Is Steven Universe effay?

Is Steven Universe effay?

I've never seen it but no

Of course not. It's full on tumblr mode garbage for disgruntled fatties. Character design and artstyle is discusting. You'd be better off watching any fucking anime

hell no

Is this that cartoon where almost all the characters are fat fucking dykes and homos? NoO.

this

only good as show is MDE

Yes. Or at least it's a good kids show, I think it's good for the children. Also it's cute.

over the garden wall is definitely the most effay modern cartoon network show
understated, with great ambience and a touching story
it doesn't go on forever either, so they actually managed to make the story feel complete and cohesive
kind of feels like the western version of spirited away too

Get out of here with that crap. Only effay cartoon Network show in recent years was chowder.

No; expect the backgrounds.

Fucking trash

This

/thread

No. The main character is an overweight Hispanic boy.

His friends are a white, anorexic hypochondriac, a purple, fat-pride activist, and an empowered black, who looks so groovy that they might as well have called her Shaft. None of whom, have genders (despite them all being women).

It is 30 minutes of social justice warrior pandering garbage.

>His friends are a white, anorexic hypochondriac, a purple, fat-pride activist, and an empowered black, who looks so groovy that they might as well have called her Shaft. None of whom, have genders (despite them all being women).
I've watched this show in its entirety and have never noticed.
I feel fucking ashamed now.

the sjw pandering wasnt even that bad before. but its getting worse and worse and i might have to stop watching

theyve made every character a lesbian and i wouldnt be surprised if stevens indian gf cucked him with a butch dyke

>Hispanic boy

pretty sure he's jewish

(you)

>MDE
Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA, MDE), a phenethylamine and amphetamine entactogen, psychedelic, and stimulant psychoactive drug
Master of Distance Education (MDE), a graduate degree offered by Athabasca University, Alberta, Canada
In Microsoft Access, .mde, the file extension for protected (compiled) databases
Mid-domain effect spatial/area hypotheses to explain Latitudinal gradients in species diversity
Model-driven engineering, the systematic use of models as primary engineering artifacts
The IATA code for José María Córdova International Airport, serving the Colombian city of Medellín.
Mitsubishi Design Europe, the design studio of Mitsubishi Motors Europe
Michigan Department of Education
Minnesota Department of Education
Mississippi Department of Education
Markit Document Exchange, platform used by financial market participants for distribution of account onboarding or KYC documents
Multi-disciplinary Engineering, an extrapolated version of systems engineering
Multivariate Density Estimation
Million Dollar Extreme, a comedy sketch group
what did he mean by this

the last one

if this is fa then mlp is fa

this is all true and is the reason that i, an sjw, adore the show

If they aren't banging by the end of this show I will be mad.