Alexander the Great

In all adaptations they show Alexander as some faggot fuccboi boywonder, while to be honest, the fucker had to have some battlehardened menacing pressence to be able to inspire fear and authority in order to conquer the known world. who the fuck would follow a twink.

Yes, I understand he himself fucked his own fuckboys, but so did Hercules in the legends, in those times not having fucked a man and subdued him to your own wishes meant you weren't a real man yourself.

>1 The outward appearance of Alexander is best represented by the statues of him which Lysippus made, and it was by this artist alone that Alexander himself thought it fit that he should be modelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecondachilles.com/2013/10/25/alexanders-injuries-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a man who has spent most of my years in locker rooms , boxing/MMA gyms, and state prison, most of the most macho, violent, respected and charismatic men are also gay.

Not that I would respect them any less for it, I'm not homophobic in any way shape or form. Most dudes are so low key gay or bi at the very least. Look at every hipster ever that rocks a Che Guevara shirt just because that nigga "looks" cool or every fauxMarxist on this board. They all claim to agree with their views and shit, but in reality they like their appearance in photos because they're just kinda gay. I'm straight as fuck, so no man can shape my views, and I laugh at most overly macho man and their insecurities.

>tl;Dr he was kinda of a fruit ,but so are most macho macho men.

Fffffwwwwaark he looks tanky as fuck but still a little pretty.

Taught by Aristotle and a good orator?

10/10 would follow

i too have observed this pattern

it could be the testosterone, of all things, or maybe were just running on definitions that arent applicable

It could be that. I mean I don't believe that just because you go to the gym and see a man with crazy trap muschles and you walk up to him and go "hey senpai nice trap muscles how'd they get that big bro" you're bi. I think in order to actually be gay or bi you have to, you know, get involved with the same sex. But, you're still kind of a fruit cake if you're staring at trap muscles in admiration, and you're even more of a fruit cake if you blindly follow a man because of his charisma and beliefs.

I spent 6 years in state prison. Some of the macho gangbangers who fucked so many bitches on the outside, and took no level of disrespect from anyone, so much so that they took the lives of other men because of said disrespect were all fucking each other after 10 years. They were always just kind of fruit cakes, and not having women around to fuck and show off as trophies to other men gave them excuses to fuck each other.

You know a civilization is more advanced when its leaders are not the "strongest" among them.

Look at romans, then barbarians. The last ones still had that idea until almost the ending of Rome.

This is pretty smart.

To be a macho badass you kind of need some insecurity The straightest dudes enjoy their lives and dont really think about what other people are thinking. Narcissism is the root of all faggotry.

Like I said, many out there have earned their respect. But a lot are just....in denial. Especially where I live in South Florida, holy fuck. If they're not a gym rat staring at themselves in the mirror theyre overly violent and extra.

But if a man has earned his respect, gay or straight they have earned their respect. Again I don't want to make it sound like I'm homophobic I'm not at all.

>Alexander the Great
>the Great
>Great

>I'm straight as fuck, so no man can shape my views, and I laugh at most overly macho man and their insecurities.

user they are not gay, they are willing to fuck men to subdue them, it is the ultimate masculinity since the ancient times. Mostly the "straight as fuck" boys are closet homosexualls, dreaming of being used by stronger males because of their inherent weakness and insecurity. That's why their proclamation to "straight as fuck" to not appear insecure and marginalised. Actuall alpha males do not give a fuck, they will penetrate everything that stands in their way and subdue the weak to please their wishes.

>I spent 6 years in state prison.
user just because you were raped by them doesn't make them fruitcakes, kek get over it, you were fucked because you were weak, I would fuck you too probably.

You don't know shit how it is being locked up for 6 years, if I didn't let them take advantage of me, my life there would be far worse, if I would even be able to survive it. There were guys there trying to be tough and defend from the attacks, but you have no other choice.

No they're gay.

No, they're fruit cakes.

Also

>Oz

you're gay too user, you took it up the butt

Sorry if this sounds kind of rude, but what were you in for?

We are anonymous and all.

>But if a man has earned his respect, gay or straight they have earned their respect
Obviously, but there is a difference with lusting after respect because you are a narcissist and earning it as a secondary to a cause that is actually worth something.

I went to FSU for a game. After the game I went to a bar and got in a fight and beat the shit out of someone with the leg of a chair. Didn't know they were 17 and had snuck in the bar. Had he not been 17, and had I not been applying for a boxing license at the time, I would have spent 6 months in county as opposed to 6 years.

