Is having a weak chin really that bad?

Is having a weak chin really that bad?

Would you rather have an aesthetic face and a weak chin or a meh face and a strong, defined chin?

>an aesthetic face and a weak chin
no such thing

a weak chin sucks but it's not the end of the world

pic related

don't you think guy pearce looks good?

it is bad

this

he doesn't have a weak chin

maybe he's moving his jaw forward for the picture, but he def has a weak chin

These are 'discreet' chins, hardly weak. A weak chin needs a few more accompanying features to be truly weak. Take a look at Braff on the right - turkey neck, prominent nose and much less chin together create the weakness.

it's bad

Yeah, well, hold out for a few more years until you turn 18, you'll probably still develop, especially if you work out and increase your testosterone levels.

i saved it from a face rate thread, but you can see he's got more than a weak chin, probably mouth breathing

Your chin is the least of your worries fishlips ;)

that is not a weak chin. it's a normal chin. not strong.

Not that bad, plus the person in that pic is really good looking. A weak chin really only destroys a face when it becomes pic related. If you're ugly and have a weak chin, having chin implant really won't do anything, you'll still be ugly.

It really depends on the degree of weakness I guess. Implant + rhino helped this guy a lot imo

implant didn't really add much to his face but he was not pulling off that nose

Do girls look at men's chins?

Suppose you have a 10/10 god face, but a horrible receding chin, will some girl think "meh i won't fuck him, he's got a weak chin" ?

I would say your chin is a factor in determining how good a face is.

Life doesnt work like this outside Veeky Forums and SH.

you can't have an aesthetic face and a weak chin

But you won't be a 10/10 with a bad chin, are you stupid?

A chin is a large part of a face, it's like saying you have aesthetic legs only you're amputated above the knee.

HOW IS IT BOYS

BEARD?? IMPLANT?? LOSE WEIGHT??

you can't have a 10/10 without a good chin you fucking idiot
otherwise yes a weak chin isn't bad but a horrible receding chin will make you look beta as fuck

i dont really get what makes a chin 'weak', would elias's chin be considered that?

a chin that's too receded
that's a normal chin
this is a weak chin

its kinda bad but it isnt horrible. you can live without an implant

guy pearce has a weak chin but he has very low body fat in memento and he's handsome.

you guys can't do this piecemeal nickel and dime shit on attraction, yes of course there are people with weak chins or asymmetrical faces or weird features that still look good

body fat is the single biggest variable in attraction imo

being above 15% (which is very normal) makes you unattractive in some very subtle ways that you perfectionist weirdos would abhor

w2c that body??

would 100 pushups 20 pullups 200 situps and 30 min run 3x a week be sufficient

spot on. I don't have a stong chin but when I'm thin I don't really need a goatee to cover it.

go to a gym you nog

lift weights bitch

this is OTTER THOUGH? can be done with pushups???

when I was very thin, at prolly ten percent bf, my face got these very attractive lines when I smiled because my cheeks weren't full.

its weird and honestly a tough road to go down because when you gain weight you will get very annoyed and insecure

fuck no you idiot

you want to look but don't want to work baka

post bod then bitch

it depends, if you are a fucking mouthbreather, yes, it is really that bad

i know absolutely zero about this sort of thing, and its difficult to use the fit sticky to determine what sort of body type you want, would you just lift to work out chest and arms or would you need to do back as well?

Is my chin alright

cant tell if you're turning your head like this, looks normal I guess

Its alt right

What about teeth braces? Do they help to gain a chin?

feeling bad leafy

t. person with weak chin who thinks guy pearce has a weak chin in order to give himself hope

Lips, eyes and chin is apparently the most important parts of an aesthetic face. With that being said it's all about harmony, if you have another feature thats really good or bad, it can draw attention away from your lips/eyes/chin whether it's for the better or worse. Though i doubt a 10/10 face or even an 8/10 face is even achievable with a weak chin.

Yeah lol, A recessed chin means you have a shit jawline, arguably the most important factor of the face.

your a moron. I see hundreds of women with low body fat everyday, only very few are attractive and some of them have far more body fat. Bone structure and freshness / eye size / eye lashes etc it all matters.People like to believe it is body fat because they think they can become beautiful at the gym ROFL.

Absolutely m8, don't listen to those retards. It can be achieved through good diet and body weight exercises, but meatheads don't realise that. Just watch some youtube videos on basic bodyweight exercises and make sure to perform them with good form, in six months you will have a body like this.

Do you really think this guy you're talking to is going to get these results with body weight?
Of course he isn't. You're giving him a bum steer.
The reason Veeky Forums tells people to read the sticky and do starting strength is that it's the fastest and simplest way to get them from completely ignorant to where they can get somewhere worth going.

