Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/rloDGcGYEuDO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So to start the thread off let's do the usual
>CW/Height/Gender
>Short term goal
>UGW
>Your style

Also, post what you've had to eat today.

Fat as fuck

The old thread isn't even close to the bump limit.

Delete this thread stupid

>CW/Height/Gender
fluctuating between 40-50kg, 1.76m, male

>Short term goal
none really

>UGW
about the same but less bodyfat and more mussles

>Your style
heroin chic i guess, other styles look very boxy and weird on me

Is it good to go thinspo if you are tall?

What are your current stats?

No idea about weight, but I'm pretty thin and around 6'2. My abs poke out a bit, but other than that I am pretty underdeveloped in terms of musculature. Is it better to bulk up, get in ottermode and then cut weight for that skinny-muscular look that is shy of being true ottermode? I've seen some great inspo itt's.

I would go with the bulking then going into ottermode. It would work well for you.

I was thinking the same since I got pretty decent shoulder width. Is ottermode allowed on thinspo though? I really like these threads.

>tfw no qt effay thinspo girls where I live

where do you live?

Latvia. It's a very small country.

From the last thread

I think I might have sugar withdrawal.
>been eating nothing but salads with chicken,sushi,seltzer,protein bars, and green tea for the last 2 weeks
>brain was in full fatigue mode
>gave in a got a cookie yesterday
>actually felt full and my brain wasn't mush for the day
How do you combat this?

Eat more sugar

>CW/Height/Gender
around 60 kg/170cm/female
>Short term goal
probably around 55 kg?
>UGW
whatever looks good
>Your style
loose shirts with straight-legged jeans. i like those semi-turtlenecks that are in fashion atm.

But shit will make me fat. If I keep my calories down enough could I manage having the bit of sugar to keep my brain okay?

Join pls.

skype:?chat&blob=EWs85i0iuh-zvOUEoGbyGdEOb057AWpfc_BDWdzzklYgGNq_4jbtPOREyJgq4ml5Izq6SmJsopdgc6o

join.skype.com/rloDGcGYEuDO

Just what I needed. It'll keep the motivation up.

You need glucose (sugar) to create ATP. So try to eat some sugar, won't make you fat if you don't take a lot. Your diet seems sloppy, I guess it's alright for weight loss but you will need something solid when you reach your goal

Bump limit is 310

thinspo i binge ate tonight. 4 chocolate bars, a muffin & a pack of crisps. what do i do ):

go run 10km to burn it off

I just acquired a flat!! I can control my eating habits waaay better now

how does thinspo decorate their room?

probs still wouldn't even burn off all that

My diet is like this because I'm at uni and I have zero option when it comes to healthy things. Salads are my only real option when it comes to trying to eat healthy since everything is either a carb or killed with fat. Feels bad mang.

spooky and scary
so i can be a skeleton

do any of you exercise or do you prefer the emaciated look

serious question

Dude it's a fucking cookie, it's not gonna kill you to have one once in a while.

I hope. I actually feel like I've been doing pretty good. Since I made it 3 weeks I get a cheat day at some point next week.

A balanced diet is not that expensive, buy some fruits and you'll get your sugar intake

Ketosis. Google it.

My brother told me not to eat fruit because of the sugar. He's basically trying to fix my metabolism because I've been eating like shit my whole life so he's having me go cold turkey on any sugar, even the ones found in fruit.

Look at you dingus

He told me about that I know what it is. I swear my weekend weigh in better not suck.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

No actually read up on it. How daft are you?

you got the keto flu it'll go away in a bit

125/6'/M (on tranny pills)
Nothing specific. Mostly jeans (skinny jeans as soon as I get more money) + hoodies or top layers to hide my chest. The more I hide my body, the better.

>tfw broad shoulders
a-atleast im male

I luv u froggo

I read it fampai, and he did tell me don't eat more than 50g a day. Hope I get over it soon.

20lbs heavier
same stats.

goddamn, goals.

ilu satan frof

I don't really have any muscle anymore, so the last 5 pounds is just to lower bf %.

How long you been on pills?

That is a nice jaw

Bout 6 months. Not long enough to really do a whole lot
>posting thinspo pictures for off topic

How long until the pills make you into a ladyboy? you have to stay on them forever?

That's a good thing retard. Unless you want to be a qt tranny.