But that's all done now I've renounced that time of my life and the lifestyle I thought was the way to live. I'm on the history board on a anime board from Taiwan lol.

you got some weird anal puritan germanoid policing

if that happened here in poland you would have been given a beer on the house. we brawl all the time

Nah, civilizations have different standards of strength and virtue, but as long as they exist the rulers have them. Usually when leaders are no longer virtuous it means society is in decline, like the mid - late Roman Empire, or modern America.

The idea of strength Gauls and Germans had wasn't totally barbaric either. They had honour and tribal politics of their own, it wasn't just rule by the biggest toughest cunt in the clan.

>John Green
>Objectively intelligent or good at anything

>police state
>institutionalised prison rape

yoy should move to canada, burgerman

>I've renounced that time of my life and the lifestyle
Renounce all you like but it is still part of your life, you dont have to go all evangelical. Accept it and laugh at it or you wont have learned a god damn thing.

>police state or SJW state
Not sure why you would live in either desu

>6 years for getting in a fight
Ah our civilization has advanced so far

>police state civ
thats germano-anglo civilization
the same civilization that enslaved/genocided entire races

once you free yourself from germanic rule and move to poland you become a free slav

Well by renounced I mean I've accepted the consequences of my actions and blame no one else. I'm not trying to preach here or anything Im not even at the least bit religious like most ex convicts.I've learned a lot from my mistakes.

just... wow...

I don't know if I could live after being raped.

Nice try Poland, it cant all be good when thousands of Poles flood to those very anglo-germanic countries.

Also your girls fuck literally anything.

>Also your girls fuck literally anything.
this is true, I am not particulary wealthy and am from India, but getting a good looking polish girl with a 100€ dinner and clubbing just to have sex is very easy. English girls are more expensive

>€100
She must have been a hooker, most Poles do it for free ;)

You actually got ass fucked?

That's a troll

>in those times not having fucked a man and subdued him to your own wishes meant you weren't a real man yourself.

People actually think this was how homosexuality worked in antiquity. Nice meme history

He was born an aristocrat, and didn't have to do any fighting himself, he just had to lead. Plus he was an Athenian, not a Spartan, a people who prided themselves on their intellect and civility, and who surrounding tribes accused of being all sorts of prissy and girly, even as their armies mowed them into the dirt.

He was known for being a master tactician and strategist, not for feats of strength.

Though, if you want that version of Alexander, I suppose there's a certain Chinese cartoon you could watch, in which Gilgamesh and Alexander somehow swap bodies.

They also think that's the way it works in American prison.

People should get outside more often.

>That's a troll
I don't think so, the user answered that he got in to prison for assaulting teenagers while drunk. it is probably liberating to be able to say I was raped in prison, without anyone knowing who you are.

OMG so funny dude.

>Plus he was an Athenian, not a Spartan, a people who prided themselves on their intellect and civility, and who surrounding tribes accused of being all sorts of prissy and girly, even as their armies mowed them into the dirt.
>He was Athenian
>not Macedon
>literally what Athenians considered a savage highlander Greek, that bred for battle
>also the "le spartan warrior" meme

please user comics ain't history.

>Plus he was an Athenian, not a Spartan
Hmmmmmmm.

>he was Athenian

Meme harder retard.

user, being a soldier is a very homoerotic experience. All those sweaty men, bunking together, day after day. Deep in enemy territory. Nobody to hold but each other. That's why even today they don't welcome women into their ranks. The marines are basically one giant gay bathhouse.

>he was Athenian
Notice that besides that he seems to know what he's talking about. What if he had got the place right? You would have thought that he knew what he was talking about not spouting his made-up bullshit opinions.

Keep that in mind when browsing Veeky Forums folks.

Actually, if had gotten the place right I woulda been kewl with it, because the Athenians did have a reputation for being aloof intellectuals as demonstrated by various Roman and Greek epics and poems and he was born an aristocrat.

...but as he was Macedonian...

Still, ya never know. The later statues depicting him as a pretty boy may be that way for a reason. (Other than some of the artists being gay.)

>As a man who has spent most of my years in locker rooms , boxing/MMA gyms, and state prison, most of the most macho, violent, respected and charismatic men are also gay.
>state prison
>he literally got ass raped in prison

To be fair, the Greek he spread throughout his conquered lands was at its core "Attic" Greek. So I guess there's that.

To be a fair a chair leg is basically a club and you can easily kill a nigga

dont think its that simple
think we are just given wrong definitions to go by
humans need intimacy, as in its a physiological need, males especialy need certain forms of intimacy
in the end its just a thing you do with people youd trust your life to, or its just, you know, casual rape, if youre allready killing people whats the harm

we might be suprised by how many human cultures just sort of went that way, theres examples all over

you should know better than me, humans are some fucked up kind of beast

Let's just get the record straight. Alexander was bisexual.

