Sunglasses general

Alright Veeky Forums. I can finally afford some raybans.
Now:
>wayfarers
>clubmasters
>aviators
Which do I choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

komono.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I buy all my sunglasses from aliexpress, Why does a bit of metal and glass cost over $100?

nothing from rayban. get persol.

Ali express, surprisingly, has fairly decent quality sunglasses. So yeah, what said.

Where do I get Hunter S Thompson sunglasses senpai

persol is cheap and nasty. get oliver peoples or tom ford

get rayban 4181s

No one can give you a good answer. Even classics are going to look goofy as fuck if you have the wrong face.

That being said buy a bunch of knock offs like said and see what fits you.

>implying persol and oliver peoples aren't literally, LITERALLY made in the same factory

this is b8 right?

Tom ford is ok though

W2C best quality reps?

ray ban is too. luxottica owns virtually everything in the market

w2c similar cheaper alternative?

I too watched that youtube video.

komono.com/

honestly the best ive bought

I would also like to know this

Currently waiting on some Tom Fords from the bastards @ FedEx.

Should be here within a hour if FedEx choses not to be a useless pile of shit today.

This

Haha. Marcolin makes all the glasses for Tom Ford. It's same company that makes sunglasses for fucking Diesel and Sketchers.

Persol is one of the few brands that has its own factory and has been making glasses since the early 1900s. It's just owned by Luxottica.

accept no substitutes

Thinking about getting some wayfarers. Anyone got good inspo

personally I like the ones on top.

I am always paranoid with wire frames, they look like the nose part will bend out of shape if dropped and the little rubber nub that rest on your nose could pop off.

wire frames look like they can bend and warp easily. the thick plastic frames look more durable and for there high price I want them to at least withstand a drop.

as long aws there on the truck for delivery, they WILL get delievered that day, no matter how long it takes
also >buying tom ford
kys

here at sunglass hut come in any time your shades get bent out of shape or you lose a nose pad. as long as you purchased your shades from us we will be happy to service you for life. for free! come on by for a complimentary shade shine! even if your shades aren't from us haha.

Either aliexpress or ebay, I have seen like those when roaming looking for aviators

depends of the shape of your face

stole them from your granpa

If you get actually well-made wire frames they're very sturdy.

Go to r/repsneakers
Good shit

kuboraum
mykita
Linda Farrow
Oliver peoples
Thom Browne

everything else is thrash
(persol is ok tho, just boring and hyped)