Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

How do they look at bmi 19? If you are too nervous to post (block the nipple obviously), then just point to which of those drawings they look like.

thakns froiggo

i had a pretty bad day yesterday panicking a lot but today will be better
i'm so close to starting maintenance

I have naturally sad tits and I'm only 19
shit sucks

My thigs will never be slim and I am a manlet. they make me look more short.wtf can I do? lose more ?

is there a discord?

Feeling really happy bois. Drank a shitload last night, weighed myself this morning and I was at 65kg after throwing up and shitting loads. I think I was stuck above 67kg because I was constipated or something. Or I lost so much because I was dehydrated.

How much can I expect to put back on tomorrow?

Thx freg

id on boots?

anyone else cursed with not being able to gain weight? i get full for like 12 hours after eating a pbj, i dont want to be so skelly

Height/weight?

What's your goal?

cool omegle tags?

You're cursed with low willpower. If gaining weight is a goal for you and you can't achieve that, you might as well kill yourself.

Also, summer's gone, stopped caring about cals, why is everyone still obsessing over weight?

i gain gain weight is hard for me too but if you just eat and eat and eat even if you're full and don't want to eat just do it and you will gain weight wait 1 - 2 hrs after pb&j and just force yourself to eat another even if it feels shit and tastes shit, i just got to 57kg from 50-54kg

How much water do you drink a day ? I'm getting tired of having to piss every hour

Because we can hide and hibernate our fat bodies in Fall and Winter then burst out of our warm winter cocoons in Spring like "look at us now motherfuckers"

Fuck waiting around for a healthier life.

about 3 liters and plus sodas and 500ml coffee

Height?

5'5", CW 106.8. GW 100 i guess? It was 110 but uh

Is obsessing over weight healthy?

Is being low bodyfat healthy?

The answer to both of those is no.

around 5'7/5'8

would any thinspo females like to date me?

exactly 5'7 from current measument

its hard for me to change at all
when i ate a ton of junk i never gained weight
i cut out the junk and im only losing a pound a week

> implying being overweight and eating whatever the hell you want just because the season changed is healthier

I guess if I had to choose between being unhealthy & looking like shit and unhealthy & looking good. I'd choose the latter.

I'll humor you though. Even if Fall were a valid excuse to stop caring about your body, I'm from CA and summer is only over when it rains.

/thinspo/ do you ever feel superior to people because of your thiness? I feel like i'm full of myself but everywhere i look people are over weight. How do they do that? Why don't they try?

i feel superior in weight and in intelligence (don't let my grammar fool you)

You can not count calories and not obsess over food and NOT be overweight.

It only requires you to be moderately active and not live entirely off processed carbohydrates.

WOW

No because I'm a fuck up and have plenty of things wrong with me. Grossly overweight people are pretty disgusting and pitiable though.

Currently at 133 lbs, aiming for 125 should I go lower

Nope. Nothing will fix my feelings of inferiority

Who keeps throwing around the word obsessed? Describe the obsession you believe you're witnessing in this thread.

There's a pretty fine line between being consciously aware and "obsessed".

ID ON BOOTS? HELP.

Relatives: oh my god this girl is so skinny in some time we won't be able to see her
I'm not even skinny my bmi is 20, I fucking hate those kind of comments. And they look at me like I was bulimic, does anyone else suffer from this?

Not everyone lives in the northern hemisphere? Seriously.

I think 100 would be good for you, for what it is worth. You look good now too

"Do you want to eat anything? You look hungry"
UUUUGHHH

Yes, and I have an even higher BMI than you. Every time I see family they always try and give me lots of food/shitty food, and look at each other when I refuse any of it. It's gross and unfair because they are the ones who used to whisper when I was overweight pre-puberty,

how to lose 40 freaking pounds by the end of the year? I fucked up and need this weight GONE before I go on holiday. I've been doing low cal (varied between 600 - 1000 on a high day) but I think my body has gotten used to this.

ilu frof

:3

anyone?
im lonely

You're looking for companionship in all the wrong places dear.

