Would you date a black girl who talks shit about white people

Veeky Forums black feminist girl from college texting me all day saying im cute. but on social media she says racist shit about white people

red flag or normal?

pic unrelated btw

Fucking a girl like that has a certain appeal to it. You know, if you are white.

Sexual intercourse? Certainly. Thats the perfect motivation to give her a really hard fucking.

Date? I dunno if I could tolerate that kind of shit. Id probably lose my temper too easily.

Just bump and dump faggot

very yes, as long as sex

Fuck her then stab her in the neck

not necessarily a red flag
if ure a qt whiteboy you can change her mind by proving her wrong not with arguments but actions
if ure any other ethnicity just date her and at parties introduce her to ur white friends when shes under influence and all chill and make sure she wont start an argument
if she meets some nice white people shell be like 'uh maybe they aint that bad after all'
idk tho my country is 97% white catholics

she's shy in real life. just on twitter she says typical sjw black girl shit about white people. apart from that we gel

Why date her? Just fuck her.
Reminds me of when a racist white girl I knew ever since high school suddenly came onto me when I saw her a few years later on a party and I just pump and dumped her. Fucked her especially hard because she was racist. Am black btw.
Also there was no point in making this thread on Veeky Forums just because she also happens to be effay.

she knows lots of white people. this is college my man. I rarely even see her with black people

significant others and fashion are related

I would date anyone that hates Ll races equally like me

also pls sauce, i'm in love

She probably isn't actually racist then and just brings up valid criticism that you misinterpret as racism like a sensitive fag.

That she is Veeky Forums was just mentioned once, meanwhile the actual question revolves about something that has nothing to do fashion.

>hates Ll races equally like me

what

shes probably a typical 'fuck white ppl we wuz kangz' but is fine with the cognitivw dissonance of only having white friends and being middle class.

*all races equally

you arent the janitor

dated a dominican qt once, just wanted to tell you faggots
>inb4 date a rasist girl, no i wouldn't.

Not him, but
>mfw I am not the janitor
>suddenly feel so much better about myself

Thank you for reminding.

the "we wuz kangs" meme absolutely makes no sense man. every culture had kings, even other black african cultures besides egypt. having had kings makes no one special. and to be honest Veeky Forums has regurgitated this "WE WUZ KANGS" meme more often than blacks as a whole by now.

no
once they get comfortable with you, they will not shut up about it

maybe if you're a super-attractive, earnest, slender white guy you could peel her off that shit meme and get her on hating semites

hey kang. you warrior

you still fighting kang? you fighting for your people kang?

you a tight body little kang. wanna make you my queen you sexy

>and get her on hating semites

>complain about racism against your people
>encourage racism against others later on

So it makes no sense that they say they had kings because everyone had kings.....? lmao

okay well you post on Veeky Forums and im sure youve called black people niggers before so i think you 2 are even

also this op confirmed for a easily triggered /pol/ack

It's a red flag but fuck it what have you got to lose

Just go for it, start with casual hookups and turn into a relationship if it goes well, then dump her if it doesn't. Life is pretty simple like that user.

No, the same as I wouldn't date a white girl that talks shit about black people.

women are biologically attracted to people that make them feel inadequate. its normal for women to talk shit about the guys they like and wanna fuck

colonize it imo

If U was a big azzblack nigga u fuck a racis lil republican hitler youth bitch?

There's your answer. Just be sure to mack on her in public so she can't pretend you don't exist betaboi.

go away /pol/

i have that jacket

alot of people have that jacket

Only if she was a qt.

Fuck no. You could hump and dump her, but why the hell would you want to date some nigress who complains about white people and how (((racist))) they are. If you're too much of a beta to say no to a soon to be abusive girlfriend then you deserve whatever comes to you.
>there are really people on here who would say to date her

yes but my jacket is mine :)

>abusive girlfriend

lol you sound like a bullied elementary school student. lose that victimhood you pussy

everybody acts like an idiot on the internet, just take a gander at this thread. in my experience those kinds of girls are chill in real life. i gather a majority of these dudes havent actually met any.

Sounds to me like she can be manipulated. My advice is to never sacrifice your principles for getting your dick wet. It's never worth it. But there's a difference between compromise and being manipulated yourself.

You might even be able to get her to tone down the anti-white stuff online by simply hanging out with her more. She should feel a bit more guilty about that. If not, fuck her. You got nothing to lose as long as she doesn't cry rape.

You clearly haven't been on Facebook recently. That shit is still constant there. Hell, Micah Xavier Johnson, the guy that shot those cops in Dallas, was a member of one of those African King groups.