Why did everyone agree with this guy

Alexander the Great wad undoubtably a great leader, he must have been after all that experience, he seemed pretty fearless in battle as well; really want to learn more about him and his personality any book recommendations?

I agree with you OP desu senpai baka

Boy loving was a part of the culture

>It was them who were gay user, they were the ones doing all the fucking!!!
>I just gut assfucked unwillingly, I didn't ask for it, nor did I enjoy it.

coping with prison rape

Well he's good at making girls and young women cry

>yeah he made all this shit, but he died with 32
>it is the same as I made no shit, died with 32, but you saw my youtube video and cured cancer
>does it mean I cured cancer?

reasoning of an idiot

>Germanic-anglo
Nah that's from the Semitic influence, and by that I mean Christianity.

>women get raped and everyone loses their fucking minds
>man gets raped and he's a giant homo who deserved it
>what the fuck is wrong with society today?

>He was born an aristocrat, and didn't have to do any fighting himself
Most ignorant statement ever

the act of rape is horrible be it on a women or a man, however he got assfucked in prison as a punishment for being a savage idiot that attacked teenagers. it is his reasoning that is idiotic, namely how he ain't gay but the macho masculin, namely stronger guys were the gay ones, or as he calls them fruitcakes. he was weak and a victim therefore he is not homosexual, they were stronger and the predators therefore 'fruitcakes.

Because to a certain extent he's right.

Lol I never got ass fucked in prison. I'm not a victim. I don't think you understood what the point of my post was. But, I'm on Veeky Forums. No one here reads. All of you are silly, and that's coming from a convicted felon.

>They will penetrate everything that stands in their way and subdue the weak to please their wishes.
>No homo though.

I agree that those who go about saying "I'm straight as fuck and nothing will change that" means they have something to prove and are still forcing that closet door shut. But sucking some guys dick and then saying "No homo" doesn't exclude you from being gay.

No amount of "alphaness" will save you from that.

>teenager at a bar for adults 21+

>who the fuck would follow a twink.
That's your modern western mindset. People in ancient times were more fragrant than modern day people, it wasn't uncommon for men to cry and to kiss each other. Even walking around nude was accepted, although it was a sign of poverty.

>But sucking some guys dick and then saying "No homo" doesn't exclude you from being gay.

It was about fucking not sucking. I you fuck a man you are considered dominant, if you suck a man you are weak and subdued. In ancient Greece this was the case, nobody considered the man who fucked another man as a "weak fag homo", but a man that was fucked and used as a women was considered as such (boys were excluded eventhough fucked, because they didn't reach adulthood yet).

>Lol I never got ass fucked in prison. I'm not a victim.
you said you were taken advantage of, noone makes fun of you, you had no other chance.

>That's your modern western mindset.
I has nothing to do with the western mindset, I don't see people in the east considering effeminate and weak people as leaders (japan, korea, china etc.) as well as in the middle east (ISIS).

No that was some other douche bag.

If you think prison is a massive rape house and everyone's rite of passage is to get raped your parents should stop letting you browse the internet and watch OZ reruns.

Also
>ancient Greece

Dude that was 2000 years ago.

>Dude that was 2000 years ago.
we are talking about ancient Greece ffs, read the OP. the raped prison guy only derailed the thread by claiming that all masculine strong men that subdue weaker men are closet gay fruitcakes, based on his experiences in prison.

>weak people
Your entire definition for "weak" is based on Western media and upbringing. Asians emulated white people and now they have the same perspective as modern Westerners do. But before white people came to the East, Asians were very fragrant and what you call "weakness" was seen as the pinnacle of culture and civilization.

Pic related is two friends in the 1800s holding hands. Today, only homosexual men do that in public but this shows that the hatred for intimacy as you call it "weakness" or "effeminacy" between men is a result of modern conditioning of society possibly through media.

They (hollywood) just don't know how to portray him. You just don't know how, because you are afraid you'll not give him enough credit nor do you understand his culture enough because it didn't last long. It is like imagining how Jesus was a person.

Everything we know about Alexander is that, he was young (died in Jesus age) and was venerated by great historical conquerors (Cesar, Napoleon, Hitler etc.) after him, as the greatest conqueror that ever lived, never losing a battle. He could be described as what Jesus was for the civilian society, Alexander was for the military one.