What's the best place to look for companionship?

i dont know where else to look
i post here often and it seems like theres at least a handful of girls in the mix

i know im not anything special in the looks department and as you've all seen, my confidence isn't exactly a redeeming quality either so really i've got nothing

maybe a girl will take pity on me
idk what i was thinking to be honest

Why not use a dating app m8? I've never tried them but maybe there is a good one?

It's too scary for me to use one, but, maybe you have more guts than me.

i can assure you its too scary for me as well
id like a girl who makes the first move

bumble

I understand the feeling, but, I recently got over the "she has to make the first move" fear by just trying it. I asked two girls out this year (Both turned me down kek) and realized that getting turned down isn't so bad. One actually said yes then later was sick....twice... so, yeah. Sometimes they let you down like that, other times right away.

Hoping eventually someone says yes.

I was so scared when asking them out, not saying the fear goes away, but, you realize the downsides aren't that bad.

you see even the smallest detail of an awkward encounter with a pretty girl will give me severe panic attacks later on

sometimes i remember all the times i've talked to a girl and said something slightly awkward and i go batshit insane
start making contorted face in the mirror
muttering to myself
throwing chairs around my room

Okay you're worse than me. I get nervous but not that bad. You ever thought of seeing a therapist?

i dont think i'd be able to open up to her
in fact i know i wouldn't
talking about myself to someone else
i could answer their questions briefly but never tell them a story about myself
my voice would peter out and i would turn red like always

It's not a golden ticket, but it's another thing to try. With the mental illness shit you just gotta keep trying stuff until something works.

/thinspo/ i feel weird. I saw my ex earlier today. She looks tiny and great as ever. True /thinspo/ for the ages. I use to be over weight when we dated but now i'm much much thinner.

Even though i've changed so much for the better and she's sat around doing nothing i still feel so fat and giant conpared to her. Kind of like i'm a sack a crap and she was right to leave me for it. I thonk she thonks the same though since she always said i was too 'good' for her when we dated.

Idk /thinspo/ if there'll always be smaller thinner cuter more stylish girls what's the point? Is it good enough to just be good even if you're not the best?

>tfw under my calories for the day

but you'll open up to assholes on an anonymous board like me who would sooner tell you you're hopeless kys?

That's shit you just gotta get over. Steal your mom's fireball whiskey, get drunk, and sit in your room alone and inflect until you're ready to improve yourself.

>there'll always be smaller thinner cuter more stylish girls what's the point? Is it good enough to just be good even if you're not the best?
I had some tough years for a while and I think the good that came of it is I've realized that, yes, it's okay to not be great at everything - and certainly okay not to be the best. It's a lot easier and less stressful to compare yourself to yourself than to others. If you are getting thinner, and more stylist, then you are doing great.

Desire is the cause of all suffering.

my mom doesn't drink shitty whiskey but nice meme scenario
I imagine i will kill myself sometime in the next year or two
while life does have some good things to it like walks through nature or music, its impossible to exist like this
i have no one to laugh with or even speak to and its haunts me every day that day in day out, i stay indoors alone and lose my mind
the life i'm living is not sustainable unfortunately

Try anti depressants.

Hang in there buddy. I'm a wizard and haven't pulled the trigger yet. That empty feeling will come in waves, you get better at dealing with it as you get older.

you look really bad :/

How's your day going, user?

I was out eating at a restaurant with my family that I hadn't seen in years and my aunt literally told me to my face to not go to the bathroom and throw all my food up :(

Wow. I'm so glad half my family is Taiwanese and would never give me shit for being thin.

looking good mate, height?
answering your question, as i said, i think you look good at your current weight

What was the context? You have a history of eating disorders?

i wont get older
i wont subject myself to this after a year
if things aren't magically different after a year, i'm going to the woods in the night with some rope and hanging myself from a tree

Yeah, I'm Mexican so there's that, but my family isn't full of super fatties either. At worst some of them are a bit overweight. The worst thing about that experience was that that aunt is really thin and in shape? But she also sells It Works! products so maybe she's just retarded

The context was that I lost 25 pounds and looked thinner during that family trip. That's it. I've developed some disordered eating habits over time but at that point I had just been dieting and exercising.

I'm American and there is this strange comfort that I can blow my head off at any time. It's actually kept me alive because the end is so easy, as strange as that sounds.

