Guys what do you actually wear with a flectarn jacket? Pls help

Guys what do you actually wear with a flectarn jacket? Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

armyandoutdoors.co.nz/pages/bundeswehr-size-charts
epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-camouflage-parka.html
ebay.com/itm/German-army-BW-Bundeswehr-flecktarn-shirt-genuine-military-issued-combat-shirt-/170932122195?var=&hash=item27cc593253:m:mOFPqRL_22OWWy5dcM1moiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white tshirt black jeans

black tshirt white jeans

>wearing camoshit ever

kys my man

>Supreme
No surprise you don't know how to combine pieces with such a shitty taste.

flecktarn is a perfectly acceptable pattern. if you can't imagine an easy way to pull it off you're just a pleb.

>he doesn't buy supreme to resell to the 13 y/o hype beasts. I do like their camp caps though
Seems easy enough. What a white oxford shirt?

>perfectly acceptable pattern

maybe for inbred rednecks

This with black footwear and you're set.

Im sure you have great taste. Do you wear skinny jeans?

a russian telnjashka of course

What brand is this

Bundeswehr

Over dyed black only..

I wish these jackets were simply small medium or large, i guess they have to fit perfectly though

Are you seriously complaining about this? You can't get shit that fits this well unless you're lucky or go to a tailor.

They're also like 10 bucks a piece, and the BDU jackets are even cheaper.

How did you ever get such a narrow sense of taste? Do you ever ask yourself?

Those jackets are sturdy as fuck and will never let you down.

adding 'shit' without a space to any word is such a powerful way to show your distaste for something

its not that its just that here all jackets are simply S M or L and so not only am i illiterate when it comes to those sizes i have no clue what my actual measurements are anyways

Then join the Bundeswehr to get a real one instead of looking like a try hard faggot

HAIX Gebirgsjägerstiefel
Schärrer KSK pants, 5-farb flecktarn
Lindnerhof Taktik MOLLE belt, 5-farb flecktarn, with:
-Serpa P8 USP holster
-Lindnerhof Taktik USP magazine puches
-IFAK
Lindnerhof Taktik gen3 Plattenträger, with (all in 5-farb):
-3x LHT G36 dual mag pouches
-LHT radio puch
-A couple of multi pouches
-Zentauron admin pouch
Source 5-farb flecktarn hydration pouch
MICH 2001 helmet

And a bunch of accessories, not gonna list them all.

armyandoutdoors.co.nz/pages/bundeswehr-size-charts
They are "real" you retard. Do you not know what surplus means?

ryt dye it black. it looks so much cooler like that.

also look at your color wheel its a deep moss green try a split complementary maybe black and accessorize w maroon undertones.

okay thanks, but whats the difference between the short GR1 and regular GR6 versions
like does that refer to the jacket length?

Can you post a pic of this jacket? We need to see

>a white oxford shirt

you really are retarded

Mine came in a few days ago. Should I keep the "army" smell or just wash it off?

>become a citizen of Deutschland and join their military just to get a newer version of a jacket I already own
No thanks.

kek

spergs like are so fucking annoying

aren't you afraid of some autistic army dropout pointing a camera at you and shouting "STOLEN VALOUR"?

Other parts of the uniform it goes with?

you have no idea what you're talking about you dumb nigger. rednecks wear realtree shit not deprecated german military patterns.

flecktarn is an old german pattern and looks nothing like modern american military camo

no actual military member would mistake it for an american jacket

Link to wear you got that plz

realtree is going to be the hipster lumberjack look of the next generation, all the new kids in silicon valley will be wearing it in 2031. Then all your favorite bands will be considered dad-music.

Send it to me and I will show you

They sell them here.
epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-camouflage-parka.html
You can get them cheaper other places apparently, but this is where I got mine around a year ago. Cost about $30 with shipping, which is worth it IMO but not a great deal.

I've been wanting to dye mine but I know you can't get rid of the pattern entirely since it's a polyester cotton blend so I've been hesitant. I've been thinking about trying to paint it or something, but that seems like a pretty good way to ruin it. I've also considered bleaching it to fade the pattern and then dying it, but that also seems like a pretty good way to ruin it if I mess up.

Where'd you cop my dude?

also curious

I'm like 179 cm and I feel like the regular will be too short and the long will be too long

explains gr in description, assuming this is accurate for german jackets too
ebay.com/itm/German-army-BW-Bundeswehr-flecktarn-shirt-genuine-military-issued-combat-shirt-/170932122195?var=&hash=item27cc593253:m:mOFPqRL_22OWWy5dcM1moiQ

this

Don't you feel embarrassed to be speaking like this? All you have to do is get a measuring tape and google about for three minutes to find out how the sizing works on these things.