Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I'm 19 years old, 180cm and 60kg.
I've never though about fasion.
My mom buys me clothes, in the morning I put on whatever is on top of my clothes pile.
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

everlane.com/collections/mens-all
uniqlo.com/us/men/t-shirts/supima-cotton.html
hm.com/us/product/98867?article=98867-Y
mollusksurfshop.com/collections/mens-new-for-autumn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep on doing you buddy

This

Avoid Veeky Forums entirely and enjoy your life

full rick

post today's outfit

Judging from your post you want to change correct?

If so look at different styles and make sure your hair matches your outfit.

Just some tips but

> there's nothing wrong by copying someone's outfit / style

> you do you mate

short, purple cotton shorts
plain light blue shirt
yellow&black socks

do 100% of your shopping at H&M

it's the safest and easiest way for a teenager who knows nothing about fashion to look good

thanks

So I should start buying my own clothes?

most people start buying their own clothes when they are still in elementary school

in your case you probably have full blown autism though so just tell your mom to go to H&M

user here
Definitely, otherwise how would you develop your own identity and style ^_^

Can you share styles of clothes and fashion you like and I could suggest were to cop.

Also is money a factor or nah?

1. Lose weight
2. Lurk
3. Lose weight
4. Buy stuff you like
5. Lose weight

Alternatively full rick

I don't really have any style, I just put on whatever is close to me.
Money not a factor (But I won't ever be able to justify spending more than 20 euro on a shirt)

> displaying anti social behaviour on a Chinese nitting website

> calling someone autistic

Re-evaluate your life buddy

Lose weight? I'm already underweight.
I've never lurked on Veeky Forums before, but I can start.

My general rules are don't buy designer shirts or pants, apart from that its all you buddy.

When walking on the street or browseing fa does anything catch your eye?

Lol 60 is still fat
Get on my level 181/54

pls gain weight. wtf is 54? youre just skinny bone shit desu

No, I have never payed any attention to clothes.
This morning I accidentally went to Veeky Forums instead of /f/ and came here. Since then I've been thinking about whether I've been not doing something I should've been doing for years

I'm not going to lose any weight

my autism is not nearly full blown and if I was antisocial why would I generously give you this (You)

Ok it all comes down to your age then. If you don't mind me asking, like a range of ages would also work.

What you want to be able to do
>Purchase clothing you know you will like and will look good on you
>Assemble your own outfits every day that look good

Note: you want to look good, not autistic. Be careful here, you can fall down the wrong thread.

You need to develop some basic skills. Learn how clothing should fit (look at lots of pictures, compare to how your own clothing fits). Learn how to combine colors, patterns and different articles of clothing successfully (again, looking at lots of examples helps). Learn how to choose clothing out of a store that will both fit you well and work well with your existing wardrobe. You just need practice.

Start simple.
Solid color tee + solid color long pants + shoes that aren't tennis shoes or dress shoes. Branch out from there.
Work on picking out different pants and shirts and shit until you get a sense for how to pair colors. Try to spend as little as possible at first. You're going to make mistakes, which is fine, you just don't want to burn through a ton of money.

Because your also attention seeking desu

thats unhealthy

I'm 19

I don't really like or dislike anything. I just wear what my mom buys. Also don't know what looks good together.

Sorry guys, I'm trying to not make this hard for you, but I really have no opinions on clothes

that's about the dumbest claim I've ever heard someone make about someone posting as Anonymous who didn't even mention they were a girl

is there any particular style that appeals to you?

General
Find a style that you identify with and slowly build up your wardrobe. If you feel uncomfortable in the style you chose, then you shouldn't wear it because you probably aren't pulling it off. It's completely okay to do a 180 on your style, just make sure it's because YOU wanted to do it
People on here will say to never buy from H&M/Uniqlo/fast fashion stores but they're the best way to build a basic wardrobe
Don't impulsively buy things. As long as it isn't an ultra popular piece, it'll still be there a week from now
Collaborations with fast fashion x higher end brands are always hyped, they're a pretty safe buy for transitioning the basics to a more advanced style

W2C Basics
Everlane is a really reasonably priced brand that prides itself on ethically made clothing. I love the way their clothes fit and I'll probably be buying some things from there soon everlane.com/collections/mens-all

Uniqlo is okay, people always argue about their quality. In general, their supima t shirts seem to be good but every other basic is hit or miss. There's a general consensus that their overall quality has declined in the past few years uniqlo.com/us/men/t-shirts/supima-cotton.html

H&M is on the same tier as Uniqlo but more trendy. I haven't bought much from there, but I really dig their sweatshirts hm.com/us/product/98867?article=98867-Y

Mollusk Surf Shop is a local brand here in San Francisco. I just saw your post about not wanting to spend more than $20 on a t-shirt but if you ever change your mind this is a great place to begin with. It isn't mentioned much, if ever, on Veeky Forums but their dipped tees and minimal designs are very nice. I'd generally agree that this place might be a bit overpriced, but they have sales pretty frequently and you can usually find a good deal if you check back often mollusksurfshop.com/collections/mens-new-for-autumn

Welp I'm out of text. If there's any questions I'll be lurking this thread.

If you're under weight then you are already half way there on your Veeky Forums journey.

The other half if creating an effay life style.

Id go for a casual look then.
Cop a decent pair of Nike trainers they go with pretty much everything. Mine cost me £60 and I've had them since January and wear them every day.

Skinny jeans are still in atm, idk if you have Primark in whatever country your in but a decent pair of jeans costs £10 and you can rip them if you want with pretty much no loss. Also always buy black or grey.

Get shirts from the same place as you bought the pants at a relatively cheep price but make sure they go with your pants and shoes, so no bright orange shirt with skinny jeans.

If you have spare cash and some time on your hands go wander around and look at clothes and pick stuff up that goes with your outfit and eventually you will end up owning multiple outfits

What is "cop"?
I'm in Germany
Why on earth would I rip jeans? Doesn't that ruin them?
Why no bright orange with skinny jeans?
Are you saying that I need an outfit in mind before I buy clothes?

Also I only own two pairs of pants. Is that bad?

> trying to start an argument on a Chinese knitting website

As I said, re-evaluate your life kiddo

Cop means buy.
Not if it goes with your outfit.

Not at all, go out to your shopping center and go buy clothes you like. Put them together to make an outfit and if you want some honest judgement post it on a outfit of the day thread. No reply's means good lots of bad replys means try and put together some new clothes

This is solid advice however unless you have anxiety problems clothes shopping irl is much more fun and you know what your getting and you find more deals, plus its exercise >.

People like you are probably already fucked but id take this anons advice and keep it simple