That said, I work with 2 blacks that hate that shit. They showed me a ton of that stuff one night after work, shit was hilarious.

no such thing as racism against white people

ignore bait

do us all a favor

It makes no sense to brag about it. That's the point.

im latino with a black girlfriend and we talk shit on white people
im ok with it

Reasonable

>we talk shit on white people

You're a pretty cool guy, I'd let you date my sister.

relationship goals desu

no, any girl who cares enough to loudly voice their opinion about something on social media isn't for me.

What does being middle class have to do with anything? As long as you are a thinking individual, you can make observations and perceive the world around you. There is no cognitive dissonance in this situation because you can have white friends, be middle class, and still talk about racism

Tread lightly, stranger.

Yeah. I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Conquering SJW pussy is my favorite thing to do.

My favorite part is telling them I'm a die hard Trump supporter after. That, or posting a bunch of pro-Trump shit on social media after kek

MAGA

Hi Chad. How are you doing?

>racist shit about white people

no such thing

little do u know

I'm 145 lbs, 6'0

I just dress good and can sing

>words only mean things when I say so

no. it's a sign of mental retardation.

>demons on Veeky Forums can sing
You need to die and fuck off from my hobby.

I'd actually as her why she would want to get with me if she hates me, supposedly?

Not for any "time for some payback" shit, but really because I'm fucking confused.

Black women who talk that shit and still fuck white dudes arw never really about that shit. It's just popular now to act pro black especially among whitewashes and halfies to justify their blackness and be blacker than thou shit.

don't be so dense

just cause she talks about white people acting shitty doesn't mean she actually hates white people

i have alot of white friends but white people in general still annoy me sometimes that doesn't mean i hate them though

Why is this on Veeky Forums?

Do not date, only fuck. Pump and dump friendo, these type of sjw's aren't your friends.

yeah white people are shit like 90% of em

same senpai
i talk shit on whites all the time and am white

theres no such thing as racism against white people

Sounds pretty good desu
Highest possible dubs witnessed btw

>i have alot of white friends but white people in general still annoy me sometimes

see a therapist

[spoiler] i know what you mean, i should see one too [/spoiler]

she might be trying to fit in to feel like she belongs in some kind of online community, most people talk shit on the net but won't do anything irl.

just talk to her, if she doesn't want to be generalized by white people she shouldn't do the same, it goes both ways.

>racist shit about white people
I've read through the thread + the simply fact that she apparently shows interest in you (assuming you're white) would be a clear indication that she doesn't 'hate' white people by default.

This and the fact that the wide majority of white people ARE indeed fucking supremacy assholes without even realising it would justify her remarks to some degree, because deep down all ethnicities in the Western world are interconnected by the many occasions they've been stomped on by whites, thus making it 'normal' to talk shit about them from time to time.

>red flag or normal?
definitely normal

Her name Ashley?

that would be fucking hilarious. I'm white but I love racism. I think it's super funny. I'd be all over that bitch.

What's her Twitter? I love reading their views and analysing them for a laugh.

bumpo for this

Do it, and try listening to what she has to say. Use empathy, try to understand her perspective and you might be surprised my dude.

lol so many black people in this thread justifying their racial based hatred

you minority's dont want peace do you

Dick her down with her implicit consent then dump the hoe. Be the white devil you were meant to be famalam.

mental illness

I'm brown and dated a white girl that talked constant shit about white people and even that was annoying

sounds like she dated you specifically because you were brown.

She did. Still love white girls tho.

most black girls ive seen who hate white people have a decent amount of white friends, it's just ultra liberal white kids who are like "yeah white people suck" even though they're white.

pretty much everyone who goes to college in america in the year 2016 talks shit about white people. i dont agree with them. but at the end of the day they're just following the trends of the time. they've been herded in that direction by their lecturers and peers

thats a sign she's got an inferiority complex

girls like that 9 times out of 10 are into racial dominance type of sex. if you play your cards right you could put a collar on her

>dating a black girl

lol pump and dump brah, the only way to handle black girls

this im not dating a black girl under any circumstances. period

Would she date a white guy who posted pro-KKK stuff on social media?

No, she fucking wouldn't, because it's insane to date someone who hates you because of the color of your skin.

OP, this is your opportunity to help another human being grow past their prejudices.

If you two have a successful relationship, she will eventually realize that not all white people are bad and that spewing racist shit is what perpetuates racism.

I know these things sound elementary, but they can be hard for any person to really understand and accept as fact.