/hair/

How do i achieve this hair, Veeky Forums

I've got the haircut, but the texture is not on point

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/85067428
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You go to sleep then wake up.

Better question. What kind of product would you need to achieve this hair?

looks like a matte pomade or wax to me

Looks like my hair a lot. Pomade works

Bumpirino for my question

The answer is genetics. I have a hair cut like this, but it only sometimes looks similar (usually when it's a little sweaty or maybe greasy) because my hair, despite having a lot of it, is very thin.

>my hair, despite having a lot of it, is very thin

tfw opposite

what are really good shampoo/conditioner products that make your hair texture feel smoother? Right after i shower, I always have stiff feeling hair and its almost crispy like, i have really thick hair as well so this might add to why it feels so rough and stiff but idk, everyone else's hair seems so smooth

I know the feel, but I don't know the answer

Thick wavy hair, dummbutt. You don't have it then you don't have it.

If my hair wasn't a foot and a half long it would look just like that. Too bad I'm addicted to having lush wavy lochs.

take colder showers!

How would I go about achieving this cut? I look like a pre-FFS version of Annie and have the same curly hair so I think it could work.

>go outside on windy day
>take picture at just right moment
wa la

Two drops of argan oil my brother

why do you want to look like that?
god i hate that fucking bitch

meme hair

k idiots what about this one.
we have the same hair type so i have no choice.

How about you get some taste faggot

This is the closest picture I could find that matches my hair texture, my hair isn't this long but I'm currently growing it out and it's thick and kind of curly.

It's starting to duck tale/flip up in the back and kind of the sides as well, I sort of enjoy the wild/messy look but I'm not sure how to really make it look like pic related. I don't think my hair is layered correctly, but a lot of people always tell me you just shower and shake your head really good and just let it go. I think it's also called the "bedhead" look, like you just wake up and don't even come your hair. Sometimes I want to run a brush through, while other times I want to just let it go and let it hang loose/wild.

I wish I could get to look like pic related, but it's not nearly that long though it does start to flip/curly as I grow it out and as I said my hair is very thick and wavy.

Annie Clark:

>actual talent
>has a pleasant & expressive voice
>multi-instrumentalist: guitar, bass, piano, keyboards, synthesizer
>interesting lyricist
>great look and personality
>collaborated with David Byrne, The Chemical Brothers, Swans, The National, and others
>sang live with Nirvana (the remaining members), Wire, The Polyphonic Spree, Sufjan Stevens and Taylor Swift
>highly acclaimed music (see Metacritic for details)
>won a Grammy (Best Alternative Album) for her self-titled album
>insane live performances
>a great balance between quirky and accessible
>she knows how to do a football rainbow kick: vimeo.com/85067428

small amounts of water(?) pomade, or yeah a matte max

grease is an everyday problem

Curling wand and some texurizing spray (like a sea salt spray)