Actually last year was going to do it but wanted to see the second True Detective season (it sucked, but, I guess I found another reason after that). Always seems to be some reason to stay alive another day, but I always have that out and that's comforting.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain, try the therapist m8. See if it helps. Nothing to lose.

She was probably just jealous then. What kind of disordered habits have you picked up?

>if things don't magically get better within the year

Might as well do it tonight then if that's your attitude.

Your life will only improve through your own efforts and determination.

do a flip, faggot.

Yes my bmi is a bit over 19 and my body looks great but most of my fmly is fat so I get a lot of weird comments and everyone is like u should take care of ur self and I am superhealthy. I think they re all jelly.

I don't think so. Like I said, she is very thin and in shape, and I'm very unattractive as well.

Severe restriction, binging, overexercising and lax abuse are the main ones.

Lost 75 lbs in about half a year and it changed my fucking world

post pic?

>sucked in cheeks

What exactly is lax abuse? I know you take a laxative, but, what's the benefit? Does it decrease the absorption of calories by speeding the food through your body too fast or something?

Hey, I'm the person who said you were looking for companionship in all the wrong places. I have an immediate response to people coming here and doing that because this thread is full of young or vulnerable girls desperately craving validation and people are quick to monopolise. If you do want someone to talk to though, I'd be happy to give you an email or skype or something. I've done the whole jaded disillusioned no boy will ever love me thing, and it can be nice to just complain sometimes. Hope things perk up for you.

It actually doesn't do anything about the calories, it's fairly useless for dieting actually. I just take them to feel lighter and to "de-bloat" my stomach. Sometimes I take them so I can measure my "true" weight/measurements. It's stupid, but it's a habit.

Rmember a year ago? When /thinspo/was about cute thin boy pics and just bros sharing experiences? When good advise was shared and it wasn't tumblr 2.0 or just your basic blog? When it wasn't plagued by anorexic women pics?

Such good times.
As with everything, women just ruin it.

This is hardly a comfy post! Bit hypocritical.

There's nothing to stop you from contributing what you want to, silly billy user-chan. Why don't you stop complaining and make thinspo great again?

Jesus fuckin christ. I start to eat less and everyone in my family starts telling me "

Thats not healthy!"
"Thats not how you lose weight!"
"Eat whatever you want youre fine!"

For reference im 6'2 and 188lbs

>letting women take over

It's your own fault faggot. Do something about it instead of complain. You're basically a woman

day 5 of having the flu: I've eaten an apple, 1 slice of cinnamon raisin bread, some Robitussin, and a few cups of lemonade.

reckon I've had less then 2000 calories since getting the flu 5 days ago

kinda wish I had a better appetite but lowkey excited to see all the weight go since I started plateauing

I went from 6'5" 215lbs down to 150lbs

some companionship and slit isn't going to just instantly fix the hole inside of you.
You have to start by improving yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Women aren't going to date you unless you're 100% happy with your life and can make them happy with theirs.

Start out by improving your attitude and confidence.
Exercise, eat right, think positive, read some books, meditate or do yoga or some shit, and pursue happiness.

how

Stopped eating more than once a day + only drinking water. Prior to the weight loss I was eating like garbage though

at this point I would have to politely decline. Initially i just wanted some girl to see my picture and maybe strike up a conversation but now that I've layed out my plans to end my life, you'll just talk to me out of pity or try and help save my life. Its not really the same but thanks

If you truly want to end your life, that's that and there's nothing I could do to stop you. I don't feel pity, rather empathy. Offer still stands, but I get where you're coming from.

its a tempting offer but that would always be hanging over us when we talk and it wouldn't feel right

Bros I lost a lot of weight but my face is still fat af. Am I cursed with shitty genetics or is there anything I can do to lose weight in my face?

yeah, maybe try /soc/ next time...

...or omegle, or tumblr, or tinder, or okcupid, or a bar, or a library, or at school, or on craigslist, or...

I can't force you to do anything, but know I am always open to new acquaintances, no matter the situation that opened them. Have a good one, never the less :)

Can we get back on topic now, please?

what topic is this?