I want to fucking kill myself every day because of my dumb fucking face how do i fix it please help Veeky Forums

i want to fucking kill myself every day because of my dumb fucking face how do i fix it please help Veeky Forums

those frames are cool but they are way too big for your face.

Average male face

Get Veeky Forums and buzzcut desu. Also lose the glasses.

You're cute. Just dress good and people will fuck with you

shave your head, get tattoos and start smoking

that's what I was gonna say. The big problem with your frames are those big frames (haha(

Lift weight ya fawkin nu male

You're cute. You have a better face than most of the people on Veeky Forums desu

You need to gain fat. You've got skinny faggot weak jaw syndrome.

ou're hair like chocolate

you look fine desu just chop some wood or something

extend your jaw forward 24/7

u look like every white guy ive ever met

All I see is God-tier Yuppie genetics. Drop that sweater, get better glasses (these round brown ones), wear suits, start pretending your rich, make everyone around you feel inadequate and poor.

gain a little w8
lift a bit more
dress like chad

This

Start working out, try to get a somewhat athletic build, and start wearing preppy / professorcore shit.
Your face is fine, senpai. U just gotta dress in a way that compliments it.

>buzzcut

Bulk up
You look like an aushwitz survivor

Stop making yourself look so tiny by wearing such big frames, you seriously have that stereotypical nucuck-look

Fucking nu male

The young Wolverine right here

please fucking help me Veeky Forums

Literally this.
Also drop these glasses you look dumb. Also try doing a different face than that, makes you look depressed and boring.

You look 15. Ifyou're underage, give it a few years and itll sort out

u look like the guy in ratatoiue or whatever

Put a scar across one eye. Chicks dig scars.

What the fuck is with you faggots and buzzcuts? Get a grip that you look borderline autistic unless if you're a chad with a great jawline.

Shave your head and lose these frames.

pretty low T face,
I say lift, and grow a beard

eric?

Practice smiling. I'm not kidding, practice it. Actors do this for hours so they can determine exactly what the camera sees: learn to smile in a way that isn't creepy or retarded and then do it a lot. Everyone looks better when they smile. If your face is in neutral, people will assume your brain is too.

THIS, glasses should be bigger than your cheekbones

you look like a highschooler

your face is going to look better when you get older

stop giving a shit right now you fucking faggot

Excellent advice. I do this too, except I did it without knowing it was a thing since my smile was creepy and ugly and I wanted to change it. With practice it gets better.

Not as bad as me lad

>thread with someone feeling bad about face
>I'm sure they'll love to see a pic of me
>biggest guy on the plane hehe xd.jpg

Kek

Kek

OP I know dudes here like female opinions. As a female I think you're cute. I probably would have had a lo-key crush on you in hs (as in, not obsessive, wouldn't think about you all the time, but I'd probably glow a little inside if you smiled at me).

Those glasses are not good though. Also, don't listen to anyone telling you to get a buzz cut . they're joking you have great hair.

is this your little brother?

You're like 14 you'll be better looking when you grow up. Also those glasses make you look like a cartoon character.

When you get a bit older you should consider a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums as a first car.

Am i the only one that thinks this kid looks fine

No, like, he's absolutely fine. He could land a decent-looking gf no problem if he would stop posting his face with that dumb self deprecatory shit on an image board and reinforcing his own insecurities.

You have a pretty decent face, your major downfall is your chin and jaw, which you'll be glad to know can be improved. Look up Dr Mike Mew and start chewing tough gum

You look fine man don't sweat it

You could totally pull off an edgy Cole Mohr kinda look

Definitely either get contacts or smaller frames and buff up a little at the gym

so what we just put our tongues on the roof of our mouth and chew falim gum and you have an improved jaw in a couple months?

Watch his lectures and speeches

His face isn't ideal for a buzzcut but it still would be better than his current vomit inducing hairstyle, his face is slim and "long" so his fucking 10 feet tall pompadour makes it look terrible.

See a Psychologist for your body dysmorphic disorder.

This and also style your hair in a different way, the pompadour ruins your proportions, ah, the glasses are too big too.

Certainly can't expect changes in a couple of months, all depends on your current jaw structure and your age. Younger you are the better obviously, but it may take several years to notice any major change. Luckily it becomes a natural position after a couple of months of constantly having to remind yourself to do it, and some people may instantly look better simply for the fact that bringing your tongue up to the roof of your mouth sucks up the skin underneath the jaw and makes it look more refined

I know you're supposed to put most of your tonhue on the roof of your mouth but where do you start?
The tip of my tongue is around where the hard and soft palette meet.
is this right?

Do a cheesy smile and swallow. Notice how your tongue naturally moves to the top of your mouth? That's how it's supposed to sit all the time

Actually don't expect any changes, I've doing that for months (maybe more than a year) and my jaw hasn't changed at all, I look better because my tongue now supports my face properly but the bone structure hasn't changed and I don't expect it to change. OP consider a chin implant after trying the tongue thing for a while, it's the only real solution with guaranteed and predictable aesthtic improvements.

lift, get big, you'll look better

The facial expression is the worst part. It conveys a great deal of emptiness and inner turmoil. You can bulk up whatever but wearing that expression on a better body won't make you more appealing/ charismatic. The work out will help lift your mood but you should also work out your issues too.