Desert/Motorcycle/Badass-Core Inspo

I live in the desert going to uni with a bunch of fuckin prep kids, how do I be cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnLY8t4Pdnc
youtube.com/watch?v=EVt4jt9Mr18
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is the Harley-Davidson 48 a Veeky Forums bike?

there's a Harley dealership near where i live, cop or not?

nope

Get a dual sport. It'll be perfect since you live in the desert. Ride on road then hop a curb and go off road whenever you want.

I think it is pretty cool looking, wouldn't get it in red though

please wear a jacket while you're riding. Being able to see your bones is not effay.

so...good.... without reverse image search what is this style called? where can you get these bikes

i usually do but I was only going up and down my block in first gear trying to film something for class so i left it off.

SRH shirts/Tapout shirts, dickies work shorts, some skate shoes and long socks, preferably Oakley shades to finish it off.

don't forget to keep a lanyard hanging out of your pocket

these outfits are actually really sick

youtube.com/watch?v=CnLY8t4Pdnc Obligatory inspo

japanese speed gang (biker) uniform

bikes are all older models and personalized

I'm gonna dump a bunch because my dad collects motorcycles. 02 bonnie in pic related

custom yah

s90

and this is my little baby that I bought from him. 72 t120v bonnie

What's a good bike for a manlet?(5'7)

I'm 5'2" and I can ride my bonnie comfortable, but honestly all I've ever known is triumph and I think you could be able to ride the legend 900, they look alright stock but if you cafe them out some and put better handle bars on them they look pretty damn good. ummmm if you wanna go to street bike path try a triumph sprint? I think you'd be able to ride that as well. source: my ex bf was 5'9"

;_;
thanks for the tips

Always a great fit with you.

Harley-Davidson is WWE fan/white trash core
Plus they require almost infinite work just to keep them running

For dual sport you could get a WR250 or an Xr250

ty :^ ]

bosozuku

nope.

wow, nice fag boots and sausage casing pants, you poof

>WWE fan as a negative

you're probably just too nu-maley and lo-test to pull off a Harley anyway

>needing a Harley to avoid feeling like/being called a numale
Kek @ U bruv

well, you aren't going to see a numale cuck riding a Harley that often, they usually gravitate towards brightly colored hipster shitter mopeds that would be commonplace in places like williamsburg or portland

That's right, because you know who usually drives harleys? Shriveled up boomers with 80 inch beer guts, trashy cutoff tanks, overgrown goatees and stained Lee dungarees.

who hurt you?

Lurking, this is my shit

i like the fit but mopeds/scooters arent as Veeky Forums as motorcycles

>girls motorbike

wow, so you're saying you rather be a whimsical little millenial that rides around on the moped he got with his daddy's trust fund money than a boomer that worked his whole life and saved up for a powerful, masculine Harely?

spoken like a true cuck, and yes i AM a trump supporter by the way

>insulting white trash old guys now means that you're automatically a whiny trust fund millennial
You jump to conclusions faster than beaners will jump the wall

If you want to buy a motorcycle to complement your look instead of the desire to drive it then do yourself a favor and DONT.

fag

is that joshua graham?

nice bike but kys dude ATGATT or at least don't wear faggot pants

Harleys a shit but desu I've met a few stereotypical harley riders and they're pretty cool. personally I'd like something that can go offroad a bit too, and be able to lean on corners and pretend I'm in MotoGP.

>women
>effay
try again.

lol, okay.

ok fine asian women are pretty effay

THIS

kek defending a Harley

BMW cafe racers are the only Veeky Forums bike

Going to cop this weekend maybe, $750 OBO, looking to pay around $600.

Also, the London Mods were very Veeky Forums but they only rode Italian scooters

youtube.com/watch?v=EVt4jt9Mr18
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M

considered buying this BMW this summer, but it's only a 500c, going to save for an 800cc for next summer.

That's a hot bike, love BMWs

/5 series BMWs are fucking sick.

I had an R75/5 and it was awesome.

But yeah, it was kinda slow and it had more displacement than this one. You'd be dissatisfied with its speed.

That is sexy as fuck