Where does Veeky Forums stand on supreme?

Where does Veeky Forums stand on supreme?
My thoughts:

> they have very nice pieces, but they also have some very stupid shit.
> i like the box logos and their jewelry.
> i like simple but not plain, so the bogo is a good choice for me
> quality is nice.
> inb4 "hypebeast"

copped a pic related today.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rIeMAa3P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

warosu.org/fa/ search supreme

Yeah same boat I think, I think the black bogo on white looks much better than the red one here though.

some of their stuff is hit or miss, so don't be a "hypebeast" and cop everything
I love how they produce a number of something and if people want more, it's dead forever
I think you should cop because of designs, not logo, but I do like some of their bolder/maximalism stuff

There's no Supreme in my country but some of their pieces look very nice. I also dig the logo.

Supreme is excellent quality, made in America, and very fairly priced. The good stuff tends to sit, too, since the kids just want the goofy, bright stuff so they can be "seen".

The kids here dislike it because the history of the brand means nothing to them, and they're endlessly enamored by dumb Japanese street wear that's lower quality and three times the price of Supreme because they are sheep.

buying things because of the brand name has always been and always will be for retards

supreme as a brand is trash. the clothes are no where near good quality. I do like how some thing look though. the clothes are priced way too high for what they are. though they once in a while have good things. pic related just copped in black. oh and can we stop calling supreme or shit clothes 'pieces' they're not pieces, they are sub par clothing.

wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

>they have very nice pieces
>i like the box logos
You for real?
Boxed logos are like the bottom tier stuff of supreme.
It's the not so cool, but sells the best, which is why they keep doing it.

>i like simple but not plain
Supreme bogos are simple and plain.
Nothing unique or not plain about it.

> they have very nice pieces
>i like the box logos
So you only like Supreme for it's status symbol. Not because of anything fashion related. Thanks for showing us all what a degenerate, generic fuccboi you are.

>Supreme is excellent quality
Guaranteed you did all your shopping from shitty Chinese sweatshop department stores. Your standards are horrendously low if you think Supreme is good quality.

Thoughts?

Fuck thupreme

i like their jackets and collabs but a lot of their t shirts are gay as fuck and so is most of their fanbase

streetwear is almost becoming a blight on fashion

was galliano-wintour white lady ghetto fashion better?
imo, streetwear fashion is just as shit
fashion should be much more design-oriented and on the same level as other design studies like industrial design and even architecture

that looks like shit

BANGIN ON MUH CHEST

youtube.com/watch?v=C7rIeMAa3P0

are these dudes for real beating each up over wearing supreme? whats the story behind this wtf lol?

Niggers always go too far.