>He was born an aristocrat, and didn't have to do any fighting himself,
isn't one of the things that made him such a crazy morale boost that he'd charge with the cavalry? Also all fucking aristocrats at the time got combat training, ESPECIALLY the generation after Philip, cause he spend a lot of effort in reforming the training of new leaders.

nice wide waist LMAO

>Your entire definition for "weak" is based on Western media and upbringing.

no, my definition of weak is being weak, meaning not being able to defend yourself. in no society in no time in history, were weak people considered capable leaders. also in every society effeminate people were considered feminine and thus weaker than the masculine one.

When did I even bring up prison rape?

I brought up my time in prison and every autists reaction in the thread was rape. That's you guys that are on that rape the weak shit. All I said was that macho macho men and the worship of masculinity is kinda fruity in general.

But the second anyone reads prison all the read and care afterward is rape. Grow up.

>Pic related is two friends in the 1800s holding hands. Today, only homosexual men do that in public

This guy provoked , you answered . this guy asked you why and you answered him nobody gives a fuck if you got bumfucked or not, we are anonymous here, no need to defend your masculine honor n sheeit.

so how did it happen. in the showers?

>you answered

No, again, that wasn't me that was some douchebag. I ignored all the prison rape comments until it became the topic of the thread. All I said was my experiences in boxing gyms, locker rooms and prisons have made me make these observations about all the macho bullshit. I'm on the Veeky Forums board for fucks sake.

Strong men can cry, be passionate, be emotional, kiss men, write poetry, be obsessed with their appearance, sing and dance.

>All I said was my experiences in boxing gyms, locker rooms and prisons have made me make these observations about all the macho bullshit.

ehm, ok. why were you there if you weren't macho yourself.

alexander was a 2D comic in his teenage years, and he was very handsome.
Fact.

I was at FSU for a game and went to the bar (which I got ID'd to go in, not sure why the guy I got into a fight with wasn't) after the game.
One of my friends was wearing a Florida Gators shirt and got into what at first seemed like a friendly argument with some noles fans that esculated to my buddy getting hit the head with a beer bottle, some of the glass getting in my eye and a chair being thrown that broke that I used to defend myself against a group of drunk college kids, one of which was 17 and got the worst of it from me.

I've spent my entire life around macho men and my observations are that most are just halfway fruity and won't admit it, not that there is anything wrong what so ever with being homosexual. the worship of masculine charismatic men is halfway fruity in general. But if a man, like Alexander the great, deserves your respect and attention, then by allean show it to him, even if he's banging boy butt on the side. Just don't fall into worshipping a cult of personality like half the fake commies and fake intellectuals on this board do. That's all my point has been in this thread, not prison rape lol.

Make more sense?

Have you seen Kim Jong-Un, he's not exactly the most macho man in the world.

He was a manlet and crippled, deal with it.

This post is why we need prison reform. I don't care if it's a troll or not.

>I've spent my entire life around macho men and my observations are that most are just halfway fruity and won't admit it
>I'm a macho faggot, but not a fruitcake like other macho faggots, because I'm an unique snowflake

faggot, you assaulted a 17 year old boy because of a fucking sports team. if that is not some overly machoistic behaviour then wtf are you trying to prove here. and no I don't give a fuck if he was ID'ed or not.

Do you not know how to read?

But that's not how prison is that's what children who browse the internet and watch Oz think it is.

top kek

ALPHA AS FUCK !!!

we're with you user

He was alright.

Physically attractive/young looking =/= twink

Also Alexander is said to have had a wisdom beyond is age, and I'm guessing that quality was also present in his command skill. So yeah in Phillip's day you would've had his 19 year old son at the head of the cavalry commanding/inspiring the men. The guy was a natural genius anyway. The fact he was so young was one of things that separates him from the countless other old-man generals.

He was a Makedon which is a Doric clan same as the Spartans and Corinthians. Plus he personally led his men in battle and had over a dozen battle wounds by the time he died.

thesecondachilles.com/2013/10/25/alexanders-injuries-part-1/

This

However there are modern traits that are considered masculine in the West that are viewed as traits of weak men in Asia. For example being a loud braggart is considered masculine in the West but in Asia that's considered a weakness because a strong man says little of himself and allows his actions and deeds to speak for him.

>For example being a loud braggart is considered masculine in the West
only by fags, people always saw strength in self-control and weakness in lack thereof.

>In all adaptations they show Alexander as some faggot fuccboi boywonder

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't seen a single depiction of Alexander that fits this description. You sound like an angry neckbeard who's mad he wasn't a greasy fat slob or something.

worst cast ever

can't believe this "guy fucked in prison" thread is still trending

those are two homosexuals though?