FUCCBOI General

I don't see one and the catalog is glitching out for me so let's get another one goin'.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarksusa.com/us/mens-technologies/mens-ortholite/unelott-mid-burgundy-leather/p/261203308100
zappos.com/dunham-gavin-chukka-chocolate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you guys think this is worth refitting?

w2c jacket?
also how do I apply coconut oil to my hair? how much should I use?

Where to cop slim cotton/wool trousers like pic related? I know the ones in the pic are Drykorn, but they don't ship to the US. Looking to spend around/under 100, but any suggestions or links are welcome.

I just shaved my beard but sadly there's one little spot bleeding right next to my mouth.
I have a date in half an hour.
What do?

Shit I need this.

Has anyone here bought from benetton? How's their quality? Their polos look nice and long, lacoste makes me double check my midriff.

Classic add for Veeky Forums

kek
Looks like a poster for "diversity".

That was their whole campaign back then, and probably still. I just like the postmodernism of it.

j.crew, I have that dark navy, they sell em for like 80 a pop.

w2c cheaper parkas with hood like this?

Poorfag here, anyone have experience dyeing shoes/canvas? I have a pair of vans similar to pic related and I want to dye them black to fit my wardrobe better. Any do's/don'ts?

I go to /pol/ bro, that's not my thing. I just want a polo shirt that doesn't show my ass crack when I sit down.

Cucked companies are hard to avoid these days. I hope you don't buy anything from Amazon, because Bezos is a real piece of shit.

the sole gets blue, and everything looks like shit

ID on pants?

ID on those shoes?

>brejcha on /fa
I will see him live in cologne on october 2nd, can't wait

stop being poor immediately and just buy black ones

Don't get them even if you get a link, they're horrible

w2c shoes?

>tfw boris was in your city and you missed him by a day
I might go to cologne to see him, it's not that far and I fucking love this guy
They look comfy without being baggy

K guys, I've got to pick up a pair of decent looking, autumn boots by 5 tonight. I've only got 200 CAD to spend and I don't know where to look. Suggestions? I was thinking maybe a pair of chukkas? Something super versatile would be nice.

Timberland 6in classic wheat :^)

these, dont fall for the nigger boot meme

or black, its up to you

Timberlands have become a joke lately
Yeah I agree Clarks are probably my best bet, but I'm just not sure where to go to get them in Canada; I really don't have much time so I need the safest bet possible. Gravity Pope, maybe?

What type of hair is this called? Trying to figure out how to weave this to frame the face.

Do not wear Clark's in the winter. You will slip everywhere.

anime

;_;7

What is le most effay way to repair a hole in your jeans? Patch it? Or that method where you sew behind it a few times?

I thought some patchwork might be cool.

Pic semi-related, although my hole is lower.

I put hot water in the jar and let it melt and mix with the oil. I just rub the oily water theough my hair and it works pretty well

I ended up settling for a pair of Johnson and Murphys (pic related) because all the Clarks stuff where I checked was terrible

Forgot pic

I'm not planning on it, though I once spent the whole winter in just Shoes Like Pottery so I'm sure I'd get by

hmm, I'll try it, how much water/oil do you use?

Can anyone help me put here, color of rubber soles of my sneaker is wearing out, what type of paint should I use? I made a thread but some user told me to some here

Its just hair twisted then tied off into a knot
not hard at all
but to the modern female putting on a pair of pants and a bra is a hassle
and the modern guy is a semen slurping faggot that doesn't know it yet

H&M generic sweatpants #862384

I got this patch from my job office (I work for the Forest Service) and it fits perfectly over the brand patch of Carhartt beanies?

Cool idea or not? And if it is cool what color beanie should I aim for?

thanks guys

yeah it's a pretty cool idea, and I actually like it on the one in the photo quite a bit. Might look good on a forest green too

navy would be nice

DO Dr Martens 1461s run TTS

Im a 10-11 US so should I cop that?

Hijacking this question, can I pull off 1461s as a shorter guy? I'm thinspo and usually dress like techno interests me.

just got some nice dickies ones at Ross, they're tapered but loose its perfect

what color oxford shirt do i wear with gray or charcoal wool slacks?

light blue?

ive been dressing myself in costco jeans and white or black t shirts for the past 2 years because i stopped giving a fugg, but now i have to do a mock trial for a class and the prof expects us to dress 'professionally' which seems to mean shirts and slacks but no ties/jackets

also i'm very tall and very skinny and have a pale complexion, if thats important

where do I cop good slim fit chinos for cheap?

