/QTDDTOT/ Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6_XgtOQgI
uniqlo.com/sg/store/men-soft-touch-v-neck-long-sleeve-t-shirt-1723390005.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MODS MODS MODS
THIS IS NOT A THREAD THERE IS A FUCCBOI GENERAL. DO NOT MAKE THREADS FOR A SINGLE QUESTION AND DISGUISING IT AS A GENERAL.
MODS MODS MODS

But there's no fuccboi general thread in the catalog though

the actual fuck is this then?

wow you are really upset lol

Well, I didn't see it. It's about to die anyways so let's just say this is a fuccboi general.

your question doesnt deserve its own thread, wait for someone else to make a thread for questions that dont deserve their own thread

paint over with white

with white what

I don't want it to look like I painted it

You've literally scrapped off the white topcoat they put on cheap leather. There's nothing you can do except for painting it.

white out

qtddtot is a better name than fucking fuccboi general anyway. i

Can someone I'D these glasses?
Really need a new pair

Are items on Yoox.com fake?

Another picture

What sneaker will add the most height? I'm over six feet already, but I need more height. AF1s and Saucony add a good bit but I want more

>new pair
>posting 80s glasses

I want something similar or the same
And yes "new" because I currently don't have a pair which would make them new to me
You're not that funny

for me tubular radials add like an inch

You cant. YOUR JORDANS IS FUCKED UP.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6_XgtOQgI

sneakers look better beaten up

these shoes slip everywhere and the bottom is flat, how can i fix this? I snagged them on sale in saks and didnt notice the shitty sole until too late.

get a knife and make some cuts on the sole or grid them a bit with sand paper i guess

dude those shoes are hella gay and are you wearing tights wtf???

Yeah, but "fuccboi general" is board culture. One of the very few examples this board has.

Anyone know w2c uncaged Adidas Ultraboosts in Canada?

didn't get much feedback in the thread I made
My hair's getting a bit long and I've played it safe all my life. What do?

>what do
take a better picture of your hair for one, we don't need 90% face

yeah was going to say this

angelus paint?

never done anything like this or used angelus paint dont blame me if something goes wrong

hows this

QTDDTOT is a Veeky Forums term

Same thing on Veeky Forums is known as a fuccboi general. It's a good name because it reminds everyone posting in it that they're a fuccboi, which too many people on Veeky Forums forget that they are.

Case in point, the fucking hideous shoes in the OP

Loose wait

Been working on it, I looked like the Blob a year ago
I need to change my hair now though, what do

No no, QTDDTOT is a /g/ term

w2c jacket on the left

Hey man i'm a girl but id prob make a fabulous man lol

My phone is being gay so thanks to the other poster, i'll try making sime cuts!

They buy dead stock/last season articles and maybe (big question mark) factory second.

How to fix this shit? I've recently slimmed down and it seems all the new pairs of pants I have do this, is there a way to easily fix it with-out just discarding and re-buying a load of pants?

The waist is too big. You have to wear a smaller size. It's pretty simple

Christ. Why does losing weight have to be such a hassle?

same gurl same

Whats my face shape and skin tone?
There's a guide in the sticky but I couldnt determine it by myself

Anyone uses fromjapan here? How's Surface Mail? How much time do they usually take to get the package to me and will I get my package at all? EMS shipping is a big fucking rape

how do I dress to look taller? i'm a man btw

What are these glasses called?
I think aviators, but is there a more specific name?

Is it okay to cuff your pants if you have mismatching socks?

the world is your oyster

>Whats my face shape
fat

>and skin tone?
shit

I'm 5'7. Am I right in assuming that I should avoid outerwear that falls below my hips?

wear a belt

yes. also avoid standing near people of normal height. makes you look taller.

bump

The only people I've met who've worn these glasses, were people who thought they were so special and important.

you consider yourself neither special or important?

Can anyone ID similar frames ?
Blox

What is the ROG discord

Right.

Do you guys think I should get this refitted? General opinions on it overall?

paint, get Angelus paint or something for leather

Af1s really dont. They look like they would but they don't. There's this site online that measured most sneakers out and air max were the tallest.

