Try to get new adidas nmd release

>try to get new adidas nmd release
>have to enter raffle just to hope to buy the shoe
>or try to buy it online where it gets immediatly bought by chinese bots the second they come online
what the fuck is the point of being effay when all shoes are literally impossible to get unless you wanna go thru a faggot reseller who sells you a fake for double the price? And no im not wearing your faggot H&M """""""""Dress""""""""" shoes

>all shoes
>all
Are you literally a retard or what?

Sorry meant to say shoes that matter without spending 800 (Adidas)

>shoes that matter
>adidas

o i am laffin

post fit

I love Adidas but let's not pretend most of it is some entry level shit.
Meme boosts just had a full size restock on core black. You had like 4 days before all the median sizes sold out.

lmao

one day you'll graduate from middle school and realize how stupid it is to idolize mass-market trash

I bet you fell for the rick owens meme or spend your entire paycheck on one article of clothing.

these new Adidas models are overpriced shyte, retail they already cost at least 2x the price than what they worth, if you pay resell prices for a Chinese made sweatshop product, i can only pity you, although you deserve to get fucked over

Adidas has one good thing and that's their originals, anything after that should not be bought

You have to be fucking terrible at using internet if you can't get a pair
They make fucking ton of these
Huge fucking amount of online shops stock them
Fuck, the chances are there are pair sitting on some obscure ass Latvian webshop or something on your size that you are just too inept to find.

>I bet you bought actualhigh quality designer sneakers unlike me
damn what a fucking come back you came up with

no i have never owned a rick owens piece

also gl getting your hands on your 'rare' and 'exclusive' and 'hyped' sneakers.

>look at me guys im so cool i spend all my money on clothes when i still live with my mom and dont have a car.

pleas be bait holy shit

>wage at minimum wage job for 40 hours a week
>Finally! Only 2 more weeks till i can get geobaskets!

why are people still hyping these roshe-tier sneakers

>damn, the whole drop sold out instantly
>oh well, only 1 more McDs paycheck until i can cop from a reseller
>im gonna get so many likes on instagram!

this is exactly what im complaining about you diaper.

I was late and still was able to cop the olive ones from Footlocker, just check as many retailers as possible because there will always be some that will still have your size. NMDs aren't that rare you know

>wanting mesh
get cancer

le haha effay rick owens stupid expensive meme
if you really think the best shoes under $800 are from adidas you really need to kill yourself
post a fit

stop lusting after meme shoes that are only popular because they are meme shoes you imbecile

>he thinks the only shoes besides meme runners are h&m dress shoes.

oh man you really are something else