I work with a guy , lets call him Julio G, Its just a shitty office job for the county...

I work with a guy , lets call him Julio G, Its just a shitty office job for the county. Any ways he walks around like hes some big shot when hes just a male secretary. How do I tell him his fashion sucks? He thinks he is really Veeky Forums but he just wears shitty dept store stuff. His instagram is @cz64. Anyways am I an asshole, or is my coworker cringey af Veeky Forumsm? WHould you say he is Veeky Forums?

Posting people's insta online is not very nice, user

>lets call him Julio G
>gives ig account
>ig account has full name on it
>literally the same name

You're a master of subterfuge, OP. Yeah, he's cringe. He's a chubby shitskin male secretary in lame clothes. You're cringe too for giving this much of a fuck and actually wanting to confront the dude about his clothes.

Oh sorry, I didn't know it was frowned upon. Wont do it again.

Uh, hes white that's an Irish sur name

Lol his fashion does suck not even basic and he only has 54 followers and is following 53 people lmao. He dresses like a middle aged Macy's clerk.

I think that's where he buys all his clothes desu.

>everybody at the office compliments the secretary b-but my fits are much better!

you both suck

I think the rest of the office finds him awkward af Veeky Forumsm-alamadingo

then you already won. grow up.

His life looks really sad OP, why you gotta do him like dis?

I think hes happy , I mean he always dresses up for holidays and stuff.

I just wanted to let him know he could be much more Veeky Forums

People that aren't already into effay shit will take that the wrong way. Just let him do him, he ain't hurtin anybody

worry about yourself you dip

But he is into fashion, he even thinks hes couture because he has Gucci glasses.

Why do you care what he thinks of himself?

Wow, OP the God of fashion. We're all impressed with the fits you copied from infographics posted on here. Grow the fuck up asshole.

You are kind of mean sir.

I have to work with him, and I don't want to let out an audible sigh every time I see him.

very stealthy way of asking for a rate, Julio

>it's a Veeky Forums has to work with his annoying coworker r/mfa episode

lol at OP being pathetic. I'm sure the few people who actually hang out with you absolutely love to hear you bitch about how you have to deal with shit like other peoples' choices in clothing.

rude

whos to say you dont also dress like this