I went thrifting the other day and bought this dark-ish navy blue sweater. Idk what colours to match it with, though. Any ideas?

I have a white pretty big cardigan. What color shirt should I have under? Everything I try just look fucked up and cringe. Also shirt or just a t-shirt?

The plastic adjusting strap in my hat just ripped out. Can a tailor fix this? Don't know anyone who sews

who did this? g-star is pleb normo core
and zara is low? it's at least better than fucking g-star

don't
dont know but they look nice
inside looks nice
probably

I had no idea the sticky was actually updated.

where do I cop nice looking silk shirts?

you can fix it yourself if you just find thread and needle and puncture holes into the strap

Please, someone help me with I'm going to get a haircut and buy some clothes pretty soon, knowing this will be helpful

Serious question, how do I not be ugly?

Post tits then leave

exercise, eat well, stay hydrated, daily sunbathing, sleep well, avoid stress, style your hair, skin products, etc
if you're still ugly then you have shitty genes, plastic surgery is the only option. or commit suicide and hope you're reborn as a good looking person

plan on getting common projects soon, should i get the achilles or the basketball version?

If you're going to get common projects and you don't know what shoe by them you want then you're just buying for the brand. Don't do that.

Thinking of getting a Maroon red suit soon, just wondered what I could combine it with. Currently thinking of a Black shirt, Black shoes, and Burgundy tie, but also want other combos.
If it helps, I'm an athletic built guy with pale white skin, black hair.

my parents are optometrists, and they referred to these as 'nonmetal/plastic aviators".

They found me a fucking sweet vintage pair, and I get compliments on them pretty often; if your aesthetic is a bit more 80's or even moreso personally/uniquely developed, then you're clear for landing on these babies. If you're dressing with zara and uniqlo, these will clash with your fit. it doesn't go too well with menswear/workwear.

I started working a night shift in a fish factory and everyone wears the shittiest clothes they have, some of them actually look like they're wearing pyjama bottoms. I don't blame them, your clothes fucking reak after being in the factory. Problem is I have no shitty clothes, only the stuff I wear when I go out and only a couple of items I lounge around the house in. I'm wearing my older clothes into work right now but feel like a bit of a prick because even my old jeans and stuff are way nicer than what anyone else is wearing. What cheap casual stuff would you guys recommend I buy so I can fit in with the normies but not look terrible at the same time?

you're working in a fucking fish factory just buy something cheap and comfortable.

Thanks.
I really only wear glasses when I'm driving so I don't really care too much just so long as I like the look of them. My dad gave me his old ones but they broke and quite a few people seemed to like them.

What do you guys think about wearing jacket/coat on your shoulders? Does it look too tryhard?

I believe this style of frame is called keyhole.
keyhole glasses

>dressing effay at a shit tier fish factory job

mate there is a time for nice clothes and a time for shite clothes. use your head

Anyone knows where to buy cheaper versions of shirts like uniqlo.com/sg/store/men-soft-touch-v-neck-long-sleeve-t-shirt-1723390005.html? I've tried some online Chinese retailers but the material sucks ass

cheaper than Uniqlo?

How to style hair like that?

And are those glasses effay?

should i buy white or black lows (shoes like pottery)

I already have black chucks from like 6 years ago that I rediscovered but it has the contrast stitching. Not sure if I should get the white as a beater.

Yup, without sacrificing quality

boring
boring

what's the best option for an everyday beater shoe?

maybe even add this one into the mix...

which one is the best?

the adidas

What to wear with a cagule? Was thinking black slimfits and sambas.

Is pic related an ok colour for fall?

What is the material? I'm assuming it's leather, which is pretty shitty material for the sole of a shoe. You can try fucking your shit up with a knife or if you are skilled or don't care what happens to the shoes you can try to stud the bottom instead.

is $500 a good price for used, but not beat to fuck geobaskets?

why the fuck would you buy that, seriously man?

Nah. You can get brand new ones for less on sale

It's less of the item and more of the colour, I have no clue if navy is ok for a fall pallete

looks like cholo attire