Tell people they can get ripped with body weight and they're going to do dumb shit like 30 push ups every day for a year and wonder when their gains are going to come.

Fair enough, I forgot to consider people often lack motivation or commitment. Just because it worked for me doesn't mean it'll work for everyone.

BumP

Of course you can get results with body weight. Have you seen a ballet dancers body?

it sucks, but its not that bad

best facial hair style to cover a weak chin? I don't want it to be too long and nu-male tier..

cute

keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth lads

Basically you have less control over how you look than you think.

You should get stronger and lower your body fat percentage. Those are the ingredients for looking good. You do that by lifting weights.

You can't really lift weights in a certain way to look a certain way unless you're an advanced bodybuilder. Beginners should just lift, period.

Yeah thats why I said variable you dipstick.

You can change your bodyfat, you can't change your eye size.

Was getting a bit self conscious lately, is this normal/passable or too bad?

That's not bad at all, idiot. Stop being self conscious. Just keep your skin clear.

Working on it with green tea desu

I imagine facial hair could help more

I tend to have breakouts here and there. It can be very smooth/clean time to time, but doesn't last long. Bad diet, likely.

>weak chin
>aesthetic face

Pick one.

A face with otherwise good features that is brought down by a shitty jaw can of course be fixed with a jaw implant. A good jaw with otherwise shitty features is a bit harder to fix. I'd have to go with the weak jaw and then get an implant.

Jesus Christ people, learn the difference between "weak chin" and "too much fat".

I think it applies more to men than women, as men are suppose to have masculine features which become more prominent at a lower bodyfat. Not all men will look great at low bodyfat of course, but most will look at least average. There are a lot of pictures out there of people at like 15-25% bf dieting down to single digit bf and going from ugly to Chad status. You really don't know before you get there, so there is no reason not to give it a go. You may have good features that your fat is hiding.

Even if you don't have Chad eyes or lips, a defined jaw and visible cheekbones is at least average+, if you don't have any deformities.

Your jaw is completely normal, it's just covered by a layer of fat which makes it look weak.

If you're going to ask about your jawline, at least make sure we can see it. Take a picture with some actual light in it.

It's a little weak, but nowhere near Leafy status. It's not weak enough for people to notice or where it's a deformity, but you won't get praised for your masculine features either.

How about my chin?

how the fuck does guy pearce have a weak chin? as (checked) said: it seems like you're trying to comfort yourself by thinking that he's your weak chin buddy. it seems delusional

i feel that this is a good time to mention that guy pearce is very Veeky Forums in LA Confidential. great film

damn taking this pic made me realize how bad it was

Perfect example of a weak chin

Your jaw looks completely normal in that picture.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pedofile!!

Muh chin. Pls tell me if i should do that chin work out thing

I thought Idubbz was fucking around when he said he has no chin. Wtf, I've never seen anything like that before.

When you feel bad

Always remember at least you don't got that face

fags, his chin is fine, if it wasnt then he would not be getting so much top-tier pussy

Artem?

no...all about the jawline (including chin)

Rami Malek has Steve Buscemi eyes but he's still very good looking

don't give me that "no" bullshit, i literally got it from a scholarly book on the aesthetics of a human face. Also that sand nigger from that robot show or whatever is not even good looking. He looks like a fucking special needs kid, you can't really tell me he's handsome LOL, compare him to someone like Fassbender, Jude Law, etc. Then you realize this guy wouldn't be shit if it wasnt for his dumb show

lol

>nosebreather in the streets
>mouthbreather in the sheets

how do i fix this?

this

Yeah but it's the end of MY world

What about asians

get off of Veeky Forums, leafy

A girl told me that she likes guys with jawlines because usually they have big dicks. That fucked me up quite badly.

Pic related is my jaw

if it makes you feel better i have a huge jaw and an average penis

Fuck off leafy

T-thanks..

H-here's an inspo

Peter?????

:^)

get your room checked out for mold, could be that

also could be dust allergies or a variety of things

thats what it was with me, I was allergic to dust and i could never breath through my nose at home

get your shit fixed niggas

Nope

[spoiler]pls post pic of peter :^>[/spoiler]

Taking pics with your retarded 14yo followers is getting top tier pussy?

If I had a fanbase of dumb kids following me for doing such a lame crap as sitting my ass all day doing gameplays while I'm talking shit with a faggot voice like him I would want to kill myself.

So much cringe.

Don't be so obsessed with your looks. Other boys mostly don't care if they don't want to ass fuck you and girls often don't want model looking guys beyond one night stands because looks are not so important for them and having a prettier boy than themselves just makes them nervous.

you are pretty