art? really solid stuff. it's always impressive when someone has both skill and beauty.

drew a weak study of to avoid diverting the thread from its tru purpose. i've been heavily inspired by r crumb's "art and beauty" work to try ink work with a lot of different tones lately, but i feel like it lacks the freshness of less considered, more "blobby" inks. it's hard to choose between staying true to texture and staying true to form

>is this his art?
it is, i think he has a really great style and his animations are amazing.

>r crumb's "art and beauty"
i can recognize that in your art! i think it's cool how some people are so good at inking, i personally tend to stick to sketches and have a very cartoony style. i'd love to start drawing from life more often.

Autistic kids and their dads

was one of them me?