Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
What kind of a suit would you wear if you were a politician?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hosni-mubarak-pinstripe1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fursuit

this

also this

suitable one

Diamonds

fursuit

Make it a buttless one and you're golden

A modern, casual, unstructured blazer, no tie and a pair of jeans.

It's 2016 get with the times.

Anything that makes me look like a super villain

Full Rick

>a navy suit with some nice accessories
>some kind of comfy tweed suit for less official occasions

One that's too big, shiny and made of polyester

Birthday suit

Thread/
realmenrealstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hosni-mubarak-pinstripe1.png

Justin Trudeau get out now

you can't thread yourself faggot

>suit
>current year

Since I'm American, the default is a sack suit, likely from Brooks Brothers. I'd keep that style but dramatically taper in the waist of the jacket to create more powerful shoulders. A pocket square, but a square, nothing fancier. Simple, inoffensive, basic ties - I think excessive ornamentation would seem inappropriate. Similarly, no jewelry other than a wedding ring - I think an expensive watch would be inappropriate for the position.

Of course, since this is a fantasy, I'd also want the fabric to be extremely durable and somewhat flexible. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with some sort of lycra blend, but I like the idea of a suit that doesn't bunch too much with movement.

tl;dr: modern version of 80s powersuit minus the flash

Jimmy Fallon's combination of suit, shirt, and tie has always been good, mostly.

fuck you Gary Johnson

This is horrific

Basically navy and grey (like obama) add a white pocket square and an interesting lapel pin and we're good to go.

Your should get a suit fitting for your body type. I'd go Navy and charcoal however. Keeping it formal and conservative but not going outright black.

I like the style of these two suits

>get with the times
NO.
the under-30s don't vote, under-40s don't vote much, and anyway check the demographic distribution.
as a politician, you should try to wear a suit that was in vogue 40 years ago, pandering to those in their 60s.
something that was good and trendy in the 70s or 80s.
that's what clinton does, she looks silly but that's what the majority of voters will respond positively to.

>2016
>being a politician
>wearing a suit

lol get with the times gramps

Gimp suit