What clothes do rich people buy

what clothes do rich people buy

full rick

Kohl's sweater and rolex

>those fucking comments

this. every rich person i know buys department store clothes

rich people only spend money on suiting and get bespoke tailored suits.

casual clothing is usually unbranded average stuff. watches are the only real telling sign of wealth.

>Successful entrepreneur
>Giving a shit about clothing
Kek'd hard. He didn't became wealthy by spending 15 minutes everyday pondering in front of his wardrobe.

ok thom

you never know, image is very important for an entrepreneur.

Not at all in silicon valley, summer child.

I work as a nurse, I have met many Doctors, Surgeons and Psychiatrist.

They all drive expensive luxury cars.

with the exception of one or two suits most of there clothes are a mix of budget brands and stuff you can easily get on middle class salary.

one of them wears a T-shirts and jeans under his white lab coat.

Buenos nochin

I know a few people worth 100 or so million dorrars

they wear
brooks brothers
hermes
most stiff from high end department stores
some italian stuff
custom made clothes

thats about it. only know one really rich person who is into fashion and they have crazy euro / asian stuff

full armani

this is the most retarded meme

>image is very important for an entrepreneur.
>this is the most retarded meme
Aaaah... The taste of butthurt in the morning.

post more volleyball shorts please

if getting dressed in anything more complicated than a grey tee and hoodie every morning is so taxing on your mental capacities that it affects your mind for the rest of the day you are most likely on the spectrum.

I'm married to a doctor, and I can tell you they mostly dress like boring nerds and many do not drive luxury cars.

All I got. Sorry, my patrician friend.

>If you don't allocate mental resources to this inane task you're probably stoopeed.
Report to the burn ward asap.

>No new posts
AND YOU THOGUTH I MEANT 3D HAHAHAHAHHA

>getting dressed
>mental resources

thanks to advancements in technology, autists can now post their thoughts directly onto the internet.

image in silicon valley is just as important as it is in new york. the difference is that here you're expected to fit the hoodie-wearing slightly awkward savant mold. people expect it; investors look for it.

as a result, you see people making higher end hoodies than hoodies have any business being (see American Giant as an example of spending way too much resources and energy making a type of clothing that by definition shouldn't be that "engineered" in the first place)

just because we don't wear tailored suits doesn't mean we're not adhering carefully to a style that says we're cool, smart, etc... specifically as a call-out to all the other eccentric tech people who dress(ed) oddly.

When I said "al I got" I meant the previous image. In any case, Marie is 3D.

Thinking about what will you cook that day or what will you pick for clothing takes mental resources. If not, people wouldn't wander around clothing stores. They would get in, pick something, then out.

If you want to try some damage control I would suggest starting with your obliterated asshole.

decision fatigue is a pretty well-understood thing (like we don't have a great handle on which part of the brain forms memories or how, or *exactly* why we need to sleep, but we know how decisions - even stupid ones - are mentally taxing).

every little decision you have to make taxes you. most decisions are fine - "should i accelerate through the intersection while the light is still yellow, or just slow down?" for instance - but some decisions are totally wasteful. and you know there's no point, but you still need to make a decision. what should you eat if you're not craving anything in particular, but you want to stay alive? what should you wear if you don't *especially* care as long as you don't look like a retard?

you can redirect your energy from stupid dilemmas (that is, decisions that you don't really care about) toward ones that matter to you.

if you don't really want to stress about food, but you want to get sufficient nutrients in and don't want to have to eat out all the time, soylent is an okay choice. if you don't care that much about how you dress, except to ensure that you've got matching socks and a normal-looking shirt and trousers on, then the zuckerberg/obama/??? approach is fine too.

hes right though. most people dress to impress others. this board contains the most insecure teenagers, so i understand if its hard to grasp. but if youre a self-made millionaire, you dont need the acknowledgement from the average joe on the street who will never talk to you

I meant the ones that I worked with.

My parents combined make 500+k a year after taxes and they dress very cheap. My mom shops at TJ Max and my dad shops at thrift stores. They dont understand that they are rich yet, they still live in a suburb. They spend it all on vacation and travel for my dad's work. I'm not complaining that they save because it's funding me to go to college and get a dead end job.