Sup, guys!

Sup, guys!
Recently I bought a Bundeswehr Flektarn Parka and I need a backpack or a bag to carry things in it for study.

What can you advise not very costly? *

I then found a couple of options, what you can say about it?

Just get a bdu backpack to match senpai

Idk user but wearing these outside of activities like hiking, hunting or any /out/ activities seems pretty autistic. I hope you're not planning to wear this in your campus or to go clubbing or whatever. But bags from Poler or Carhartt fits well with it.

But then I'm going to look like strayed soldier of the Bundeswehr. It remains only to find g36.

>But then I'm going to look like strayed soldier of the Bundeswehr
not bad

Ty, buddy.
I think, it is not so autistic if u wear only 1 thing from uniform.

The wording of this post is so strangely Veeky Forums I love it

I have one similar I wear with a black New Balance rucksack. they are pretty good and cheap too.

surplus jackets are great as long as your not wearing anything else camo

I love flectarn, it matches my environment more than American mass produced crap.

Mine just came in today!

Here it is pictured with my favorite backpack, LL bean. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be wearing them together (except innawoods). Probably gonna pick up a small black jansport or something

Lighting is strange in my house right now, they both look much greener in person. Here's a better one

The only people I've ever seen wearing these are unkempt obese aspies.

Like flecktarn parkas or milsurp jackets in general? The jackets are definitely less effay than something long and hooded like this

6' 160 btw, though I am a socially anxious alcoholic on my way to becoming a total hermit

W2C

Where'd you buy your jacket?

Kommando store / nugget enterprises

Highly recommended. I left a comment with my order requesting one with more vibrant, lighter colors (they come in varying shades and levels of fading depending on production year and whatever other reasons).

The guy used the phone number I provided to text me and send me pictures of individual jackets to help narrow down what I wanted and included a note in the packaging saying he was glad he could help me out to that level of detail.

Thank you based warehouse Ivan