How short? The silhouette could look clunky if not done effectively

Yeah light blue and grey/charcoal is good especially for your complexion

Recommendations for regular fit t-shirts that are 100% cotton and won't twist, and ideally no pockets (everywhere I look at the moment t-shirts have pockets)

5'7 I usually have a really thin silhouette in my fits but love the look of the monos

if you have to ask, you can't afford them.
They're the Nubuck version of Common Projects bball low, pretty fucking hard to find.

how does the quality of unbranded jeans compare to n&f or other brands 150+?

w2c a couple of cheap sweatshirts , i've had a look at uniqlo and h and m, which ones have the better quality ? Also, please suggest some other places I can check ?

how's the quality of supreme tees? These are pretty cheap (28 euros for a 3 pack)

preme cut n sew is decent
those tees are hanes lmao

DNC. The sewing on those will break apart in a few weeks. You're better off buying Gildan or Uniqlo.

just copped a pair of GAT's for £10 today. What should i wear with them?

damn that's a good price where did you get em

heh heh my hole is also lower...

I think thats pretty nice but stop there; anymore and it'd be trashy.

Help me find where to cop the sweater here?

Thinking about copping some Levi's. I want a slim fit not really skinny at all but my thighs are bigger than most. Should I get 510, or 511?

511 and taper it to your liking

I like desert boots, but they aren't manufactured in my width. What are some acceptable alternatives? Quality isn't too big a deal to me, I don't expect to hand them down to my grandchildren or some shit and my dogs tend to accidentally scratch shoes with their claws anyway.

I was looking at clarksusa.com/us/mens-technologies/mens-ortholite/unelott-mid-burgundy-leather/p/261203308100 as a viable alternative, but I'm a cheap piece of shit and would like to pay less if I can.

it's Alice + Olivia

Wide feet guy: I like those. What were they called?

Clarks is only one manufacturer of desert boots
check around for other makers that have wider sizes.

Can someone give me some hoodie suggestions? Preferably black and preferably reasonably priced

I have been, but every time I post alternatives in these threads to ask for opinions they're met with some variation of "absolutely disgusting", "hideous", and generally smug/sickened reaction images.

I wanna get a pair of CPs but I dont know what size to get. I have a pair of converse that are sized down but it is really narrow and hurts to walk in, should i size down with the cps anyway?

was meant for Opinions on zappos.com/dunham-gavin-chukka-chocolate ?

Recently cop'd a pair of Senner Ave boots on Amazon. They look good with a dark pair of denim or khakis. If you treat them well you could probably pull them off with something business casual, just wear a nice pair of ankle socks with them because they chafe like a mother otherwise

Would these jeans be good for Palewave?

Thanks for the response, although I am having a hard to time not only finding the sweater, but also finding one similar.

Looking to cop a versatile all black shoe that can be dressed casually/smart. How versatile are derbys vs black boots? And if I go the derby route, is the doc marten 1461 mono good?

they are bootcut don't buy. get 501s instead trust me

where can i get a cheap piece of shit bomber jacket to sew a patch on the back of?

search for black and white mohair sweater
mohair is a long wispy hair that comes from the angora goat and gives sweaters like that one their distinctive fuzzy look

I'll add that SLP has done a couple of well known striped mohair knits

I got this vintage windbreaker thinking it was Lacoste, only to find the tag says Alligator. I'm pretty pissed about that but i cant find any info on this anywhere. Maybe someone could shed some light on this situation, its still a nice windbreaker and most think its an older Lacoste jacket too so its not all that bad but im curious at this point

Sorry for the shit pictures, but heres the alligator. Also looking at older Lacoste windbreakers shows that the logo looks quite similar. Quality is pretty good too.

Damn, unfortunately I am a 5'7 Manlet with a 27 waist and I'm on that cutoff of men's jeans and those wranglers were the only ones I found that were not skinny jeans. Are there any other alternative to Lightwash jeans for palewave?

So close, but not quite right.
Thanks again for the response though, your helping me get closer to the goal.

what is the best looking way to tie shoes, I usually have to double knot my shoes and it looks terrible

also, how do I clean white shoes (all white superstars, in particular >inb4 >superstars )

Is it frowned upon to have shoe laces the same color as the material itself? I cannot find the right shade of brown to replace my current ones, and I'd like to just say fuck it and get khaki.

can someone help me id these

Thrifted them, it was an impulse buy because they were so cheap

What differentiates these from garden variety white autism shoes?

Dickies

do u guys pay customs charges when u buy online? I gotta pay 23% when it arrives at the border. Local shops suck too highest quality i found is massimo dutti. not sure where to get clothes from.

ian knot

they're literally hanes tees...

Any way to wear a denim shirt like pic related that isn't tumblr tier? Or is this look played out for women but not for men.

Please respond.

hi

I have a bunch of jeans of different styles and fits but they all seem to get loose and baggy after a few wears. How do I fix this? Throw them in the dryer before every wear? They are Levi's mostly

Johnston and Murphy

i have these and i like them this colorway

Anyone know the quality of Lucid 777's products? Thinking about picking up a fleece and hat from there but not sure if it's worth it.