Face > frame (shoulder to waist ratio) >= bodyfat percentage >>> everything else

my mom says internal beauty is what's important

I forgot about height, that's equally as important.

Im in the same boat, just trying to lose weight hopefully look better :v

ugh I wish I had your body
do you have to pay for pills or does your country cover them?

how do i get this body

daddy

Depends on the person, but yeah gotta stay on 'em forever if I want the fat redistribution and softer skin and stuff to stick.

Good luck, user. Hope you turn out looking better than I probably will

Fuck if I know. I wish I looked like that. Isn't me in the picture though.

Gods telling me to not stress eat and or skip day

App name? I eat about 700-900 calories a day.

I struggle making it with 1500 kcal. I have no idea how you guys make it with under 1000.

Me neither. I'm impressed.

my whole apartment smells like cheese, which must be a mirage because there's no cheese, but it's making me want to binge on other shit. im supposed to be done eating today but will be screwed when bf gets home and eats dinner. discouraging words/images would be appreciated im kinda losing my shit

Why does your apartment smell like cheese?

no clue, it just started, convinced I'm hallucinating

Drink a load of tea. Do some light exercise. Read a book. Go for a walk while listening to podcasts.

Anything to distract yourself. Shut down obsessed thoughts as they happen.

How do you manage to stay productive while hungry?

drinking chamomile atm (which only recently was a nostalgic comfort thing but after drinking it every day lately I find it almost nasty) and about to jog with the dog, after that I'll bring a book up to the roof to get away from the phantom cheese

I study while drinking water or coffee
>tfw law student so that's all I do

Geology student and I feel ya. It's pure chem physics and math. I hardly even get to see rocks these days.

As soon as your boyfriend gets home blow him

doubt he'd accept desu

Try spearmint with lemon grass. I can't get enough of it.

Im 65 how can I get thin and not die

why not?

top left : lose it! see it mentioned all the time here and yeah i'm still like only a few weeks into serious weight loss and with three exams tomorrow kind of freaking out although eating that much made me feel like shit. Eating 2000 is starting to become unpleasant

sounds tolerable i spose
finicky sex drive, he pretty much either asks directly if i want to bang/blow him or isn't feeling it at all. makes me feel repulsive a lot of the time ngl :/ which i realize is self centered

hahahahahahaha you got a big ass head bro, you look fucking deformed at that weight. you need more pounds to balance out your fat head

sorry for the harsh constructive criticism

Why does he make you feel repulsive?

it aint me
it aint me
i aint no siiiiilver spooooon

ED mentality makes me take it personally if he doesn't feel like fuckin when I suggest it, like oh, it must be because I look like shit

There are lots of guys with lower sex drives, the end of last thread a few had a whole discussion about it. I think guys are expected to be super horny so when they aren't, someone a bit insecure might think it is them. So, don't feel repulsive you are beautiful

oh I'm aware! of the former that is. thanks pal you're kind

holy shit how do i filter out these threads with Veeky Forums x

stop posting them

Not sure about Veeky Forums X, but, you can filter the string "thinspo" using the Filters dialog on the catalogue homepage. Just type thinspo as the string, fa for the board, and then click hide, then save.

Or find a man that can sexually satisfy you

would rather have an interesting and smart guy and have to masturbate occasionally than a horny idiot. was faced with that crossroads and made the right move

>tfw 40lbs over goal
W-we all gonna make it right?

Yep, I was 70-lbs over mine and I've only got 5 to go! You can do it!

Is this a thread for skinny people or a thread for people who want to be skinny?

In the case of the former, where can I buy trousers/slacks/chinos in skinny sizes like 26-27? It's been easy finding jeans in those sizes but I don't know where to look for more professional/non-denim options

Because according to you smart good looking men with sexual drive don't exist

is it true that skinny girls cant get 'wet'? i always heard that being skinny as a girl can stop your periods from happening and sex requires lube.

gf goals

Victoria's Secret said she was too fat

66kg/154cm/non-binary(vagina)

Short term goal is below 62kg because that's the lightest I ever remember being.

Ultimate goal is 45k

My style is weird, I buy a lot of clothing but atm I tend to roll between boyish grunge looking styles and nu goth, but I'm interested in comfy-core.

TY froggo

So I've only eaten 2 apples a day for like a week,
but still didnt lost anything yet.

I'm 166cm/154lbs How fucked am I?